for you » j.b

By karinaaraee

Justin is overwhelmed by all the joy in his life. He just dropped his album Purpose and everything seems to b... More

| Ch. 1 |
| Ch. 2 |
| Ch. 3 |
| Ch. 4 |
| Ch. 5 |
| Ch. 6 |
| Ch. 7 |
| Ch. 8 |
| Ch. 9 |
| Ch. 10 |
| Ch. 11 |
| Ch. 12 |
| Ch. 13 |
| Ch. 14 |
| Ch. 15 |
| Ch 16 |
| Ch. 17 |
| Ch. 18 |
| Ch. 19 |
| Ch. 20 |
| Ch. 21 |
| Ch. 22 |
| Ch. 23 |
| Ch. 24 |
| Ch. 25 |
| Ch. 26 |
| Ch. 27 |
| Ch. 28 |
| Ch. 29 |
| Ch. 30 |
| Ch. 31 |
| Ch. 33 |
| Ch. 34 |
| Ch. 35 |
| Ch. 36 |
| Ch. 37 |
| Ch. 38 |
| Ch. 39 |
| Ch. 40 |
| Ch. 41 |
| Ch. 42 |
| Ch. 43 |
| Ch. 44 |
| Ch. 45 |
| Ch. 46 |
| Ch. 47 |
| Ch. 48 |
| Ch. 49 |
| Ch. 50 |
| Ch. 51 |
| Ch. 52 |
| Ch. 53 |
| Ch. 54 |
| Ch. 55 |
| Ch. 56 |
| Ch. 57 |
| Ch. 58 |
| Ch. 59 |
| Ch. 60 |
| Ch. 61 |
| Ch. 62 |
| Ch. 63 |
| Ch. 64 |
| Ch. 65 |
| Ch. 66 |
| Ch. 67 |
| Ch. 68 |
| Ch. 69 |
| Ch. 70 |
| Ch. 71 |
| Ch. 72 |
| Ch. 73 |
| Ch. 74 |
| Ch. 75 |
| Ch. 76 |
| Ch. 77 |
| Ch. 78 |
| Ch. 79 |
| Ch. 80 |
| Ch. 81 |
| Ch. 82 |
| Ch. 83 |
| Ch. 84 |
| Ch. 85 |
Sequel
NEW BOOK 2017

| Ch. 32 |

4K 134 31
By karinaaraee

Special shout out to elena-B & for being my 1000 reader and I'm thankful for all the support throughout the start of this book. Thank you also to Calsey95 ❤️
I love every single reader and I'm thankful for you guys too so thank you💗

Emilee's POV

I hung up the phone after I noticed that the call had failed and someone was unlocking my door. I didn't take a chance of leaving the phone so I stuck it in my bra again considering all I was wearing was their swear. A long sweater and my shorts.

"Get out in the living room, don't sit down." He said and I walked downstairs to see the little girls and I noticed they had bruises. Fresh tear stains coming down their faces.

I ran to them and held them as they cried. Then I stood back up

"You said you wouldn't lay a hand on them!" I screamed furiously.

"Look you better sit the fuck down or there's gonna be a problem." He said and they I kicked him where his kids rest.

"Bitch." He said and smacking me but I looked back at him.

"You're a fucking monster! All of you! I said I'd do anything as long as you left them alone. So you're going to leave them alone!" I screamed and then I got pushed back onto the couch hard.

I held the little girls and just made sure they felt safe.

Then Derek walked in. He said,"We gotta go, police scanner says they're headed here and they should be here any minute now. Grab then and go. I'll meet you at our second location."

I was worried. I'm this close. This can't possibly be happening. I have to stall them.

I heard sirens and then suddenly we were pushed into a hallways that must have lead to the back. We reached outside and I had the girls behind me. I slip out my phone as quickly as I could and dialed 911.

"Hey what are you doing?" Derek said.

"Run." I said and handed the girls the phone.

They started walking back crying and they said,"We're scared."

I yelled back,"Just run! The police are on the phone! Talk to them! Run!"

"Hey bitch." He said running towards the girls, but I tripped him.

They all looked at me and said," Just take her, we gotta go." As they grabbed me I was just happy the little girls were safe. I could have ran too but then the girls wouldn't have made it. I had to stay behind and distract them.

