Once a Fanboy || T.K

By ataexia

❝ Once a fanboy, always a fanboy. ❞ They said. ❝ No. ❞ I said. ❝ Just once a fanboy... ❞ | 2016 | More

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
answers ;
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
Favor

• 7 •

104K 4.1K 6.6K
By ataexia

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Bangtan's hotel... (Yoongi and Jungkook's room)

"What a long day..." Yoongi plopped himself on his bed.

"No, it isn't. Time actually flew fast." Jungkook laid on his bed too.

"So what do you think of Jin hyung's friends?"

"Since when did you care about other's opinion?" Jungkook got his phone to text someone.

"Since I saw that small boy from our fansign today."

"Do you like him?" Now, Jungkook's attention went to Yoongi.

"No. I just found him, I don't know."

"That's love."

"Love? You can't fall inlove with a stranger. Someone you just met earlier this day isn't any less. That's bullshit."

"I think I'm inlove, hyung."

"With whom? With Taehyung?"

"I dunno. He seems different from other people I met."

"Because he is really different. His matter of thinking and speaking is different too."

"No! Not that weird different but a good different that affects me too much."

"Sleep. I don't want to talk about those shit."

"Someone's salty."

"I'm not salty. I just don't believe on those kind of stuff. And also Jungkook, you still can't date."

"Who said I can't?"

"Um, the contract you sign before we debut. Maybe that. Now, sleep. We still have somewhere to go before we leave tomorrow."

Jungkook just sighed and texted Taehyung again.

'See you tomorrow, Tae.'

➽───────────────❥

Next morning, all of them woke up at 6. Everyone was set to go to Jimin and Taehyung's house. They really enjoyed the comfort and feeling they felt in that dorm. They decided to spend their remaining time there in Daegu. They agreed that a little time with their fanboys won't hurt.

They first dropped by Jin's apartment to pick him up. Afterwards, they head off to the boys' dorm. They pressed the doorbell but no one was answering.

"They still must be sleeping. We should go." Namjoon said.

"No. I know there's a spare key they kept somewhere here." Jin searched for the key. Taehyung once forgot about his keys and Jimin was in his friend's house. They were keeping it in the sandbox in their garden. Yes, sandbox. Typical Taehyung and Jimin. Well, mostly Taehyung.

"In a sandbox? Really?" Yoongi scoffed. They entered from the back door since they were lazy to go around the house again.

They went upstairs to wake the two boys up. They first checked Jimin's room since Taehyung's room was at the end of the hall.

"Don't tell me they had a sleepover again at Taehyung's room?" Jin said.

"Why are they having a sleepover when they live in the same roof?" Jungkook asked.

"They must be doing something." Yoongi said. Jungkook's eyes widen at what Yoongi said.

"Not like that, idiot. You're hanging out with Namjoon too much." Yoongi then hit the back of Jungkook's head.

"I'm 20 already. I'm already allowed to watch those kind of stuff."

"No, you're not." Jin said hitting Jungkook too.

"Why are you hitting me?" Jungkook whined.

"Nothing. Your head feels like a good target."

After the nonsense fight they had, they went to Taehyung's room. They saw the two hugging each other while peacefully sleeping.

"Are you sure they aren't in a relationship?" Namjoon asked Jin who was cooing over the two sleeping boys.

"No. Taehyung likes Jungkook and Jimin likes Yoongi. They are loyal."

"How did we get such adorable fanboys?" Yoongi said while staring at Jimin's face. The other was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Say one word and I'll kill y'all." Yoongi whispered. They backed away.

"Someone has a soft spot for Jimin, I see." Jin teased Yoongi. Yoongi glared at him.

"Shut up."

"That's bullshit." Jungkook imitated what Yoongi said last night.

"I said shut up. I'm going to sleep." Yoongi laid beside Jimin and turned Jimin so that he is facing the elder.

"I'm going to make breakfast." Jin said then left the room.

