Forever Mine

By joelleaiello

Caia Brookes has one thing on her mind, getting to the top of the acting charts someday. When she goes to the... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 38

143 8 1
By joelleaiello

-Caia's POV-

I ran to my car as fast as I could, making sure he couldn't catch up with me.

I could hear his feet stomping behind me as I picked up speed, holding in my tears as best as I can.

"Caia! Don't leave! I can explain!"

I didn't care to listen, or even turn around.

I just kept running.

Once I got to my car I unlocked it and hopped in, slamming and locking the door as quickly as possible.

He soon trotted up to the door and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

I backed out as fast as I could and ignored him as he chased and screamed at my car.

As soon as I turned the nearest corner, I let my tears fall out as they wanted to. I thought this could've been something. Something good.

We weren't even dating long. Not long at all. Gosh.

I obviously don't know Harry as well as I think I do.

He is just another cocky guy, a guy that just wanted to use me to get in my pants. A guy that had no respect for me whatsoever. A guy that hurt me.

I ignored his calls and text messages, leaving me to myself.

I pulled over on the side of the road and came to a complete stop.

Letting myself think about everything that had just happen. I let my foot off the pedal and I stared off into nothingness.

I slammed my hands against the steering wheel and jerked forward, yelling loudly.

I'm an idiot.

A fool.

I caught his tongue down another girls throat? What am I supposed to do?

I tilted my head back and put my arms over my eyes. I rubbed my eyes over and over, thankfully I wasn't wearing much makeup.

I let out hiccups every now and then as I held myself.

That's all I have. Myself.

I rocked back and forth in my seat as I cried. Not holding back.

I let all my feelings out.

I picked up the travel pillow off my backseat and shoved my face in it, screaming as loud as I could, causing my throat to sting.

After, I had nothing left in me. I sat there and whined, no tears coming out anymore. It was just my sobs and damp eyes.

And with Harry in mind, I laid my head back against the pillow, and fell asleep.

-Harry's POV-

It's not what she thinks.

I swear to it.

I wanted Michaela to come over to tell her I won't be hooking up with her anymore. I thought she deserved at least that much. But she didn't.

I like Caia. A lot.

I may even love her.

And I'm losing her. I don't date, ever. But I was willing to try for her.

What am I talking about?

I love Caia Andrea Brookes. I love her. Okay. But I could never tell her that.

I have my dignity to withhold.

After Caia left I walked back to my room angry.

I slammed the door and yelled, throwing my fist against the door.

I looked over to Michaela and no matter how much the terror in her eyes, I was fucking pissed.

"Get the fuck out. Now,"

She immediately obeyed me and got out the door as fast as possible and before I shut it she turned around to look at me but the words left my lips before she could fully turn around.

"And don't come back,"

Her head dropped as I slammed the door in fury.

I grabbed the bowl on the neat table and slammed it against the wall.

Letting out a groan.

The blood began to drip down my fingers and made it's way to the floor.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my keys, I was going to find her whether she liked it or not.

-Caia's POV-

I woke up to a knock on the window.

At first I shook my hand at the person without looking up, not caring who it was. I was finally at peace with myself.

The knock was a bit louder this time and I flipped around the threw the door open quickly. I could tell I looked a bit grumpy by the sound of his voice.

"Um... Hi,"

I looked up and could tell my eyes got big at the sight of him as he slightly giggled.

"Oh shit, Liam. I'm sorry,"

I straightened my posture as I swiped the back of my hand over my eyelids, trying to wake myself up but I was still a bit muggy.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to make sure you were alright,"

I smiled and tilted my head as he looked at the ground, turning back and forth, with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"I was on my daily walk and saw you in here and you looked a bit... sad,"

My smile slowly faded as I remember the events that have happened today.

"Hop in, I'll give you a ride home,"

Without hesitation he opened the door and stepped in the passenger seat.

I turned on the radio to one of my favorite songs, WonderWall.

I bobbed my head up and down as he lowly sang the lyrics.

"Sing louder,"

He had a wonderful voice and without questioning me, his confidence boosted as he sang louder.

I kept catching myself trying to watch him as he closed his eyes and put his heart into the song.

I said maybe

you're gunna be the one that saves me

and after all

you're my wonderwall

I slowed my tapping on the steering wheel as I pulled up to Liam's house.

I came to a sudden stop and apologized for jerking his head forward, hopefully not giving him whiplash.

"Thanks for the ride, Cai. Feel free to talk to me if you're having any problems,"

He stepped out of the car and began to shut the door.

"Liam,"

His name slipped from my lips as I smiled.

He turned back to me and knelt in the door.

"Yeah?"

I didn't know what I was doing. But I wasn't going to stop myself.

Without thinking, I pulled Liam's head to mine, connecting our lips.

There was spark, yeah.

Not nearly as much as with Harry but it was still enjoyable.

The kiss became deeper but not sexual, but passionate.

He knelt lower into his seat and he pushed his lips into mine.

I let my hands roam his perfectly styled quiff.

I began to move my hands to clasp them together around his neck but the contact was lost.

He was ripped from my hands.

I felt the car jerk as he was slammed against the hood.

God damn.

"Harry, stop!"

--------

Heyooo. Um yeah so im not gunna expect any comments and votes cuz I just get disappointed but for those of you that do comment and vote, thank you so much. It means a lot.

I love Lady Gaga.

Feel free to tell me thoughts on the VMA's.

T-swizz and her remarks.

Miley and her idek what that was but ew.

Harry and his orange.

Comment && Vote pleaseeee.

THANKSS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
378K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.