chapter 5

*heyyy, todays update. Please comment and vote ! I love you. Should i make an instagram for this to show who i see as the characters?*

I couldnt help but cry. My tears were hot against my pale face.

I read the note over and over again until I couldnt read anymore.

I shook my head, and ripped up the note.

After I had nothing else to do, I put my hands in my hair and slammed my face down my pillow. I began to scream.

He knows who I am, where I am, and what I'm doing at all times.

And he has what I need. My bestfriend. The blonde haired, brown eyed girl that has helped me through everything. From my parents death, even to the stupid things like ugly ex-boyfriends.

She was my only friend for years, the only one to be here for me. Im done crying. Im done panicking. I WILL find her. No matter what it takes, I will find her.

"Grab your things, now. Get in the car and don't question me,"

I rush around the roon gathering my luggage and things together. We have to leave. We can't let him find us. We have to find him.

We all shove our things into the trunk and fill the car with our bodies. Its now 3 am and my adrenaline has reminded me that I am no longer tired.

When I got in the car, I didnt care to put my seatbelt on. I stepped on the gas pedal. Hard.

I was going well over the speed limit, and I didnt not recognize where my body was taking me. Nor did my friends who continued to ask where we were and where we were going. I didnt bother to answer, I was too focused.

Then I finally noticed. I was taking us to the house.

The house where I knew Niall would be.

*sorry its so short. Didnt have much time *