"I'm with you." Namjoon and Hoseok said at the same time, following Jin downstairs.

"You're taking advantage of them sleeping."

"So what? They like us right? They should be thankful. I don't do this to others." Yoongi said hugging Jimin tighter.

"Just separate them from each other." Jungkook said as he saw Taehyung still hugging Jimin.

"Someone's jealous."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and remove Taehyung arms from Jimin. He laid in the middle of Jimin and Taehyung, facing Taehyung.

"Oh, this is so comfortable."

"Good thing Taehyung's bed is big."

Yoongi and Jungkook soon fell asleep while hugging the two.

After a few minutes, Jimin woke up. He removed Taehyung's arm from his waist, not knowing that was Yoongi's arm.

"Taetae, wake up. It's Saturday. We need to do the laundry." Jimin said, shaking Yoongi. The elder groaned which makes Jimin shot his eyes open. He looked at the person hugging him and he saw an angel sleeping.

"Yoongi's appearing in my dream again. Well, I'm not complaining though." Jimin mumbled, hugging Yoongi closer.

"You're disturbing my sleep again." Yoongi said. Jimin was shocked that he pushed Yoongi to the floor.

"Ow. Is that how you greet good morning?" Yoongi rubbed his butt due to the pain.

"What are you doing here? Where's Taehyung? What happened?" Jimin checked if he still had his clothes. He sighed when he saw he's still fully clothed.

"He's beside you. I didn't do anything to you" Yoongi stand up, still annoyed that Jimin woke him up and pushed him and not being able to hug Jimin anymore.

Jimin turned around only to see Jungkook hugging Taehyung. He smiled but glared at Yoongi. He was hiding the fact that he was blushing.

"You're lucky I love you." He whispered but Yoongi still heard him.

"Let's go downstairs. Jin hyung cooked us breakfast." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him outside.

"But how about Taehyung?"

"Do you want to ruin your best friend's moment with his bias?" Yoongi said.

"Maybe."

"You're such a moment ruiner."

"Is that even a word?"

"I don't know. I'm not fucking google. I don't have a dictionary in my brain."

"Go with me in the bathroom, Let's wash that dirty mouth of yours."

On the other hand, Taehyung woke up to the smell of pancake, bacon and eggs. He heard his stomach growled then a laugh was heard from beside him.

"Jimin, I'm hungry." Taehyung said. He heard a chuckle again that was not Jimin's.

"Jiminie, did you have your puberty overnight? Your voice changed." Taehyung said again, not opening his eyes.

"You have a morning breath." Jungkook pinched his nose. Taehyung scooted away from the boy and his eyes widen in shock. Not because Jungkook was beside him but the fact that his future husband smelt his morning breath. He bolted to his bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. After that, he returned to his room. He saw Jungkook making the bed.

"No! No! I'll fix that later." Taehyung rushed over and grabbed the blanket Jungkook was folding but Jungkook swatted his hands away.

"I'll handle it. I also slept in your bed, right?" Jungkook smiled at him. Taehyung was too mesmerized with Jungkook's smile that he didn't notice that his mouth was open.

"Hey, Tae. Are you okay? Taehyung? Tae? Hey, fanboy!" Jungkook shook Taehyung.

"What? What happened?" Taehyung said, lost.

"You're drooling." Jungkook laughed while Taehyung furiously wiped his mouth.

"I was not!" Taehyung said.

"Got you, fanboy." Jungkook said, still laughing. Tears were threatening to fall from Taehyung's eyes but soon few escaped.

"Hey. Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook panicked as he saw Taehyung crying.

"Do you know how I feel right now?" Taehyung said, head hanging low.

"Is that the overflowing excitement you feel 'cause you're in front of your bias? Tears of joy?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Is that how you treat your fans? If I knew you were that rude, I should have not love you in the first place."

"But Tae, that's not what I meant. Hey. Don't be mad."

