Living with the Audri Monroe...

By QueenIvyJ

Life can be a bitch when your living with Ms. West..... More

Living with the Audri Monroe West!
Chapter 1: Wake Up Ms.West
Chapter 2: Why it gotta be like that?
Chapter 3: Unanswered Questions.
Chapter 4: She's Daddy's little Girl
Chapter 5: Turn Up Time!
Chapter 6: Don't mess this up...
Chapter 7: Love&War
Chapter 8: Tonight I'm Getting Over You...
Chapter 9: First Chance
Chapter 10: Lets Chill.........
Chapter 11: Boy, Give up.
Chapter 12: Prom Time.
Chapter 13: Here we go again....
Chapter 14: Live it up
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: Skip Day......
Chapter 17: Live It Up...
ATTENTION!!!
Chapter 18: Rainy Day...
Chapter 19: It won't stop.....
Chapter 20: Moving On....
Chapter 21: Bringing Out The Past....
Chapter 22: Big Changes.....
Attention!!
Chapter 23: Replay.....
Chapter 24: Time Flies.......
Chapter 25: Do You Remember??
Chapter 27: Loving Two People.........
Chapter 28: Starting Fresh.....
Chapter 29: Day By Day
Untitled Part 33
Chapter 30: He could be the one.

Chapter 26: Aftermath...

97 2 2
By QueenIvyJ

Bash's POV

After Dri stormed out of the house I walked over to Kj's place. I needed to talk to him. He didn't end up hating me like he did all of Dri's other exs cause he knew the truth the whole time. I knocked on the door and Ali opened it.

Ali: Hey. Kj's in the back. I'm gonna go get him.

Before she could do that Kj came out of the back crying looking for something.

"Kj, whats wrong?"

KJ: Audri's was in a really bad car accident. I need my keys. I have to go protect her.

I let shock spread over my face and I felt the tears build in my eyes. I truly love Dri and don't want to lose her tonight or ever.

Bash: Lets go in my car. Ali go tell everyone over at Dri's place. And have them meet me and Kj there with you and August. Call Mr & Mrs. West.

KJ and I ran down the stairs and to the doors. We got in my car and sped all the way to the hospital. We pulled up to the hospital 45 mins later. We even passed the scene of the accident. We jumped out the car and ran in the ER. 

KJ: Where can I find Audrianna West??

Nurse: When was she brought in?

KJ: A little while ago. She got in a 5 car pile up on Everson and Dover. 

Nurse: She's in surgery. Her left leg was broken.

KJ: How bad?

Nurse: Whats your relationship to her?

KJ: I'm her brother.

Nurse: It wasn't to bad. She fractured her tibia and hit her head. But her head only needs a few stitches. She had god on her side. She could of had worser injuries. Have a seat and the doctor will come out once he is done in surgery with her.

We took seats and saw Mrs. west running in with Mr. west and Noel right behind her.

MrsWest: Where's my baby?? Is she okay KJ??

KJ: She's in surgery mom. She fractured her tibia. We have to wait till her doctor comes out.

I got up and let Mrs. west have my seat. I walked over to the opposite side of the room. I watched our friends run in. Everyones face is stained with tears. I slide down the walls and let the tears fall from my eyes. I send a silent prayer to god: "Almighty father, I ask you to please send the love of my life back to me." I saw the doctor walk out and over to Mr. West.

Doc: Family of Audrianna West?

Mrs. West: Yes. How is she?

Doc: She slipped into a coma. I'm so sorry.

I watched Mrs. West lose it and fall on the floor. The rest of the Kardashians/Jenners/Odoms/Disick's run in the room and get the news. I let the tears keep running down my face. I shouldn't have let her leave after we go into it. I feel somewhat responsible.

Audri's POV

After blacking out I awoke to be surronded by all white.

??: Hey Princess.

I looked over to see My Grandfather Robert Kardashin SR. walking over to me.

"Where am I?"

Grandpa: This is where the souls cross over at. He pointed to the big white gates. Thats where you cross over at. But baby its not your time to go.

