So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}

2.2K 29 14
By desilisius

I like to thank ThisGirlDak for making that banner and the beautifully cover!! It’s nice and pretty~! yaaay ^-^

So enjoy reading my lovely people~!

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

As I already expected, the walk didn’t take that long, only like 10-15 minutes.

The alley started to come in vision as I walked past my house, I had the urge to go real fast inside to check on Benjy but that would be rude to Mrs. and Mr. Matthews so I resisted myself. I hope that mom at least would check on him seeing if he still had enough water and food.

I sighed.

Let’s get this over with…

I thought and started to walk faster.

I stopped at the corner of the wall. If I take one step further they will see me.

I glanced behind me.

Oh...

I saw Mr. and Mrs. Matthews’s miles away walking, trying to catch up with me.

I guess I was walking too fast for them, should I wait for them?

But what if they aren’t there? Maybe I should do a real fast check on them.

I took a deep breath before taking a step further.

It was dark but I could still see the guys in the alley, they were at their same spot leaning against the wall.

I wonder if they aren’t bored, I mean the whole day leaning against a wall is kind of boring.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I remember the mission that I was on.

I searched the place looking for Ryan.

Nice! I got his name right this time.

I spotted them right away when his grey eyes snapped to mine.

My heart started to beat faster and I could feel my body freeze.

I saw that his mouth curling upwards in a cynical smirk.

I’m sure that after a few minutes that smirk will fade away.

I gulped at the thought.

Here goes nothing!

"Ryan...” I said, I wanted to say it louder but I was very nervous…

Though I could see his eyes narrowing at me, so I’m sure he must have heard me!

I called again, this time he made a movement.

I could see how he got his hands out of his pocket and wasn’t leaning against the wall anymore.

My legs suddenly started to move on their own will to him.

Sweet was breaking lose and I got even more nervous.

What if they’re going to do something to me if I get any closer?

Well that’s your own fault.

My feet stopped, and a shiver went to my spine when I noticed that he also took a few steps my way, and he was only 3 feet away from me.

I flinched a little bit when he suddenly bent to my eye level.

Then he whispered slowly, "My name is Rain."

My heart stopped for a few seconds.

Oh my god? Do I have the wrong guy? This is a joke right?

I looked at him in shock and my eyes all wide.

I could see he wanted to say something but got cut off by, what I guessed by the voice was Mrs. Matthews.

He looked behind me and I could clearly see shock in his face, but that turned soon into anger as they snapped back to me.

I jumped in surprise, seeing the unmistakable anger in his eyes. I’m afraid that if I don’t go away now, he could hurt me.

"Fuck..!" I suddenly heard his curse under his breath.

Now I got to get away from him for sure.

I took a step back, as soon as I did that his eyes snapped to me again.

This dude is really a wolf!

I glanced behind me and saw Mrs. Matthews not far away from me. She had a shocked expression on her face and if I wasn’t mistaken she was about to cry.

Mr. Matthews was standing at the end of the alley, wanting to go and comfort his wife but couldn’t move at all.

I looked back at Mrs. Matthews.

"Ry! What are you doing in a place like this?" I heard her say in a shaky voice filled with worry.

My head turned back to the wolf dude as he sighed and looked back at the other guys that were in the alley with him.

I totally forgot about them.

I could see all of their puzzled faces and one guy with blond hair was even gaping.

This must have shocked them a lot.

The wolf dude snapped back to Mrs. Matthews.

"Mother... go away." 

My eyes widened slightly by his sudden cold tone, why would he say that to his own mother?

I glanced back at Mrs. Matthews and noticed that Mr. Matthews was now behind her, trying to calm her down as she started to sob.

"You told us you would live with your friend in his house." Mr. Matthews said frowning at the wolf dude.

Yeah that’s true, they thought he was at his friend’s house right now, but he wasn’t for some reason, and he lied to them.

I wonder why...

"We’re going home, now." Mr. Matthews said narrowing his eyes at the wolf dude, daring him to protest.

Ryan!

My eyes snapped at the wolf- Ryan again when I heard him snicker, he had an amused grin plastered across his face.