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook while Jungkook didn't know what to do. Taehyung was looking directly at his eyes and he was trying to avoid Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung was coming closer and closer. He leaned forward and now they were one centimeter away from each other. Taehyung stopped and licked Jungkook's nose then laugh.

"Got you!" Taehyung laughed while leaving Jungkook on his spot.

"Wait, did he just lick my nose?" He wiped his nose then smiled.

'He's weird alright.' Jungkook thought as he followed the elder.

"Hey, kitten." Jungkook stopped midway when he noticed something.

"What?" Taehyung asked looking behind.

"Why is there a grandfather clock at the end of your hallway?" Jungkook walked closer to the said clock and Taehyung did the same.

"Oh, that. My grandparents gave that to me. Creepy, isn't it? That was their greatest possession. Money isn't their treasure but this clock is. They handed it to me and when I look at it, it makes me feel at peace. I don't really know why. Jimin wanted to get rid of it but I always say no. I mean, why should you throw something precious to others? He said it was scary especially when he wake up at midnight to get some water. That's why he installed his own mini refrigerator in his room. I don't get why this is scary." Taehyung explained. When he was done, they both went downstairs but Jungkook couldn't get his eyes off that clock.

───── ❝ author's note ❞ ─────

✎ I did my best. Nonetheless, this was fun to write, as always. I didn't know what to write so I just wrote whatever formed in my head. I also wrote this the whole day 'cause I kept listening and watching Bangtan's video the whole time.

AND DID Y'ALL SAW BTS NOW 3? OMG I FREAKING LOST MY SHIT ALSO THE TAEKOOK PAGE I CAN'T EVEN. I WAS CRYING. TAEHYUNG AS PIKACHU AND JUNGKOOKIE AS ASH AND THEY WERE FIGHTING

AND ALSO DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH MIN YOONGI HE WAS HELLA CREEPY AND JIMIN WAS SO CUTE WITH THOSE PIGTAILS

BUT I FOUND HOSEOK THE MOST HANDSOME IN THAT PHOTOSHOOT.

JIN WAS HOT AND HE WAS WEARING PINK THROUGH OUT THE PHOTOSHOOT LMAO PINK PRINCESS ALERT I JUST COULDNT FIND THE PHOTO I SWEAR I RTED IT BUT NOW I CANT FIND IT

NAMJOON WAS JUMPING INTO MY HEART

I THINK BIGHIT LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT LOL

I CHANGED MY HOME SCREEN AND LOCK SCREEN YESTERDAY AND THOSE PHOTOS WAS RELEASED DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CHOOSE WALLPAPERS I MEAN IF I COULD ONLY MAKE 1000+ PHOTOS AS MY WALLPAPERS AT THE SAME TIME THEN I WOULD BE SATISFIED BUT HELL I SHOULD ONLY PICK TWO PICTURES IT WAS A TORTURE

AND NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WALLPAPERS AGAIN BCS OF THAT SIGH

AND ALSO TAE'S DRAMA TEASER PHOTOS I DIED I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH HWARANG: THE BEGINNING MY BABY IS DEBUTING AS AN ACTOR IM NOT CRYING NO IM NOT /CRIED A HAN RIVER/

IM SORRY IF THIS AN IS SO LONG YOU CAN'T BLAME IM A FANGIRL YOU'LL PROBABLY DO THE SAME HEOL

Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 256 20
V: am i really worth for his love? why he love me this much? I will never stop loving him..he is a gem 💎 °when cold hearted man fall you the innocen...
1.5M 68.7K 62
Taehyung is a "fanboi" of BTS, because "fanboy" is too mainstream this is cringy aka don't read it 『Completed』
15.4K 1.5K 20
i will always remember you... no matter what it takes.
1.1M 27.8K 103
To you, I'll always be just another fan. To me, You'll always be my world. Its hard to reach you.. but somehow I'm hoping we'll meet in my dreams.