The Idiot Assassin - Jacob Fr...

By selinakyle1999

(JACOB x OC) As Jacob Frye gather his rooks to fight the Templars, and Evie Frye looking for the piece of ed... More

London
Jacob Frye
The Ghost Club
Conflict
Pretend
A little more clear
Fight Club
You aren't welcome here
Memories
Competition
What a lovely surprise
The moment and the start of a war
Dinner with mr Starrick
Goodbye, Connor
Asylum
The beginning of something new
Jealousy
One more step closer
Hello, mr Starrick.
Welcome back from the dead
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Evening stroll
The Great Turn
Another Murder
The Suffragettes
Goodbye Jacob
My sister?
Author's note
A change
Downhill
Invitation
Home
Together, forever
New story
Reaper

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

699 22 0
By selinakyle1999

Six month later;

Sam and Jacob arrived after Henry by 4 months. However, I haven't seen them since. Apparently, my gang members have told me that Jacob, Evie and Sam along with Henry, were looking for me around London.

I missed them all. Especially Jacob. Oh how I wanted to see him badly, but I couldn't. If I did, Jacob's life would be at risk. He is a tough assassin and can handle himself, but I was not about to risk it. I was never going to put Jacob's life on the line, even if it was a small threat.

Before Henry's arrival at noon, I decided to continue my search for Lilith, the mad woman who calls herself my sister.

Snow was falling down onto the pavement, the cold stinging air hitting my cheeks. I walked through the alleyway, trying to catch another blighter to extract information.

The three blighters I caught were useless, no help whatsoever.

Footsteps were approaching from behind me as I was hovering over a dead blighter. For some reason, I did not dare to turn around, I felt a pointy sharp feeling on my neck and breath on my neck that danced.

"I heard your sweetheart is coming rather soon, sister." The whisper sent shivers down my spine. I knew who it was. Lilith.

"Going to invite me to the wedding....hmm?" She moved a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"How did you know I was getting married?" I asked slowly, as her knife pressed on my neck.

"Oh dear, I know everything." Her voice cracked and her leg started to twitch, along with her right eye. She was insane, mad, sick and she was dangerous.

I took her as a threat a little too late. I was usually not afraid of my enemies, they never brought fear in my heart. But this woman, Lilith, something was so off about her.

"Listen closely little sister. Stay awake from Jacob Frye. Same goes with Evie. I do not want you interacting with them...if you do.." Her words sinked in, fear was traveling through my body like lightening.

"I will kill them. Especially Jacob. However, talk to Sam. Im pretty sure he's hiding something little one." Lilith giggled madly.

"Sam has a secret to share, about the forgotten family member. Approach Sam when Evie, Jacob and Henry aren't there. One mistake and their dead. Im watching you." Her voice became raspy when she mentioned that she will be watching me.

Before I could turn around and react, she disappeared by jumping onto buildings, then disappearing into thin air.

I watched Sam through the small little window train. I did miss him, I wanted to tell him everything but I couldn't.

Being honest, I felt that I was going slightly mad. The paranoia that she might be watching me, the fact that would murder Jacob and Evie along with Henry made my every move very sly and smart.

As Jacob, Henry and Evie left the train to search for me, I entered the train by the window and climbed into my cart. I made my way to Sam's cart, I peeked through the door a little to find him looking over my picture, depressed.

I decided to finally show myself, covering my face with my hood. "Lilith Cobain. Who is she Sam?" I said the name enough for him to hear. At the sound of my voice, he turned around and stared at me in shock.

"Anastasia..." My name rolled out of his tongue as if it was a habit saying my name. "Now Sam.." Tears were already in my eyes. I did not want to do this, but I had no choice.

"You look different...your clothes...where have you been..?" Sam's voice started to crack, as he got up and slowly approached me.

"Don't get any closer...tell me about Lilith Cobain! Now Sam!" I grabbed him by his collar and looked into his eyes. We were both one moment away from crying. I missed him.

"She's gotten to you, hasn't she Anastasia?" Sam's voice was calm and very gentle. "I made a promise to uncle Fredrick that I wouldn't tell Anastasia."

"You have to Sam! You need to!" I clenched my teeth together, trying to keep myself together.

"A promise is a promise. However, I know that uncle Fredrick will inform you everything you need and want to know." Sam placed his hands around my wrist.

"I'll come with you. We'll go together Anastasia." Sam hugged me and I hugged him back, sobbing on his chest.

