Smile // GOT7 Jinyoung

By ahgaseventeen

"Maybe my mind did, but my heart never forgot you." Highest rank: 823rd ✨ (August 17, 2017) More

1. Pain
2. Think
3. Reminisce
4. Meet GOT7
5. The true meaning of 'Fun'
6. Its You.
8. Tell me why
9. You think so?
10. Boxes and awkwardness
11. Growling
12. Sudden
IMPORTANT/NOT AN UPDATE
13. Unexpected
14. Trouble
16. Dark
17. Cold
18. talks
19. seven goats
20. a curse
21. New
22. Hatred
23. That song
24. it gets more confusing
★ new story announcement ★
25. Tears
26. annyeong
27. gone
28. lost
29. sink in
30. found
hey beautiful! ♥
31. dream
32. maybe
33. at last
are u still here?
34. her
35. awake
36. Missing you

7. Angelic

977 37 15
By ahgaseventeen

Jinyoung's POV:

"A childhood friend, that's my first crush." Mina said.

I was so curious of who it was. What would've Mina acted when they were together back then? Would she feel giddy? Nervous? Happy?

"A childhood friend? Really? What's his name?" I couldn't help but wonder.

When she heard my question, she looked... surprised

"Uhhh. I uhm.. Forgot his name. I was still young back then so yeah." I knew that she was lying because of her stutters but I just nodded.

After playing, we decided to go home. It was also getting too late but Cream wouldn't let me go.

"Cream-ah, we need to go." Mina tried to get her dog off me but he just wouldn't.

"Oh. Nevermind, Mina. I'll go with you guys home." I volunteered.

"Really? You would? Bring the guys with you." We looked at the bench where the other six were, laughing.

"Sure thing. Wait here and I'll tell them."

I went back to where the were.

"Guys, shall we take Mina home?" I suggested. First, they looked at each other. Then, Jackson whispered something in Mark's ear.

"Ah. Jinyoung-ah, you go ahead and take her home. We have.. uhm.. things to do." Jackson said.

"And were late for our part-time jobs. You go on ahead." -Mark

"Oh and hyung, have fun." Yugyeom winked. This guy, really.

"Okay then. I'll be back soon, alright?" I told them and I turned to Mina after they all nodded. What's with these guys? *le sigh

We all head to our separate paths. Mina gave me Cream's leash.

"So, is your house far from here?" I asked, starting a conversation.

"Nope. Not at all. Its actually that house over there." She pointed at the house at the end of the street. Wow. Its pretty close.

"It looks nice and cozy. Its also a bit big." I said, admiring the house's features.

"Nah. Its nothing. You wanna come inside?" She offered.

"I'm okay, Mina. I have to join the others in their part-time jobs." I said. "Here's his leash." I handed her Cream's leash.

"Well, okay. Keep safe." She got her keys out of her pocket.

"I'll get goi-" a car pulled in the front of her house, behind us and a middle aged woman, about mid 40's got out.

"Oh. Mom, you're here." Mina went to the lady and kissed her cheek.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Jinyoung." I introduced myself.

Her mom paused for a moment before shaking my hand. "Hi, Jinyoung. Nice to meet you."

"It was nice meeting you. I'll get going now. Bye, Mina." I bowed down to her mom then started walking.

Mina's POV:

"We need to talk, honey." Mom said as soon as we got inside the house.

"Okay." Was all I could say then we sat at the couch together.

"He looked like Jinyoungie, your childhood buddy. Perhaps--" I knew she was gonna say this.

"Yes, mom. Its him." I said.

She looked shocked. "Does he remember you?" She tried to stay calm.

"No, he doesn't but mom, I don't want him remembering. I'm scared of what his reaction might be. I don't want to destroy the friendship that we built now. All my life, I never talk to him in school. I talk to everyone but him because only even seeing his face gives me pain, mom. I think its better that he won't know." I said, my eyes getting moist.

"Oh, honey. Its alright." My mom assured me as she held me in her arms.

I pulled away. "I'll be in my room if you need me." I told her as I made my way to the stairs.

Cream was already in my room. I turned the doorknob and went inside.

As soon as I got in, I immediately got Cream in my chest and hugged him tight.

"Don't act like that around him anymore, okay? He doesn't remember you and he won't." I said, half shouting.

---

The weekends passed by rapidly. And here I am, walking to the classroom, early as usual.

"Hey, Mina-ssi."

"Mr. Ha, you scared me. Anyway, Annyeonghaseyo." I did a bow.

"Can you do a favor for me? I need someone to check on the musical instruments in the music room. Can you do that for me? I have a meeting coming up." He explained.

"Ne, I can do that. You can go to your meeting." I smiled.

"Thanks, Mina." He patted me on the back and left.

Jinyoung's POV:

I'm early going to school today. I just arrived and am making my way to the classroom to put down my bag.

I got inside. Only a few people are here as of now. Since I was early, the others aren't with me. I took a glance at Mina's seat. Her bag's there but she's not. I wonder where she's at.

I just decided to get some fresh air. I roamed around the campus. I passed by all rooms.

I hear piano sounds. It sounds interesting so I went to the music room. I'll just wait outside and listen.

Remember the way you made me feel?
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head

The song was well sung and it was a piano version. The singer's voice is angelic.

Pictures are living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind

I listened more.

I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it

I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side
But you'll be good without me and if I could just give it some time
I'll be all right

Goodbye, love
You flew right by, love

Pictures are living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget...

-------

Please play the vid above while reading (if its possible lol.) Anyway, the song is titled Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly. Its a great song btw. (PS: BTS's Jungkook did a cover of that song and it is hella good.) ;)

Much love,
Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.3K 99
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
8.6K 361 37
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...
5.3K 250 12
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
10.9K 623 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...