Wolfen Raven

Por AnimeAlltheway

Morgan is a regular high school student like in most romance novels. And just like in romances, a new kid com... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part 1
Chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 17 part 3
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2 (only a little bit of it)
Final Chapter

Chapter 14

59 4 0
Por AnimeAlltheway

Thresh’s P.O.V.

“Tell us damn it!” the shorter looking man screamed at me.

They kicked my stomach again. I grunted but I bit my lip to make it more bearable. They were weak little humans that knew of nothing about the supernatural. Sure, they hit okay for what they are, and it hurt when they kicked, but they could never understand how much it hurt when they shocked me.

“What the hell are you! We know your not human. Now tell us or we’ll turn the machine on again!” he yelled again.

My head was held low and they couldn’t see my smug look. But I growled at them telling them I wasn’t going to say a word. They shocked me again and it was on the next level which hurt way worse then the first few shocks. When I could finally bear it, I pulled my head up with blankness on my face no other emotion on them.

“Your all lucky I’m chained down. If I wasn’t I would eat your flesh, and chew on your bones to get the rest of your blood and meat off of them,” I pretended to lick my lips with pleasure, “I think you would taste good. You’d have about as much blood as meat. And it’d be so wonderful to eat you all just because you deserve a painful death.” I give him a smile that would scare him all the way to the bone. I tried to stand up but couldn’t much with the chains on my wrists.

He was pale after what I said. He walked out to talk to the other men. They think I can’t hear them but I actually can, even though this room is supposed to not let any sound come in which to a human you wouldn’t be able to hear the other men talking. Their conversations were never intriguing but I listen in anyway.

“I’m telling you, he’s a vampire!” one said.

“Yes and I keep telling you, they’re not real! He’s not human which is obvious.” the one that kept questioning me said.

I felt like scaring them more and more by each passing moment. I couldn’t break the chains while I’m in human form but if I was in my wolf form I could break them. Yet I didn’t need them knowing what I was and them wondering if there’s more (which there is). It would endanger our species. They would hunt us down and kill us all. So I stayed in my human form. But if I broke them, I would kill them anyways, but they may have a security button close by and I didn’t feel like killing more people then necessary.

________________________________________________________________

It has been days since I’ve been home, since I’ve seen Morgan and my parents. In this stupid place I was trapped in, I’ve been getting no sleep at all, they never gave me anything to do. No magazines to look at, no movies to watch, Nothing! Which only left me to mess with the manacles on my wrists and ankles.

I was pulling at the chains on my wrists to do something when I saw that the chains were caving in. An idea popped inside my head. The humans were fighting over what I was again.

“Excuse me! But I have just noticed that my chains are getting loose! The chains are breaking on me! You all should come in here and replace them so I won’t make a fuss.” I said playfully.

I heard them about not being sure if they should go in there or not. My stomach growled at me to be fed. Anything would satisfy my stomach at the moment.

“We can’t go in there! You remember how he defeated so many of our people! And-”

“Yes but that was out of pit of rage. He had self-defense and anger blinding him to no end. Plus, he was protecting his whole family at the time. We were on his turf, his territory.” I smiled, now that I think about it they were.

“I agree! You were all on my grounds without permission! Now I’m on yours with permission! Talk about hypocritical!” I smirked.

They were silent, wondering how I could hear them. Tons of people came in the room with chains and guns. The guns were all pointed at me. Sure, I could escape by not getting hit by a few bullets but lots of bullets shot at me would be useless to fight off. But at least I would die fighting to get back home. I felt a dark anger…no…not anger but rage, it was slowly creeping into my skin. I welcomed it to help me through this.

A growl bled through my lips. It felt like my own rage, but yet, it didn’t start with me. I closed my eyes and saw the rope that led towards my mate.

“Hey! Open your eyes! We don’t want you planning anything.” a nervous scared man said, he was one of the ones that was holding a gun pointed at me.