****

Sam and I were outside my uncle's Fredrick house, Sam rang the doorbell, nervous because he didn't see his father in awhile.

A house keeper opened the door, a candle in her hand. "Is that you Sam?" She said in her broken voice, she was getting old.

"Yes, Marry Ann. Where's father?" She opened the door wide allowing Sam and I to enter. "In his study dear." She gave a reassuring smile.

Uncle Fredrick's house was coated with dust, since Marry Ann has gotten older, she hasn't been much of a help except giving uncle Fredrick the company.

Sam knocked on his father's study door, waiting for a reply to enter. Sam was very respectful to his father, always achieving every task he asked, since he was little.

"Come in." A deep muffled voice said from behind the shut door. Sam opened the door revealing himself and myself.

Uncle Fredrick had the handlebar mustache, his white hair sleeked back, dark bags under his eyes and a tired face.

"My son. Anastasia." He said in surprise, he got up to cup Sam's face and to squeeze my hands.

"What brings you here little one's?" Fredrick said warmly, happy to see us but surprised of our arrival.

"Father, Anastasia's here to unleash the family secret." By that, uncle Fredrick's eyes were wide open. "Lilith Cobain, uncle Fredrick..." I said her name hoping it would ring a bell.

"Oh dear..." Uncle Fredrick's eyes were wide open. "Sam I told you not to-" I cut uncle Fredrick off, hoping not to disrespect.

"Uncle Fredrick please. Sam told me nothing. Lilith Cobain claims to be my sister, but in my knowledge, I have non." I gave a brief explanation.

"S-she's out?" Fredrick placed his fingers between his hair and pushed it back from his face. "Yes." Sam and I said in unison.

"I need to know. She's trying to kill me, please uncle." I told him, hoping to get a little sympathy from the old man.

"She is your sister...Anastasia.." I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. Before I could say anything, uncle Fredrick continued to explain.

"She was the first child oh Alysa and Alexander. They were proud of her, of everything she has accomplished. Your father trained her to become an assassin at the age of 12, hoping she'd become legendary." Fredrick moved around the room, pulling out books and boxes.

"Then your mother had you. Lilith was not pleased with the attention you were receiving, she wanted to be the only one cared for." He wiped the dusts away from the leather books.

"After having you about 4 years later, your mother brought a little boy into this horrid world." A sad smile came across his face.

"I-I thought my mother died after delivering me...?" Things did not make sense to me anymore, was this a joke?

"No my dear, she did not. You see, your sister was not right. She was sick, very sick. At the age of 16, she was left to do the harder work in the house while you and your baby brother were looked after. She was furious about that." The words coming out of his mouth was now more difficult.

"She went into your baby's brother's crib, strangling him till he was no longer alive. Later, she slipped into your mother's room and brutally stabbed her on the chest forty times.." Tears were now in his eyes.

"H-how can I not remember?" I asked, squeezing Sam's hand for some little comfort.

"My dear...she pushed you down the stairs. She thought she killed you but she was wrong. You only hit your head so hard that you do not even remember. Your father took this as an opportunity to remove Lilith from your life. He did not want evil roaming around your brain." He continued.

"I swore to your father that I would not tell you until it was necessary, like now. Your father sent her to the asylum, knowing he can't call that monster a daughter. He hid every single picture that included Lilith, everything that would suspect you of her." He pushed the box and books forward.

"She really is insane, she removed her own eye to gift to you when she heard you were alive." I flinched at his words.

"Here are your father's journal and your family pictures. I hope its enough help. Anastasia, I truly am guilty. I just couldn't break your father's promise." Sam was like his father, very loyal like a dog.

"Its alright." I said sitting down and starting to read everything my father had to say in his journal about Lilith.

"Come on Sam, lets leave Anastasia some time." Sam gave me a small smile before he left the room. I returned the smile and went back to reading my father's journal, looking at my family pictures, it truly was her.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, staining my father's journal. Even though she really is my sister, I needed to get rid of her, she is in fact bad news for London.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.9K 57
From a very young age, you were raised as an assassin to follow the Creed. After reading a letter meant for someone else, you make your way to London...
23.6K 638 18
Jacob is the impetuous brother of Evie Frye, often going headfirst into things without planning anything. Will it be the same for love?
53K 1.5K 20
Assassin Creed Syndicate Female reader insert fanfic Based loosely on one of the missions within the game.
788 29 7
[Jacob Frye X Female Character(again)] After a year since her coma, Samantha refrained from ever playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate. However, she cou...