One Shots. [BoyxBoy]

By vodkadrews

[BOYXBOY] Justin Bieber One Shots Ft. Jastin Zustin With Female!Zayn and Female!Justin [] Requests... More

REQUEST CHAPTER!
Taken Boys - Jastin
Make It - Jastin
Aftermath - Jastin
Surprise Valentine's Gift - Jastin
Matching Tattoos - Zustin
Where Daddy? - Jastin
Chapstick Challenge - Zustin
Celebration - Jastin
Prank Goes Wrong - Zustin
Explaining - Zustin
These Kinds Of Afternoons - Jastin
I Love It! - Jastin
Babygirl Surprises - Jastin
Easter Show Fun - Jastin
Surprise Guest - Jastin
Another Angel Is Needed - Jastin
Getting There - Jastin
Album Release - Zustin
Sunday Mornings - Jastin
Had Me Thinking - Jastin
Mama - Zustin
The Best Friend - Zustin
Award Show Incidents - Zustin
Secret Forbidden Love - Jastin
Virgins No More :) - Jastin
Little Kitten - Jastin
Hate Leads To Worse - Jastin
Shopping - Jastin
Wishing They Knew - Jastin
heartfelt..
Meant To Be - Jastin
Babysitting - Jastin
I'm Sorry - Jastin
Why Are You Being A Brat Today? - Jastin
My Pregnant Little Cupcake - Jastin
SAVAGE - Jastin
It's You - Jastin
Cruel Music Video Reaction - Zustin
Canadian Trys Australian Food - Jastin
2 Years Older Seems Like No Chance - Jastin
Lunch Date - Zustin
Rule Are Meant To Broken For Some Reasons - Jastin
Wishing I Knew - Jastin
Think Before You Talk - Jastin
"I Smile Because I Can't Let Them See I'm Broken" - Jastin
Flirting Doesn't Help.. - Jastin
Misunderstanding - Jastin
Christmas With The Maliks' - Zustin
Jason Gets His Wisdom Teeth Pulled Out! - Jastin
Home This Christmas - Zustin
Wedding Day - Jastin
Hiya!
2023 update!
new story alert!

Heaven Gained Another Angel - Jastin

1.7K 69 61
By vodkadrews

I cried writing this😭😭😭 so here's some tissues...

Pt 1: Another Angel Is Needed - Jastin
Sequel: Heaven Gained Another Angel - Jastin
Final: Getting There - Jastin

Narrator

It's been 3 days since that such sinful secret was told.

Jason has not let Justin out of his sight. Coming to the point where he is also inside the bathroom with him.

He can't miss anything of Justin. Because soon it will all be gone.

It's a waiting game and he doesn't want it to end. He doesn't want to meet what's at the end.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" He asked his husband that was weakening day by day.

"Y-yeah," Justin said, the pain in his body hasn't left all day, so he decided to just lay down. And what was Jason to do but lay with him.

Even rubbing his stomach didn't work. This was the real deal.

"I...I just can't believe," Jason sighed, his eyes watering slightly.

"I know darling," He said softly.

"But cancer doesn't care who you are," He quoted.

"Let's go," Jason said squeezing Justin's skinny hand softly.

"I..I just can't bare to look when I tell them, I can't break my babies hearts," Justin whimpered, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Darling sweetheart," Jason said bringing Justin into his warm embrace softly.

"I'm... I'm not ready to leave yet Jase," He said before breaking into tears and sobs.

"I know," Jason said softly, tears falling from his ocean blue eyes that displayed such sadness.

"I'm not read to let you go," He whispered holding him tight.

Soon there was a knock on the door before it opened revealing their eldest though his head was down.

"Dad! Pops! Aubs is crawlin-" He grinned thought once he looked up to see his father's position and their faces, his face faltered.

"Oh, I..I'm sorry," He stuttered words just not coming to him.

Justin pulled away from the hug and smile at his eldest.

"It's okay babe," He smiled softly.

"Let's go Jase," He said trying to stand up normally in front of his son.

Jason was staring at him, Justin was trying so hard to be normal while Jackson noticed the shaky wobble.

"Uh, dad, it's okay I'll get her to show you later. I'll come back," Jackson feeling guilty for ruining a moment. Which felt sentimental to him was a very sad moment for the two fathers.

