Finn Watson "The Bad Boy"

Od Alexandria17

Clare Weather's an average person not popular but not invisible just the way she likes it she's not a center... Více

Finn Watson "The Bad Boy"
The Party !
The Not So pleasant Ride Home
Yay Life !(Sarcasm intended)
Where Off To The Mall!
Breakfast Club Moment/ My name's Pablo! / Yea your A Butt Face!
The "Breakfast Club Moment" part 2
"The New Girl?"
A Girl's Night Out !
Authors Note
Decisions, Decisions.....
The Giant !
Prized Jewels (hehehe)
My Date With Finn Watson "The Bad Boy" Part 1
My Date With Finn Watson "The Bad Boy" (Part 2"
Finn Watson "The Bad Boy"
My Date With FinnWatson "The Bad Boy" Coming To An End.....
Is That Syrup?......
I'm Not In The Mood For Jokes.......
Important !!!
His Leg Warmer......
Oh That's One Smexy Bike!
A Road Trip For Two?
20 Questions...?
Shake On It !
Do You Have Beef Jerky?
"Wanna hear a fact?"
Yogurt Time !
Are We there yet?
"The Edge Of Glory"
Site-Seeing! :)
The Waterfalls
Jacy & Dakota part one
Amor Lapsos
"Never Ending Episode Of Gossip Girl"

"I Am Titanium"

10.5K 335 26
Od Alexandria17

A/N:  Okay I can't even explain how happy I am with everyone who has took time out to read vote or add my story to their libaries. I'm so greatful and honestly didn't think my story would get this far and I'm so happy it did and that you guys like it !!! Okay I don't want to get all teary eyed so I'm gonna end this authors note. Read , Vote , and Comment !!!:) Happy Happy Reading .....

“Yea it won’t be that bad you’ll see” she just grunted at that and turned away from me to look out the window.

“You shout it outtt,

But I can’t hear a word you say

I’m talking out loud not saying much” I sing and look at Clare with the corner of my eye and see a small smile on her soft plumb lips.

“I’m criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down but I get upppp” I continue singing seeing that Clare has begun to sing along my smile contains some smugness/ proudness that I was the one that put that smile there.

“I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire awayyy

You shoot me down but I won’t fall

I am titaniummm

You shoot me down but I won’t fall

I am titaniummm”

Clare and I sing together and all the uneasiness that seemed to be in the air before suddenly vanishes in to thin air as we sing horribly to Titanium. I’ve been driving for about five hours now and my freaking ass hurts and it doesn’t help that the uneasiness between Clare and I has returned.

“Let’s play I spy with my little eye?” I ask Clare as we come on to some traffic.

“No thanks” Clare says still looking out the window.

“Come on Clare my ass hurts I’m tired, not to mention bored out of my fucking mind! Just play I spy with me please” I pleaded with her to say yes and just play fucking I spy with me.

“Fine I spy with my little eye…… something blue” Clare said while biting her lip if she only knew how crazy she made me when she did that!

“Ah let’s see…” I respond while looking outside the driver window to find something blue.

“The sky?” I ask

“Nope” Clare responds popping the ‘p’ and shaking her head I look out my window again and in the distance I spot a blue sports car.

“That sports car?” I ask hopeful but Clare again shakes her head I grunt annoyed. I’m usually good at this game.

“The clouds?”

“Finn the clouds are white”

“Umm that man’s shoes?”

“How could you possibly know that those man’s shoes are blue he’s in a car!?” Clare laughs.

“I just know” I shrug.

“Well even if your right the answers no”

“Fine I give up tell me the answer” I grunt and look over at Clare and see that her cheeks have taken a red tint to them. What did I ask that could have possibly made her blush even though I loved her blush?

“Come on Kitten what’s the answer?”

“Your eyes” Clare whispers looking down but raising her eyes so she’s looking at me through her long beautiful eyelashes. I just sit there looking at Clare this is the first time she looked almost vulnerable. I’m quickly pulled out of my pussy moment when someone blares there horn. I give the bird and speed off after a while I begin to get tired and pull into a motel.

“Come on let’s stay here tonight I’m getting kind of tired” I tell Clare.

“Oh but won’t that take longer to meet up with everyone else if you’re tired I could drive?”