What’s so funny about this? They were really worried about him.

"Rain, what’s going on?" I suddenly heard the Blondie say in the back, he took a few steps to Ryan.

"Nothing, just these annoying people trying to get me home." Ryan said dryly.

So his friends don’t even know what’s going on? That he like "ran away" from home?

Or maybe one of these friends is the guy who Ryan would stay with? And-

"Oh my god, that hot chick was your sister all long?" I suddenly heard the Blondie say full of amazement and surprised.

.....

Wait he means me!?

My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock and dropped my face quickly as I saw him looking right back at me, I could feel a blush coming and no one needed to see that.

Who is this dude anyways? Saying that kind of thing and not even being embarrassed about it.

"Hey, what’s your name pretty girl?" He started to go on with no shame.

I glanced at him with a surprised and shocked expression again.

He gave me a big smile and winked.

I quickly dropped my eyes to the ground again.

Sadly my cheeks started to heat up even more; I just hope that no one sees my blush in the dark of the night.

I don’t know what exactly happened but I could hear the Blondie say sorry and took a few steps back again.

"Ryan, you have to come with us now." Mr. Matthews said I could hear him almost begging.

I raised my head again and looked at the wolf dude for his expression. It was still blank.

"Please Ryan, I need you." I heard Mrs. Matthews say with sobs in her voice, if he says something cold again then I’m sure he’s adopted because how can he be so heartless and cold to his mother like that? They’re both such nice people.

Ryan sighed again, taking a few steps forward.

Is he going to come?? So he gives up?

I could hear a relieved sigh from Mr. Matthews and I myself felt relieved too, I don’t know why though, I guess I’m just glad for them to have something good happen for today.

Ryan said some stuff to the guys real fast and started to walk after us.

Mission completed!

Though I was really nervous as hell since he was staring at me like almost the whole time.

He sure must be thinking "Who the heck is this girl?" even if he had seen me for a few times.

*

We were now walking the long path in the garden to the door of the house.

it was kind of awkward just a few minutes ago, because Ryan now knows that his parents thinks I’m a friend of him and he didn’t even know that Sam has been missing....

Oh and don’t forget, I’m going to stay here for dinner too...that is also awkward...

We walked into the house, the nice warm air embracing me right away as I walked inside. I took my jacket off and hung it on the fancy coat rack. Then, I just stood there by the door not really knowing what to do, Mr. Matthews and Ryan where already out of sight and Mrs. Matthews was hanging Ryan’s jacket on the coat rack, seeing he just tossed it on the top and walked away.

A feeling was telling me to go, because maybe it’s not a good idea to stay for dinner, I don’t want to trouble them and stuff...

Mrs. Matthews noticed my nervous expression and gave me a warm smile.

"Like I said before dear, make yourself at home." She said and couldn’t resist the urge to hug me.

I’m glad she did, that make me more comfortable. We both started to walk to the living room.

I wanted to take a seat on the couch but hesitated since I saw Ryan sitting there too, he was staring at the TV with an bored expression that he has on the whole time already since he came with us.

Maybe I should sit at the opposite of the couch? Nah...

I glanced around; maybe I could help with cooking or other stuff? Wait will they let me help? I mean I’m still a stranger… so…

I saw Mrs. Matthews taking a seat on the couch opposite of Ryan and patted the spot next to her for me to sit.

I hesitated again, but I guess sitting the opposite of Ryan is better than standing here so awkwardly.

I took a seat in the comfortable and soft couch.

I gulped as I saw Ryan glancing at me and then back at the TV, I looked at my hands that where on my lap.

I had no courage to look at the TV or other stuff.

But of course something embarrassing had to happen since it’s me were talking about, so my belly started to growl, and not just a little growl but like a dinosaur growl...

Damn! I’m sure Mrs. Matthews must have heard that, I’m even sure Ryan must have heard it...

Stupid me!

I haven’t eaten anything yet, there wasn’t really anything in the house, and I wasn’t thinking about it either; I didn’t even have time to eat.