" I was driving to go be with you grandpa. I needed you. I still need you."

Grandpa: I know you we're babygirl.

"I want to stay here with you."

Grandpa: It's not your time. Your mom, dad, brother, nephew, neice, friends, and family will miss you Audri. And that boy Bash will to. I think he will miss you the most.

"Grandpa, hes the reason I was running.:

I know. I watch you everyday. I'm the reason your injuries aren't so bad. I pulled you into a coma to talk to some sense into you.

"How bad am I banged up grandpa?"

Not bad. Fractured tibia and a gash on your head.

"Oh."

That boy loves you.

"Not so sure about that grandpa."

He sent a prayer to god after the nurse told him your damage. He asked god to send the love of his life back to him.

We looked up to see a gorgeous woman walking towards us.

Woman: Hi. 

"Hi who are you?"

Woman: You don't recognize me?

I looked at her face closer and saw it was my grandmother, Donda West.

GrandmaW: Your a gorgeous girl. You look like your mother. Those two created the best looking kids.

"Thank you. Daddy misses you."

GrandmaW: I know but he has a little piece of me when he has you around. Go back to them Audri. They need you more then we do. she looked at my grandpa. 

"Do you guys keep each other company??"

Grandpa: Yes. We are inlaws. 

"I'm going to go back. I need to get back."

He helped me stand up and pulled me into him. He squeezed me tight.

Grandpa: I wish I could hug all of my grandchildren like this. Tell everyone I love them.

I walked over to my grandmother and hugged her.

"Daddy always said you gave the best hugs."

GrandmaW: Kiss him for me Audri. And give him the biggest hug. Its so nice to meet you. I wish I could meet Kj and North. But i watch over you guys everystep.

"Which way is back grandpa??"

He pointed to a door. I walked towards the door. I turned back around and waved to them.

"I love you guys with every piece of me." I opened the door and was instantly sucked in and placed back in my body.

??: Shes trying to open her eyes. Audri, open your eyes for daddy.

My eyes flew open and the nurse was rushed in to remove the tube from out of my throat. Once she did that she handed me a cup of water. I gulped it down.

"How long was I out?" I said in a low raspy voice.

Mom: Two long days. We prayed you would come back.

"I met two special people while I was gone. They told me you guys would need me." I looked around the room to see everyone expcet Bash. Where is he?

Dad: Who'd you meet Audri?

"Grandpa Kardashian and Grandma West. They send there love. They say they keep each other company up there. Daddy come here."

I pulled my dad into the biggest hug ever. I kissed his cheek and leaned back.

Dad: What was that for?

"Grandma said too. She said you have a little piece of her when I'm with you."

Dad: She was a special woman.

Mom: They both are very special people to me and your dad.

"Where's Bash?"

KJ: I have no clue. He walked away from us when everyone came in.

Aja: He's in his car..........He blames himself for your accident. He thinks he should of held you back and made you stay at the house and talk things out.

"Will you please go get him?"

Before she could respond Bash walked in with a get well teddy bear. It was about the size of him and 24 red roses.

Bash: Your awake..........

"Yea. Can we talk??"

Bash: Of course.

"Can you guys give me and Bash a little privacy?"

We watched everyone walk out. He put the stuff down on the couch all the way across the room and sat down on the couch next to it.

"Come here Sebastian!"

He got up and wlaked over so he was standing over me. I reached up and pulled him down to my level and let our lips connect. I still felt the same sparks. He pulled away and looked at me with shock all over his face.

"Please don't you ever leave my side again. I need you. I love you."

Bash: I love you more Audri! and I won't.

He leaned down and pecked my lips. I could only help but to smile. I had the love of my life back. And thats all I wanted. Was him, my friends, and my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
3.8K 109 15
Season 3!!! Welcome back guys to the chaos of Katherine Kardashians life. Continue as she has to deal with inner battles along her family deciding wh...
9K 85 16
Do you think the Kardashian-Jenner family is full? It's fuller once the missing sister is founded! Her name is Katie Ann-Jean Jenner... **This story...
119K 3.6K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!