I smiled up at him that made him shake with more fear, “Why…what could I plan by shutting my eyes to rest? Your all only going to change the chains. I have no intention on fighting you, on my list of things is someday getting out of here and seeing my woman while she still holds our child in her. We think it’s a boy.” I smiled brighter to scare them all more, it was like throwing knives at random, toward there unshielded bodies, telling them things off topic got them more riled up and scared.

“Shut up!” said another one, more confident that he can handle me.

I looked over at him, looking him over, I snorted, “Seriously? Crystal Meth? Man, your all just a joke.”

The guy who yelled at me before stiffened as they all looked at him and then me again. The guy with the new chains walked over to me shaking like he just had a drug withdrawal. He began to unlock the chains around my hands first and then my legs. They pointed the guns towards my head when the scared guy took off the leg ones. I moved my wrist around and my ankles.

“Ah, its nice to move my arms and legs without feeling metal not allowing myself to move them,” I cracked my knuckles, “Much better now. I really wanted to do that for a long while. One question for you guys. Why are you all scared of me? I‘m just a 18 year old guy who‘s girlfriend is pregnant and needs my help.” I stood up and walked over to the most scared man in the room, he was shaking so badly he couldn’t hold the gun straight. All the others kept there guns pointed at my head but I didn’t care.

“Oh that’s right. You think I’m not human! Think I’m like an alien to your planet. Oh I’m soooo scary. You know I have girls at my school that think I’m hot not scary.” I was just walking around the room scaring the fuck out of all of them.

It made my wolf very pleased. My wolf was licking up their fear like a 6 year old licking a lollipop. And eating up their tasty fear was more fun then anything. Except sex, sex is always fun. I heard a door slam.

“Ooh looks like we have a visitor. Why don’t you go greet them? I bet guests don’t like it when they’re ignored.” I challenged the toughest looking one and he looked down right when I threatened to challenge him. Most of them left, but the rest stayed watching my every move. Calm, arrogant voices soon came and then followed screams of terror and pain. They heard it too and they were not sure if to stay and watch me or go and help the others and leave me unsupervised.

They decided they wanted to leave my presence so they made a move towards the doorway. One moment I saw their backs the next I saw all their faces again.

“You all should stay and join. I was just going to eat dinner. Your friends are doomed anyways, plus I haven‘t eaten in a couple days.” I licked my lips of anticipation.

I jumped towards them all and bit my teeth into one of their throats. I changed while I ripped at his neck for meat. I did the same to all of them except the shivering one. Blood was dripping from my bottom jaw and my fur was all matted up with blood. I looked terrifying to him probably. My stomach was full of meat from the people I ate. People aren’t exactly the most tasty food ever but I was starving. I couldn’t wait to eat mother’s meals.

I changed to a human. You know how in the old movies, werewolves ate people and continued to eat them until they’re dead? Well, I don’t think human flesh tastes as good as it sounded to those werewolves.

While I changed, the guy tried to escape but I grabbed his arm with my bloody hand. He looked at me with blood just covering my body like clothes.

“Your not going anywhere yet,” I smiled at him to creep him out since I was covered head to toe in blood and meat of people digesting in my belly, and he watched it all, “I need YOU to not tell anyone. Ever! Got that?” I tightened my grip on him to show him this is not a dream, a sick, sick dream.

“I-I-I-I w-w-w-won’t t-tell.” he stuttered constantly but even under the stutters I could tell he was lying.

I smiled brighter. He was planning on going to the police station and telling the whole bloody story to them and have me arrested or killed, even if it cost him to die. He wanted all of my kind to die so more people won’t get eaten or killed because of us.

“I wouldn’t have done that to your friends. In fact I’ve never done that before, you humans don’t taste good, none of my people have ever done that before but if we’re hurt or pressured to endanger people we care about, we get testy and want blood and meat. And also I could tell you were lying about not telling. If you so as go to the police station just for the fun of it, I will hunt you down and eat your marrow while you struggle to live and fight me. Its so much more fun when you fight. But also I prefer rabbits and deer then human flesh.” I let his arm go and shoved him out of my way and walked out of the room victoriously.

When I walked into the gore that used to be a room of electronics, I was tackled by people that were probably scared shitless when they saw I was gone. I grinned from ear to ear. Just the people I was waiting for.