If your making excuses then make them out loud you idiot.

"The dinner will be prepared any minute now dear." Mrs. Matthews said with a small smile on her face, she must have felt my embarrassment as she put a hand on my hand that was on my lap.

Wow, her hands where so warm, mine felt like ice and I didn’t even notice it, it’s not that it bothered me, I’m most of the time cold but not this cold, am I getting sick?

"Did you catch a cold?" Mrs. Matthews asked worried, I guess she also noticing how cold my hand was.

I shook my head. "I’m fine." I said, offering her a smile.

"Dinner is ready." I heard Mr. Matthews call from somewhere in the house.

Ryan quickly stood up and walked with a speed out of the room. I guess he is also really hungry?

I followed Mrs. Matthews as she also stood up and walked out of the living room to the dining room.

I gasped in surprise as I saw the big room with a big long table in the middle, there were golden candles surrounding the place and it gave you a relaxed feeling, the table was beautifully decorated, but the food almost gave me a heart attack.

There was so many on table, like the food you see on TV that those master chef's makes and think like 'Omg I want to eat that.' but you know that there is a big change that you won’t, well that food was right in front of me. I’m pretty sure a master chef has made this and the master chef is Mr. Matthews? I didn’t think he could cook all this so quickly and fast and good, it looked delicious, I swear I could drool if I didn’t control myself.

I didn’t even care about the room anymore; the smell was keeping my eyes straight at the heavenly food that was right in front of me. I could almost hear them calling to me, beckoning me to come and taste them…

And you didn’t want to stay for dinner?

Well I didn’t know they meant this with dinner!

This is going to be fun.

Why?

Because we all obviously know that you have no table manners dear, so good luck.

Damnit! I’m so right! I have no table manners; I eat like a pig that hasn’t been fed for weeks.

"Go sit already so we can start." I suddenly heard Ryan snap from over his seat.

I then noticed that everyone was already sitting.

Damn, they must have seen me drooling while looking at the food.

I could see Mrs. Matthews shooting a disapproving look to Ryan and gave me an Its-ok smile.

I walked fast to the seat opposite of Ryan. Mrs. and Mr. Matthews were sitting at the end of the table and Ryan was in the middle so I thought I should sit opposite of him...

Stop making excuses.

I gave him a small smile as I saw him staring at me.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

My smile dropped, I think he doesn’t like me...

Oh you think...? I mean you lied to his parents telling you’re a friend of his and also you snitched him telling where he was hiding, so of course he doesn’t hate you.

I ignored the voice in my head that made me face reality.

I first waited till someone started to eat, so it wouldn’t look rude if I already started to dig in.

Mr. Matthews took a sip of his wine first and then started to collect food in his plate; they all did the same so I copied them.

I needed to control myself, cause I didn’t wanted to look like someone who hasn’t eaten like ages, so I just did a tiny bit of that and a tiny bit of this on my plate.

Mrs. Matthews gave me a worried look after seeing my almost empty plate.

I gave her a small smile back; she must think I’m on diet?

It was silence for a while as we all were eating this heavenly food.

It was literally melting in my mouth!

I still had some problems with eating and how to hold my fork or knife, but let’s just hope no one saw it.

"So, Michelle," Mrs. Matthews started. I quickly chewed and gulped the food that was in my mouth so that I was ready to answer whatever she was about to say.

"Which school do you go too?" She asked while cutting a piece of her meat.

I glanced real fast around the table; they were all looking at me waiting for me to answer.

"Uhh..." I started.

Damn, I’m even so nervous that I don’t know the name of my school anymore!

"Umm..."

The Saint Academy? The Saint Marcus?

The Saint..... Ber-... Bertus!

"The Saint Bertus!" I blurted out a little bit too loud.

"Oops." I said as I put a hand for my mouth.

I wonder if it was a good idea to say that... maybe I should have said a rich school...

And want to lie to them even more?

"Oh, that school, it’s not far away from here right?" Mrs. Matthews asked. It surprises me that she knows that school, I mean it’s kind of... well I can’t say poor school since some rich people are there; sadly those rich people had to be my bullies.