“Clare it’s late I’m sure your tried to and if you’re tired you must be hungry” and as if trying to prove my point her stomach growls making me smirk and lift my eyebrows at Clare.

“See let’s get a good night’s sleep and a nice meal and then we can wake up early and get back on the road”

“Okay fine” Clare agrees before she attempts to get off the truck I grab her arm she turns to look at me with her eyebrow raised.

“I don’t want you jumping down from the truck and killing herself wait for me to help you down” Clare rolled her eyes but did as I said.

“Alright grab on to my shoulders” I say as soon as I felt her small hand on my shoulders I grabbed Clare’s waist and brought her down from the hummer. I as I brought Clare down she had moved her hands so that they were now around my neck and I could feel her shaky breath near my ear. I slowly pulled away and made my way to the trunk of the car to grab our stuff before I did something stupid and kissed her.

“Yea I was wondering if you had any rooms available.” I ask the pretty blond at the clerk desk as we made our way in to the motel.

“How many rooms will that be?”

“One” I say simply and ignore Clare’s wide eyes beside me.

“Will you and girlfriend be sharing a bed?”

“I’m not his girlfriend” Clare injects before I can respond to Rebecca as I read off her name tag.

“Yet” I say simply reply  

“What?” Clare asks

“You said you weren’t my girlfriend and I said yet”

“Whatever” Clare grunts crossing her arms.

“Fine one room two beds happy?” I ask looking at Clare but she just rolls her eyes.

“Well here you go room 227 on the second floor” Rebecca says handing me the key with a piece of paper along with it. I just smile and grab Clare’s and I’s bags before making my way to the elevators. Once the elevator doors closed Clare asked,

“What’s that?” while pointing to the small piece of paper Rebecca had given to me with the key.

“I don’t know” I shrug while looking down to see:

Rebecca Call me some time

(517-229-3158)

“Wow not even here fifteen minutes and your already getting hit on”

“Hey it’s that bad boy charm what can I say?”

“Yea more like that jackass charm” Clare grunts taking the room key from my hand and getting out of the elevator in search of our room.

“Hey don’t be angry Kitten if you want me you got me” I say while smirking at Clare.

“Yea you wish” Clare said while opening the door to our room.

“Well this looks like a piece of shit” I say looking around the room and then down at Clare.

“Yea I agree with you on that one” Clare replied scrunching up her nose.

“Well let’s make the best of this “Clare continued and walked into the room. I was surprised she didn’t turn in to some whiny girl and force me to take her somewhere else.

“Well are you going to stand there the whole night?”

“No I was just appreciating the view of the shit whole we are going to be staying in” I replied strutting to the bed in the corner and dumping my stuff on it.

“Here’s your stuff” I said while putting her stuff on her bed.

“Thanks”

“Do they have room service here?”

“Finn look at our room do you think this place has room service?”

“Point taken” I said while looking around our room that still had beer cans from the last people that where in this room.

“There is this Pizza menu” Clare added.

“Okay then let’s just order” I suggested

“Sounds like a plan while you order I’m going to go take a shower” I nodded my head as I pulled out my phone to call the pizza place.

“Hello Dylan’s what Happening Pizza how can I help you?” I seriously wanted to comment on the name of this pizza place but maybe I should take Clare’s advice. And not be a jackass. After I finished ordering I rested my head against the head board of the shitty bed I would have to sleep in. At that moment I heard the shower go on and the only thing I could think of was the fact that on the Clare was naked on the other side of that wooded door. When she comes out I’m gonna tell her that I might like her its settled  now all I have to do is sit here and wait for her to finish her shower.

“Did you order?” I look up to see Clare drying up her hair and looking sexier than ever. Okay I take a deep breath and stand up.

“I have something to tell you Clare……..”

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

85.9K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
13.1K 310 28
There's always An ugly past behind a pretty face. Death? Yes, but most of Betreyal. There's another personality underneath that poker face. There's a...
44 1 20
Katie is a normal girl who just finished 11 grade, when she goes on vacation and meets a girl who gives her confidence and a makeover along with disc...
34.4K 1K 22
A boy, named Finn Hudson is the son of the owner of William McKinley High School and a heartthrob, he's a bad boy, the only child of the family, spoi...