My P.O.V. (before the attack)

Both me and Samantha stayed in the kitchen, cleaning up all the blood and bodies from the floor. The guys went to the living room and sat down talking. Nobody commented why my father was here or growled or snapped at him when he passed by. Though no one really cared about him at the moment, right now we only cared where Thresh was and who took him. So as long as my father didn’t try to hurt me, they wouldn’t attack either.

When everything was cleaned up I went to my room and worked on my homework so I won’t get a detention…again. Once I got to math, my brain was frustrated and would like to just take the damn detention. Math was not a subject I ever liked, I was good at it but I hated it a lot. I gave up on it when I couldn’t figure out a problem. I got up from my chair, to get some water. I had the radio on to help relax me but it was failing miserably. My radio always had a way of explaining what I was feeling, for example right now it was playing “Animal I’ve become.” I walked back into my room and just plopped down on my bed face first, though I was careful with my swollen belly. I was tired from today’s happenings. Thresh kidnapped, watching my dad cry for the first time ever, cleaning up the bodies and blood from the battle Thresh was doing to fight off them, homework, and just plain sleep deprived. I groaned with softness from my bed, I closed my eyes to settle my overworked brain. I got up from my bed and walked to Thresh’s room and went through all the memories him and I shared so far. We weren’t together long but it feels like we should’ve been. Tears blurred my vision but I held them back.

Though for the second time that night I fell to my knees because I couldn’t hold my weight anymore. My legs felt like jelly and tears were pouring out of my eyes. I was extremely emotional lately. I tried to put my legs under me again, but they just wouldn’t hold, I fell again and it hurt but not as much as how I felt. My body seemed like a newborn puppy, their legs not strong enough to hold themselves up. I just sat there crying, when a delicate shaking hand landed on my shoulder and a firm big one on my other. I looked over my shoulder to see Jake actually spreading a few tears, and Samantha just bawling her eyes out.

I just wanted my mate to be by my side, holding me, calming me, and wiping away my salty tears. And give me a tissue for my runny nose. Snot was just running out my nose and down my lips like a waterfall. I wiped my nose on my long sleeved shirt and crawled towards the middle of the room where a shirt of his was. I picked it up with shivering (they weren’t cold) fingers. I rubbed my fingers over his shirt and I didn‘t have to put the shirt against my nose to know it smelt like him. But everything in here just smelt of him. It was relaxing, but I wasn’t relaxed enough to stop crying completely but just slow it down. I got up on to his bed, and curled around his pillow. Weird? Yes, definitely. Right? No, not really. Best feeling ever? Only until Thresh comes back and holds me

His pillow smelt of his shampoo he used last. It was like a chocolate mint candy you get at Olive garden’s when you pay the bill.

I opened my eyes and noticed the door was closed and I heard talking downstairs. I didn’t even realize I fell asleep. I saw that I was under the covers of Thresh’s bed, and my legs were huddled up close to my body, wrapped up in a ball. My eyes were stinging, they were begging for more sleep but I didn’t remember what happened last night that made me sleep in here. I shrugged it off and curled in a ball again, or as close as a ball I could get with my fat swollen belly. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep until I had to wake up for school again.

Next thing I woke up to, was something inside me telling me to go downstairs and check our surroundings. I didn’t have any idea who it was but I learned to just listen to it or it’ll annoy the hell out of me if I don’t. I pulled off the covers and put my feet on the floor. I looked at the clock, it was the same time when I last looked at the clock. Then everything hit me at once. Thresh missing, millions of tears from a few nights ago, I slept for days because I was so tired. My heart clenched but I got up and steadied my body when I would’ve fallen, again. My stomach was even a little bigger then a few days ago.

I flew down the stairs or just jumped over them and landed on the balls of my feet crouching. Standing back up I walk out the front door ignoring Thresh’s parents and my father’s questions. I had no shoes on or socks so my feet would probably get more scratched up, but the safety for the people still here, I would watch over them like a freaking hawk. I jogged around the house a couple of times before I started walking. My eyelids threatened to close but my wolf helped keeping them open. Another time circling the house when I saw a wolf, its scent wasn’t recognizable, or familiar or smell like our pack so I stayed on my guard.