I nodded my head and stuffed a piece of my chicken in my mouth.

I glanced at Mr. Matthews who was exchanging looks with Mrs. Matthews, like they were communicating with each other.

I glanced at Ryan.

I quickly looked back at my plate as I noticed that he was staring right back at me, why does he keep looking at me?

"Well then," John suddenly started. "Ryan, your mother and I decided to send you to that school." He said while putting some veggies on his plate.

... .What... the heck? They’re going to send the wolf to my school?

I gulped, so that means... school is going to be more than a hell? Really? Are you kidding me?

I already have Cameron and Amber… and now I got to deal with him too?

… Wait… maybe he doesn’t want anything to do with me, and will keep his distance.

"Hell no!" I jumped by Ryan’s sudden outburst.

"So you want me to go to the same school as that girl!?" He said while pointing at me. "I don’t even know her!" He went on and crosses his arms around his chest when he finished the last sentence.

With a shocked face I looked at Ryan, after what he just said.

Damn, now they know I’m not a friend of Ryan and that I lied about it.

He started to glare at me, like it was my fault he has to go to a school like that... it wasn’t my fault right? They just asked me which school I go to, I didn’t knew they would choose that school for him to go to.

Suddenly I didn’t have any appetite anymore, guilt flooding through my stomach.

There was silence on the table.

And it was the TIA (this is awkward) silence.

Maybe I should go home; I mean what am if still doing here? I lied about being a friend of Ryan’s… and if someone lies it’s hard to trust them again, I’m sure I’m just troubling them.

"Maybe I should go home...” I said quietly and put my fork and knife down ready to stand up.

"No, dear, please stay." Mrs. Matthews said with a sad expression.

Oh no… did I disappoint her?

"We already knew you weren’t a friend of Ryan, the way you guys acted weren’t like friends, but we still wanted you to stay, plus we still want to thank you for today for what you have done." She says, her eyes were begging me to stay.

Why did she want me to stay so badly?

I glanced at Ryan who was glaring at his mom now.

Then I glanced at John who gave me a soft smile.

My body didn’t tense anymore, and I let out some air that I was holding.

"What the heck is wrong with you people? Geeze I should have stayed away!" Ryan started glaring at me again.

"Ryan you have nothing to say anymore." John stated at him.

"Shut up, you’re not my father." He shot back coldly, and stood up and went out of the dining room, I heard him stomping up the stairs like a little kid.

I gaped as I just heard something that shocked and confused me but closed it right away; Mr. Matthews is not his father? I thought he was...

So! Sam isn’t his real brother?

"I’m sorry Michelle that you had to hear that...” Mrs. Matthews apologized.

"N-no...I-it’s okay." I said looking at my plate; I didn’t have the courage to make any eye contact.

The dinner still went on and we all acted like nothing just happened, well sadly I had a hard time with acting like nothing happened so sometimes I would still stutter if Mr. or Mrs. Matthews asked me something.

They asked like, what my hobbies were and if school went good, all those questions that parents would ask you, I didn’t mind them though, they were good people, still I did had some trouble with answering some questions like how is school going, I can’t answer that like: 'school is going horrible, its hell and I hate it.'

That would be weird, though... I wonder if my mom would ask that, what kind of answer I would say, I’m sure that if I trusted her and if she wouldn’t be like she is now, then I would tell her truthfully.

I let go of the thoughts, they aren’t important to think of anyways... though I knew that was a lie, deep inside of me I still wish for my mom to care about me... but I just burry it up deep inside.

I stuffed the last slice of tomato in my mouth. I was full, I could eat more comfortable now that Ryan wasn’t there and since Mrs. Matthews noticed I had trouble with my table manners she told me to just eat the way it’s easier for me. don’t get me wrong I didn’t like full my mouth with everything, I was still eating like a young lady should.

You almost burped stupid.

Well that was an accident! I was eating too fast…

We were now done with eating and I wanted to collect all the plates, because I mean the least I could do was help them with the dishes and stuff, but Mrs. Matthews told me to stop since... they got freaking maids!