"Nonsense, what if she doesn't want to do it again? I know when you first crawled over to me, your father was at work and later when I wanted him to see, you stayed still. And I know that little girl takes a lot after you," Justin chuckled. Making the other two in the room laugh a little. Just a little. There was some kind of sad broken atmosphere in the room and they could feel it.

"Okay, um I'll be downstairs," He smiled before shutting the door.

"I'm not telling them now. This is a happy moment, happy day. I cannot break that," Justin said as soon as the shut.

"I..okay," Jason nodded agreeing.

"Ready?" He asked standing up.

"Yeah, let's go see my grand baby," He smiled.

As Jason's helped Justin down the stairs. They heard the joyful laughs and cheers of his children encouraging Aubrey.

Justin frowned inwardly. Soon he wasn't going to witness such things.

"Daddy!" Their youngest grinned as he spotted his fathers.

"Baby boy," Justin smiled as he sat on the single chair in the room.

Julian got off the other lounge before making his way to his father, reaching his arms up.

Justin smiled at lifted him up with his strength.  The 5 year old giggled as Jason tickled him before snuggling into his daddy's body.

Always a daddy's boy, he is.

"Aubrey crawl to granddaddy," Jackson said setting her on the ground.

She smiled showing her two teeth before looking forward. She looked at her father before he nodded.

She looked forward again before moving her hand forward. She looked up to see how far she's gotten. She frowned before moving again and again and again until she reached her granddaddy's arms.

"Yay!" The family cheered.

"Aww baby, you did it!" Justin smiled widely at her achievement. She giggled and bounced on his lap happily.

---------------------

Justin groaned as he laid flat on the bed.

Jason frowned as he quickly walked over to him from the bathroom.

"Darling?"

Justin hummed, his eyes shut tight as the pain attack him.

Jason watched as his husband, stayed still, clutching his stomach, waiting for the pain to fade. Tears started to cloud his vision. The pain was getting stronger each day, he could bare to see Justin like this.

The pain faded and Justin collapsed onto the bed once again, laying flat on his back.

"My baby," Jason cried as he laid beside him.

"This isn't fair baby," He sniffled, tears falling onto Justin's clothes shoulder.

"I know, love but life isn't fair," Justin whispered hugging the larger man.

"I... I was thinking today.. and Julian... He's only five..I won't be able to see him at graduate, go to his formal, be there for his first heartbreak, see him in love," He rambled sadly.

Jason frowned. He was gonna do it by himself. Alone.

"You...you'll be here in spirit," He whispered. Lately he doesn't know what say.

Justin didn't want to be here in spirit. He wanted to be in presence, full body, mind and spirit. He just wanted to be here.

He slowly changed the subject. He couldn't do this...

"I love so so so much," Jason said placing a kiss on his temple.

"I love you more than you imagine," Justin replied taking in his homely scent.

He was really gonna miss this.

-----------------------

"Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," He said shakily. Truth was, he's never ready. Not for this.

They walked into the family room where they were all waiting. Just hours ago of being told, there was important life changing news to be told.

All had a hunch, it was something bad..

Eight pairs of eyes stared at the two standing in the doorway.

Justin stared back at them with sad eyes. His mind backing out. Jason sighed.

"So... Daddy has some news..Not very good news." He started seeing Justin inwardly back out.

It was now or never...

"He..um he's not going to be around for much longer," He said. There was a lump in his throat.

"What? Are you divorcing?!" Jackson was the first to ask.

"No! No never. Never that," Justin interrupted, squeezing Jason's arm.

"Well you see... Uh daddy has um cancer," He said ripping the bandage off.

The room erupted in questions and chatter.

"Y-you are going to get chemo r-right?" Jackson asked with tears in his big brown eyes.

Justin breathed heavily and deeply looking at the floor. He looked up and shook his head.

"No. No darling. It's...it's already too late," He whispered, a tear falling.

It was silent for a moment, everyone was taking this in.

"No! Daddy! You can't leave us! We need you so much!" Jasmine cried looking up, feeling so hopeless. Her dad was dying.

"Daddy," Judah whispered as tears rapidly fell down his cheeks.

Jackson leaned over and wrapped his arm around him.