I crouched on the balls of my feet and growled, a warning. He was in the forest still but watching my home. He tilted its head to the right, giving me a questionable look. I growled again. He’s not going to leave my sight ever. The front door opened and closed finally and they jogged towards me.

They were following my growls not my scent or anything else.

“Morgan? What’s wrong?” my father asked, concerned.

They looked at the way I was growling, and saw the wolf. Both the men, stood in front of Samantha and I, growling, I walked backwards getting closer to Thresh’s mom. I knew the wolf was going to make a run for it soon enough so I started my change to my wolf. None of them noticed me changing into my wolf. And soon enough right when I finished my transformation, he made a break for it. I followed after him, sprinting to catch up to the guy. I didn’t look back to see if the parents were following me or not. Something about this wolf is familiar. Like his scent. Yes, I remembered the billions of scents I have ever smelled! I admit I do. But there was only a few smells in the kitchen that seemed like they were alive. I bet you that if I was blindfolded, my nose was plugged and you put a newly fresh dead body and a person still living in front of me, I could tell which one was alive or dead.

Then the idea came to my head. This wolf was one of the alive ones that attacked Thresh! I growled at him to show him I was following him. He looked back and surprise came over him when he saw me, he tripped by losing his footing and fell to a stop. I halted right in front of him before I ran into his body. I held him down hard while I changed back to a human.

When I was fully human I spoke harshly, “Turn back! NOW!”

The wolf was shaking by my voice and my deadly stare, but he did listen to my demand and transformed back. When he was human like me, he looked okay for a werewolf but I was pretty sure he would have a arrogant smile on his lips if he wasn’t so scared of me.

“Where is he!? Where is my mate?!” I yelled at him again.

He just kept shaking but spoke, “I-I don’t know who y-y-your m-mate is. I don’t know what your t-talking about?” he was lying.

“Don’t lie to me! Where is Thresh?!” he was trying my patience.

“Okay okay! I’ll bring you to hi-” my brother’s voice echoed in my head at that moment.

Morgan! Mom is in the hospital! She’s unconscious! Something happened while I was gone!

What! My mom is in the hospital NOW! I don’t know what to do! Thresh and my mom are the most important people in my life and both of them may die without me! I didn’t know what to do! My mom has been with me my whole life, but Thresh is the father of our still unborn baby. Gah! Which one, which one!!

I heard the guy under my hands, groan with pain. I realized my hands were crushing him but I couldn’t help it, I didn’t know if to go and help Thresh or be with my mom who could die anytime without me. The pressure on his chest was probably suffocating so I pulled back some of it to let him breathe a little bit. I growled, not at him but scared for the future.

“Alright, you will take me to him. Lead me to the right place or I will kill you so slowly and painfully.” I threatened.

He nodded and I let him run towards where we were going. I followed right on his tail. While I ran, I told Samantha and Jake to go to the hospital and keep an eye on my mother for me through my mind, concentrating hard on telling her. I had too much on my plate to where I could barely hold it anymore.

Soon enough I saw a small shed in front of us. I raised my eyebrow at it. What the hell? A shed? Really, I mean I was expecting more then a fucking shed.

“What is this?” I hissed at him, we began slowing down to a walk.

“Where your mate is. Its bigger then the outside.”

“It better be.” I whispered and continued to follow him but with more caution.

He opened the door and went in first. I was thankful for that cause I wasn’t going to let him go behind me where he could stab me in the back without me knowing. I kept my head down and snuck side glances around me, which my brother taught me one time when I was little. The door slammed shut, sounding like it burst open. We were in the middle of the room when lots of people, some with guns and some with rusted old chains with splotches of blood on them. There was a big window to see inside through. Like in police stations, or in the TV shows when they question people. I looked through the window thing and saw people in black clothes, pointing their guns at the guy in the middle.