I didn’t even notice them until they suddenly popped out of nowhere cleaning the table, there were like three of them with those maid outfits.

I was like staring hard at them not believing what I saw, so that’s why dinner was ready so fast. No wait, do maids make dinner? Didn’t they only clean up? But I’m sure they must have a chef, because that would explain why the dinner was ready so quickly.

I noticed I was still staring at them and glanced away quickly, I shouldn’t stare to people like that, that’s rude.

I followed Mrs. Matthews to the living room again after she told me she wanted to ask me something.

I glanced at Mr. Matthews who was walking up stairs; I guess has going to have a talk with Ryan.

We both took a seat at the soft couch, wishing I had one like this too.

I flashed her a quick smile as I made eye contact with her, she gave me one back and I shyly looked at my hands on my lap again.

"Michelle...” She said I could still feel her looking at me. "Could you please do me a favor? You don’t have to since you already helped us so much and were in debt with you but, you’re so sweet and mature." She said, I glanced at her and she gave me a warm smile.

I gave her one back; no one ever called me mature, or sweet.

"No, it’s okay; there is no debt since I had such a great dinner here, I’m glad to help." I said back, it makes me feel good to help these people.

She gave me a smile and went on "Well, since Ryan will be going to your school... could you… maybe keep an eye on him? I mean making sure he doesn’t get in trouble? If you don’t want to just say so, because it’s really much to ask actually." 

I looked at her surprised.

I have to keep an eye on the wolf? Uhh… will that do any good? I wonder, because I’m sure he hates the likes of me.

"You sure? Because I’m pretty sure he hates me." I say looking kind of unsure.

"No, he doesn’t hate you, hate is a big word, and beside I’m sure he will like you eventually because you’re such a great girl." she said giving me a shiny smile.

I don’t know why but I nodded, sure this is going to be some trouble again but I guess trouble is my second name…

I could see relief in her face. "This may sound weird but, you’re always welcome here, we only like met for a few hours but it doesn’t feel like that, you’re such a good person I just don’t want to say goodbye yet... ah sorry that sounded weird."

I shook my head, "No, it made me really happy that you said that Mrs. Matthews, thank you." I said giving her a happy smile.

She gave me a surprised look but changed it again into a smile, "You can call me Angela dear."

I hesitated for a few seconds, wouldn’t that be weird? I’m sure Ryan isn’t going to like it when I call his mother that, but for some reason I nodded my head.

Suddenly I heard someone almost running down stairs.

I glanced to the door of the living room that was open and showed the door that led outside, I saw Ryan opening the door while jerking his jacket off the coat rack and went outside and slammed the door shut.

I then saw Mr. Matthews coming slowly downstairs with an annoyed look on his face.

I guess the talk didn’t go that well.

Angela gave me a sorry look but I signed her that it was okay.

After a while I told her that it was time for me to go home, I mean I can’t stay there forever even if I wanted to.

I still got to check on Benjy.

When I told her about Benjy she got excited, she said she always wanted a dog, and she would be glad if I bring Benjy over sometime.

I’m sure I’m going to do that, and then at least I have a good excuse to come here again.

"You sure me and John don’t need to walk with you home?" She asked for the third time already.

She was really worried, I could tell.

Though it was already dark outside and late, but I didn’t want to trouble them, so I told her she didn’t have to.

She gave me a hug as I said farewell, Mr. Matthews shook my hand with a smile on his face; I guess they really like me.

It was freezing now; it wouldn’t surprise me if I catch a cold these days.

I was now walking the streets to my house, it wasn’t that far away anymore, I’ve been thinking about a lot while I was walking, about the stuff what happened today and about the stuff that was going to happen.

I wish I had a mom like that.

Suddenly got in my head again, the more I think about Angela the more I think about my mom and wondering why she hates me so much, I mean sure she told me, getting me was a mistake in her life but for some reason I felt that there is more behind it...

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me jump and I started to scream and turn around quickly.

My eyes widened as I saw the shocked face of Ryan.