I immediately got dizzy when a cloth got out over my nose. I tried not to inhale it as I held my breathe but then they punched my stomach causing me to breathe. Then I blanked out.

Justin's POV

"We're almost there. It's just around the block." JJ said to us.

"Stop!" Reid said to JJ causing her to slam on the breaks.

I see two little girls running towards the car running and Morgan runs to them.

I step out the car and look around. "Where's Emilee." And as if on cue, we all see van turn out of the street and cops start shooting at it trying to pop the tires but it didn't work.

"Hatch go follow them with Reid!" JJ says.

And they do but I stay behind as I listen to what the girls said.

"Was there someone else with you guys?" Morgan asks.

"Yes, I think her name was Emilee, she gave us the phone and told us to run.." One of the girls said crying. I was confused. Why didn't Emilee run with them.

"Why didn't she run with you guys?" I blankly just asked.

"Because she distracted the guys but then they grab her and her eyes closed." She said to me and then the other girl started crying.

"I want my mommy!" She screamed.

Morgan looked at me and took the girls into the ambulance where their parents waited for them.

"We'll find her. We're gonna question them in about 5 minutes. Don't worry kid." Morgan said to me as my hands aggressively went through my hair.

I felt like screaming and so I did. I looked up at the sky for a quick prayer and then I screamed in frustration.

"Emilee, come back to me safe.." I screamed and fell to the ground crying.

"Morgan we lost them off of Parker St. can we get the girls into questioning immediately, we might know where they're taking her."

Emilee's POV

"Yeah she's mine now." I heard Derek say.

I tried to get up but something held me back. I opened my eyes and notices I was tied into a bed. The door opens wide and I'm immediately scared by the look on Derek's face.

"Let's have some fun." He said as starts kissing my neck.

I start crying at the thought of what he was gonna do. It couldn't be, not again.

"Please.." I begged. I was weak because of what they used to drug me but I was slowly gaining my energy back and I was gonna put up a fight.

He started to kiss me very hungrily and sloppy so I bit his lip. Then he slapped me. I ignored it and tried to kick him considering my hands were the only thing tied.

He got mad and dropped his pants and forcefully held my legs open. I closed my eyes from here. Tears were streaming like Niagara Falls.

"Please.." I said in an angry yet hurt tone. And before I knew it, the rope magically got loose and I was able to free my hands. I pushed him off of me, pulled my underwear and short up, and just ran. I ran until my worst fear happened. The door was locked and there was no way out. I was thrown onto the floor and my head started to hurt horrible.

"Stupid bitch. I didn't get paid to deal with cops." He said. He did everything he could. Kick me, punch me, even scratch me. He just did it over and over. My whole body ached and before I knew it, I heard something. I barely heard something but I heard it.

It was Justin. I was weak but I had enough energy to sit up. My blinking became softer but I noticed the guys piling on Justin. But he wasn't taking it. He was fighting and it killed me to see him like this. I held the wall and tried to stay up.

"Justin.." I said.

"Dumb bastards, don't ever, lay, a hand on my fucking girlfriend, ever again!" He said in between punches.

I saw Derek coming towards me so Justin grabbed me and we ran.

"You found me." I said still crying.

"I'd always find you." He said.

"But the police?" I asked almost falling but he held onto me.

"I figured it out before they did. They're on their way." Justin assured me.

Out of no where we saw Derek but we were at a dead end so Justin asked me,"Just trust me."

And so I did. He pushed me behind him and Derek came close to us but then he fell. And we realized that one of the officers had shot him. As he fell we knew why, he had a weapon ready to use on us.

"Jus.." Was all I said and then I felt the darkness take over me.

"Emilee!" I heard in a soft faint voice. Almost as if I were dying. Was I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.6K 15
Naomi Santos is a rising YouTube star with more than a million subscribers on her channel, DoodleDeeNaomi. She had accomplished many achievements dur...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8K 204 23
The Generation of Miracles smothered a lot of players' passion for basketball. The Miracles themselves were no exception. No one felt that despair...
5.8K 87 35
"idk but I just think that your new signing's hot" ©sonal_t_ 2023