He was scaring the bejeebers out of them by smirking at them and talking in a calm voice. I couldn’t make out the words he said but the sound of his voice was hoarse but it was the comforting one I was striving to hear lately. My tense body relaxed. My body felt so soft and weak from me keeping it all tensed up. When he stopped talking, my earlier anger from days ago came again and now instead of feeling relaxed and weak, my body was filled with power and strength. I curled my fingers into a fist.

“Ah, so you’re the girl he has been talking about. You’re such a sweet little thing, why stay with an inhuman thing like him when you can have more fun with all natural human me.” said one that I’ll admit looked handsome but everything repelled me away.

I scowled at him, “Go shove a dildo up your ass. The time I want to be with you is when I get everything I want from some random hobo on the streets just because I seemed cool. Now let Thresh go and I won’t have to kill any of you. And you better pick wisely because my mood swings are off the charts lately and I’ve always been able to get angry easily.” I looked at them all in the eyes. They just kept there eyes staring at the ground except the one who spoke.

“Feisty aren’t you? Don’t worry you’ll want to be with me anyways after he says what he is to us. You’ll be begging at my feet to protect you from his kind.” he was an arrogant little idiot but he thought he knew something I didn‘t.

I laughed and they all just looked at me with confusion, “Ha! That will never happen! There’s tons of people like him. And I won’t be begging at YOUR feet, you’ll be curled in a ball begging for mercy at MY feet. Since I’m not a little human girl who’s 18 and pregnant.” I let my wolf out a bit by my eyes, they changed color, “I’m a vicious hormonal pregnant bitch! I’m the same thing as he is!” then I let my wolf out all the way.

So I took her body and she tucked mine away for now. My wolf growled and attacked them all not giving them a chance to shield themselves. I ripped and tore at their soft vulnerable skin. Their screams spoke their deaths. I’m a werewolf, I’m allowed to be called a killer, that’s what we wolves do to protect each other. No wonder why people are scared of us. I bit at their throats and I looked up from the last kill.

Blood was everywhere, like in the Saw movies. I’ve never watched it so I’m not sure but from what I’ve heard there is lots of blood in it. Or it looked like a Scream movie, I saw bits and pieces of one. Anyways blood was dripping everywhere, it was complete gore. I let my tongue loll out to absorb the air because I was tired from the energy I had to use to kill them. When you’re pregnant and constantly change from human and back, you’ll be exhausted too. I changed back and grabbed a guys shirt that wasn’t ripped apart from me and put it on, it was huge on me, it went past my thighs, which was good. I heard light footsteps walk through the doorway. I flipped around and growled just in case it was another person that would try to fight me. But it wasn’t, it was the man I’ve been longing for.

My lips lifted into a full blown grin. I sprinted to him and jumped on to him, which was more like a tackle. I felt another person jump him when I did but I didn’t care for it I just wanted Thresh to hold me, I was exhausted.

The body was a small one, but not baby small, more like a 5 year old small. I put my head against his neck and inhaled his scent and relaxed against his still slightly warm body.

His hand rubbed my back lightly and stayed on the ground with me atop of him. His lips kissed the side of my head which was still laying against him. I closed my eyes, feeling almost carefree. We sat like that for a few minutes when I fell asleep. I woke up slowly and noticed that the small body wasn’t there anymore, and I was being carried, wedding-style. My head laid against Thresh’s chest, still feeling safe, but there was a little girl‘s voice chattering away kind of loudly.

“Shh Sabbitha, don’t wake her up. She’s tired, she’s had a tough time.” I was having trouble listening, it sounded blurred and mumbled, I was going in and out of consciousness, soft lips pecked my forehead lightly and a voice came through my ears more clearly than the other words, “Sleep.” that was easy enough.

I fell back into the darkness, it felt nice being able to sleep fully finally. I dreamt of a small little fragile baby in my arms, sleeping. It was adorable, seeing him breathe so slowly through his button nose. His hair was very dark, it was brown but looked like a dark grey or light colored black. There was barely any hair though on his little head. A nurse came in and asked to take the baby, I agreed but didn’t like being separated from him. Thresh was nowhere to be seen but Suzy was laying on the hospital bed with me, asleep at my side, other then her closed eyes she looked like she was looking at the baby. I gave the nurse the boy and watched while he was moved farther and farther away from my reach. And then I woke up to being shaken.