He quickly changed the shocked face in an annoyed one.

I held my hand against my heart as it was beating so fast.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" I asked him in shock.

"Geeze, don’t freak out like that you baby." He sneered at me.

Well it was your fault for scaring me like that! You jerk...

I took some deep breaths trying to calm myself.

"Why did you tell my parents you were a friend of mine?" He asked while narrowing his eyes at me.

I looked at him not really knowing what to say, I took one last deep breath and answered. "It just happened?" what sounded more like a question.

He took a step further my way still with his eyes narrowed at me, his grey eyes that where shining so beautifully in the dark that where looking straight at me.

I gulped.

He really doesn’t like me...

"Just so you know now, we are no friends, don’t even act like you know me, got that?" he says glaring at me now.

I started to shiver, this guy is really scary.

I nodded my head; that means I won’t have trouble with him... though I promised his mom that I would keep an eye on him...

"I-I’m… I’m sorry." I said quietly back as I looked at the ground.

"I-I just wanted to help, but-" I wanted to go on but got cut off by his sudden outburst.

"You didn’t help me with it at all! You messed everything up! Geeze!”

I flinched as he started to throw his hands in the air.

"Just fucking leave me alone!" He said angry and walked away, sadly for me he walked the direction I needed to go too.

So I waited for a few minutes until he was miles away.

I sighed and crossed my arms around me, I’m freezing, and my heart is still beating fast.

Not because of his outburst but because of his eyes, I feel like they’re still watching me and its freaking me out.

I started to walk faster, becoming anxious and glancing around me.

I sighed in relief as I saw my house coming in sign.

But I inhaled some air again as I saw Ryan leaning against the wall not that far away from my house.

I dropped my head trying to hide my face as I walked to my door.

Did he saw me? I glanced at the wall where he was leaning and I quickly dropped my face again as I saw him glaring at me.

I opened the door fast and shut it behind me quickly.

I took a deep breath in and out.

Why did he have to lean against that wall…?

I snapped my head to the door as I heard my little baby barking.

Benjy!

I quickly took my jacket off and threw my shoes out and walked into the living room to check on Benjy.

My mom was sitting on the couch with her hands over her face.

Is she crying?

She slowly pulled her hands from her face, she stared at the ground, like she didn’t want to look at me, and she was retraining herself from looking at me, but why?

"M-mom? Are you okay?" I asked you could clearly hear the worry in my face; it kind of scared me that she was crying. My mom who shows no fear (except to Benjy) is crying right in front me.

I could hear a sniff and suddenly she stood up in one swift movement.

Her sudden action startled me.

She still wasn’t looking at me, I took a step to her, her body suddenly tightened and I could see her shivering.

What’s going on?

It all happened very quickly.

She suddenly snapped her head to me and her eyes were bright red from the tears but I could clearly see anger in her face.

I took a step back in surprise but she was fast and in no time she was in front of me and the next thing I was on the ground holding my cheek as it was throbbing with pain.

She suddenly out of nowhere hit me, and I could feel something moist on my lip, I’m sure that’s blood since my lips hurts, my teeth must have cut it.

I snapped my eyes to my mom but she was already gone, out of the living room.

I could hear the door of her room slam close and then I noticed the loud barking of Benjy, but it was coming from upstairs.

I slowly stood up, not really getting what just happened.

I heard Benjy ran downstairs and barked when he saw me.

He jumped against my leg and tried to climb up, it didn’t work though.

I touched my bottom lip gently and looked at my finger that showed blood on it.

Why was I worried about her again? I thought as a sad smile crept on my face.

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

Sooo~! At last! >.< I finally upload again! I had writers block but I also didn’t felt like writing, I mean like it felt like I was every time forcing myself to write...

and if I do that then i will not enjoy the story and feel like ive rushed it...

Anyways!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter just like the other ones and thanks for supporting me and for reading/voting and fanning me :)

Dessy luvs u all~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
280K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...
89.1K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
1.2K 312 22
Problems of a teenage girl become far worse than zits or a perfect appearance when she experiences a tragic event at a very young age, which scars he...