"Daddy, please, you can't die..." Jordan choked. He couldn't believe this.

Soon a loud cry erupted. Everyone turned their heads to Julian.

"Daddy! No die!" He sobbed, shoulder shaking violently. He fisted his eyes as tears spilled.

Jason immediately walked over and wrapped him in his arms.

"Shh, darling," He whispered as the boy clung to him.

"D-daddy! No leave me!" He cried onto his shoulder.

Ryan and Sienna hugged their loved ones as they cried.

They all got up and ran over to Justin and Jason and wrapped them in a hug tightly in a group hug all sobbing.

"You can't leave us!"

"It's too early, daddy!"

"Why?!"

"Daddy, please.. Please don't leave,"

------------------

"I-it's time," Justin whispered looking over at his lover.

Jason's head snapped up from beside him.

"No! No please don't," He cried. He wasn't ready. It's too soon.

"Baby, please, baby you can't. I need you," He sobbed, hugging Justin's body tight.

"Please... Please don't go," He choked begging for dear life.

"J-Jase, I have to let go," He whispered weakly.

Jason shook his head. It's finally come for the moment he was dreading.

"Take...take care of them," Justin croaked. Jason nodded his head furiously.

"I... I love you so so much, my dear," Justin whispered as he grabbed Jason's face staring into his eyes.

"I love you too!" Jason shouted as he saw the life draining from his once light brown eyes.

He smiled. "See you later, darling," He whispered taking his last breath.

Jason watched as a spark of light shined in his brown eyes before fading. Justin's eyes slowly closing, leaving with a memory of Jason's face.

Justin fell limp onto the bed and Jason screamed.

"Noo!" He cried. He looked up.

"Why did you have to take him?!" He shouted.

Jackson heard his father's shouts and cries before sprinting to the room.

He ran in and immediately hugged Jason.

"He.. He's gone," His father sobbed into his chest.

His own tears falling freely as he looked over his passed father. Feeling the sorrow as Jason lost a husband, a love, a best friend.

He's gone...

----------------------

"Friend and family, we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Justin Drew Bieber," The lady said.

The family dressed in black with a purple flower in their laps as they sat front row in the church where there laid a white coffin at the front.

Jason stared at the coffin, as he held his silently crying baby boy.

His children sat beside him as they sniffled and wiped their tears.

Their bodies feeling numb as the lady spoke of all the good times and bad times of their father.

Jason zoned out. He was really gone.

---------------------

Jason held his babies together as their father, best friend, lover, husband and son was laid down to rest for one last time.

As the lyrics to 'he's my brother, he ain't heavy' played as the coffin was lowered.

'It's a long long road
From which there is no return
while we're on our way to there why not share'

"Babies, do.. Do you want to place you flower on now?" He asked.

They nodded before walking forward, placing a single purple rose on the White coffin where their father laid was laid to rest.

"I love you so much daddy,"

"Rest now daddy,"

"Daddy if you can hear me, I love you so much,"

"I love you. See you later, yeah? " The eldest asked, he kissed the coffin before placing the rose on top. He got up and walked back slowly.

"P-papa?" The youngest croaked, eyes bloodshot from crying.

"Yeah baby?"

"Come with me?" He asked looking up into his father's eyes.

Jason nodded and walked forward.

"Place the Rose on their Bub," He whispered.

Julian leaned down and placed it on top.

"I love you daddy," He said before breaking into a cry again.

"Shhh, it's alright darling," Jason said soothing him.

They watched as the coffin was lowered into the ground.

People paid their farewell before walking back to the church with heavy hearts.

For now, Jason stood alone where his husband laid one final time.

"I love you so much," He said before a gust of wind flew by.

The sound of the wind whistling. 'I love you too.'

"Fly high baby," He whispered smiling before dropping a white rose.

He turned around and started the walk back to the church.

For which the world had lost a father, son, lover, husband and best friend and heaven gained an angel.

For he is now in God's hands.

👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼

1000+ words! -not edited-

My baby!😭

This is not the end..

💋S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
76.7K 3.2K 59
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to be exact. During the third year, they wer...
29.7K 812 63
I absolutely adore Jaspar so much I decided to make my own one shot book. All works in this book are mine I created them myself and would appreciate...