Deep Blue Pool [free iwatobi...

By MenmaChin

will water help them to realize their love or will be the reason for them to be apart. Disclaimer: i do not o... More

Deep Blue Pool [free iwatobi swim club fan fic]
Chapter 2 Friend : Rival
Chapter 3 A childhood friend
Chapter 4 The Swimming Club
Chapter 5 Camera and Guitar
Chapter 6 Her Swimming Style
Chapter 7 Commotion: Stay Away
Chapter 8 Answers
Chapter 9 Oceanarium : Friends
Chapter 10 Getting Closer: Trainer
Chapter 11 1st day: 1st talk
Chapter 13 The Camp2 They Meet: Late at Night
Chapter 14 The Battle: Confusion
disconnection notice?? Ah no a letter from the author :)
Chapter 15 Rest day
Chapter 16 Umi's house
Chapter 17 The Pocky Game
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Unlucky day!?
Chapter 20 Express and Tell
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 She is
Chapter 23 Sweet nothings

Chapter 12 The Camp: Dolphin-kun

2.2K 68 11
By MenmaChin

They have almost 3 weeks left to prepare for prefectural tournament and they train so hard to improve their skills.

            “Look what I have found.” Gou said shouting running toward them.

            “What is it Gou?” Nagisa asks.

            “It is Kou not Gou. By the way I found this training plan on the club room.” She said showing a piece of paper or rather a map and some instructions.

            “What’s this, a map?” Makoto said.

            Everyone look at it. There is a main island and 3 more little islands near it.

            “Eh.” Umi said.

            “Why Umi sempai? Is there something wrong?” Rei asks.

            “A-ah eh nothing, nothing.” She said.

            “This can help develop our stamina.” Nagisa commented.

            “Yeah you have to undergo this training.” Gou said.

            Everyone look at Umi.  They are waiting for her response. She steps back a little.

            “It is a good idea but… there are some problems we are going to encounter.” She explained.

            “Yeah, first we don’t have enough budget for that.” Ama-chan sensei said popped out from no where. “Another one, we don’t have a place to stay there.” She added.

            “Umi-chan, isn’t it that your family has a house there.” Gou said. Everyone enlightened.

            “Is that true Umi-chan?” Nagisa said.

            “B-but it was my grandpa’s house.” She said.

“We can ask if he will let us to stay for several days.” Nagisa said.

“B-but…” she is going to protest but Gou and Nagisa displayed a cute puppy eyes in front of her.

“Cuter Nagisa.” Gou said and both emits cuter aura.

She steps back and looking away but can’t contain their cuteness.

“Ok Ok I’ll tell him that we’re coming. Just stop that cute puppy eyes.” She said.

“YAY!” the both shout in joy.

“We have another problem. How will we go there?” she said.

They stop and think.

“If we could borrow a boat it will be better.” Rei said.

“I know now.” Makoto said.

----------------------------------------------

“Heh! You need a boat?” Sasabe, the former coach of them said.

“Yeah please.” Nagisa said.

“Hmmmmmm I think I could help you on that my father left me a fishing boat I can take you all there then.” He said.

Everybody rejoiced “Yatta” Nagisa said.

Time skip on the day of the training.

            They meet on the port where the boat is located. They sail and it was a beautiful day.

            “Oh look everyone, a dolphin.” Nagisa said looking at the dolphin. They all run to see the dolphin and the dolphin swim nearer to the boat.

            “D-Dolphin-kun.” Umi said. The dolphin emits sound responding to her.

            “Heh! The dolphin responds. He knows Umi-chan.” Nagisa said.

            “Long time no see Dolphin-kun. I miss you.” She said and the dolphin responds again by jumping on the water.

            “You know each other Umi-chan.” Gou asks.

            “Hai, he is my friend.” She said. “He used to play with me when we we’re kids. I grew up with him.” She said.

            “Sugoi, Umi-chan has a dolphin friend.” Nagisa said.

            The dolphin follows them. Umi stay near the dolphin until they need to separate their ways.

            “See you again Dolphin-kun.” She said.

            They reach their destination. They are now in front of her grandpa’s house. They knock on the door but no one opens.

            “Is your Grandpa there?” Gou asks.

            “Hello is anybody home.” Nagisa shouts. No one responds.

            Umi opens the door. It is not lock. They enter the house.

            “U-Umi-chan.” Gou said holding on her arms tightly. They look around then suddenly a man holding a knife full of blood goes to them. Everyone shouts except Umi and Haru.

            “Ojiichan, don’t scare us like that.” Umi said.

            “O-jii-chan? H-he is your grandpa Umi-chan.” Rei asks hiding at the back of Haru.

            “Hai, eh Gomen if I scared you. I was preparing dinner cause Umi told me that your coming.” Her grandfather explains and gives a warm smile to them the all sigh in relief.

            “You may go to your room and rest I’ll just prepare you dinner.” He said.

            “I’ll help you…” Umi said but was interrupted by her grandfather.

            “I’m ok just tell them their rooms.” he said and goes to the kitchen again.

            It is a two storey house. It is not so big but spacious enough. It has 2 big bed room and 1 guest room.

            “We are going to this room and you boys are there.” She instructed.

            “How’s your grandpa?” Haru asks.

            “He use to sleep on the guest room since then so you don’t have to worry he don’t like to sleep on big rooms.” She said.

            They go down to the dinning table.

            “Your just on time the dinner is ready.” He said. “We have a big Mackerel today.” He added.

            “It’s Haru’s favorite.” Makoto commented.

            “Oh really. I wish that Umi will love it too.” He said and looks at Umi who is looking away. “You don’t eat mackerel until now.” He added.

            Haru looks at her then to the others. Everyone hold her, she struggles from them.

            “What the…” she said but stops as she sees Haru is going to feed her.

            “Eat” Haru said.

            “No.” she said still struggling from them.

            “Eat.” Haru said.

            “Don’t you hear that I don’t like mackerel? I’d rather eat this lobster and squids.” She said.

            “No, Eat this.” Haru insisted others still holding her.

            “You better follow Haru, Umi-chan.” Nagisa said.

            “Yeah you don’t want him to get angry.” Makoto added.

            “But…” she said.

            “Eat.” Haru said with monotonous voice leaning the spoonful mackerel to her mouth.

            “Please nooooooo…” she said.

            In the end she ate the mackerel. She is teary eyed swallowing the food that Haru feed her.

            “Don’t waste food.” Haru said. She responds with nods while covering her mouth.

[A/N: I really love the last part hahaha ^^ Haru feed her… Hahahaha]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.2K 22
free iwatobi swim club scenarios and one shots formerly known as - free! iwatobi swim club scenarios and one shots requests ; open
50.2K 2.5K 12
Haru lives in a colorless world. The only color he has to savor is his best friend, Makoto. What a hopeless romantic Makoto is, despite his efforts...
20.2K 855 18
Rin x Haru for the win Some cute stuff, and a basic story line. I hope you enjoy ^~^ /////////-/////////-///////// "You are my sunshine." "My only su...
44.3K 1.2K 35
Swimmer x Reader! You arrive at Iwatobi High School and meet 5 boys-- Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin. You are given an option to choose only on...