“W-What? Did something happen?” I asked immediately when I realized I was being shaken which felt like a grip with fear.

I looked around to see I was in my room. Thresh was sitting on the side of my bed, looking over my body. He was in new clothes and so was I. I was in maternity clothes.

Though I liked to call them ’see my fat tummy’ clothes. Samantha must’ve gotten them for me when none of my too big clothes didn’t fit good enough for me anymore. I would’ve asked my mom but I still was scared to tell her I was pregnant.

My mom. I ripped the covers off and got some shoes on, not wanting to rip my feet up again.

“Morgan, what’s wrong? What happened?” I gave him a sad look that told all, “I’ll get my keys.” and he ran off to get them. He smelt clean and looked better then the night before.

I didn’t have any socks on and my shoes would be uncomfortable without them but comfort wasn’t on my list at the moment. Thresh came back and opened the door and turned the car on while I put my other shoe on. Yes, I’m being slow, but how can I be fast when my swollen baby filled stomach is in the way! I got frustrated with my shoe and just stuffed my foot in it and didn’t care for the heel part and ran out to the car.

Thresh drove to the hospital with lots of speed and I was surprised no cops stopped us for being 20 miles over the speed limit. We passed ten freaking cop cars and not one cared for us, which was weird. Thresh let me get out at the entrance while he parked the car and I ran to find my mother. I ran up to the front desk.

“Excuse me what number is Thereasa Whiete’s room? I’m her daughter.” I said in a hurry I wasn’t sure if she understood what I said but I had to say I was her daughter because I knew they would ask if I was related.

“She’s in room 167.” she said not looking up but her voice sounded exhausted and badly wanting sleep.

I pitied her since I felt the same way awhile ago but at the moment I didn’t give a flying crap. I just wanted to find the room my mother was in. I saw the numbers and sure enough I was in the hundreds section. I used my nose to try and find my mom’s scent. I didn’t smell her but I recognized Tristan’s and Kelly’s familiar scent. I followed it and wonders of wonders, the room 167 appeared. I looked in the room.

“Mama? Jake? Samantha? Trist?…Kelly?” I hesitated on her name, I didn’t know her well enough yet.

“Morgan?” when I heard my mom’s voice I literally regretted avoiding her and afraid what she would say.

She always understands, she always has. A tear came out of my eye. I ran in the room and crumbled when I saw her beat up face and fragile body.

“Mom!” I loved my mom, she’s extremely important in my life, “I’m soooo sorry I haven’t seen you in months. I just was scared. What happened to you?” I looked at all her injuries on her body.

“I was attacked by an animal.” it was true but something was missing, I dismissed the thought.

“Will you be alright mom?” I could barely get the words out of my mouth cause I was scared what she might say.

“I should be. I’m glad you’re here though. I’ve missed seeing you.” she looked me in the eyes.

I hugged her, carefully, “Same here, mom.” she hugged back.

I let her go and she looked at me with confusion, “You said you were scared. Why were you scared?”

I sighed and looked down, I was still on the floor, “Mom, please don’t be mad, but……,” I took a deep breath, “I’m pregnant, and Thresh is the father.” and right on cue Thresh came in when I said about my pregnancy, he was good like that.

He stopped dead when he heard me say those two little words to her, his eyes widened and waited for her reaction, looking like he should walk away quickly.

My mom thought what I said over, I gritted my teeth and my body was tense with fear of what she would say. A few minutes went by and she still didn’t say anything but her thinking face stopped and she looked me up and down and seeing the big belly, then looking over at Thresh up and down. I moved my hand to my mom’s hand and held it while she thought this all over. Anticipation was killing me.

“I see. Thresh? If I may ask a question.”

“I don’t mind. Ask away.” he was scared too but not as much as me and not showing it.

“What are you?” her question stunned me.

I was expecting her to yell at him or me or ask something about the pregnancy or anything but that! Her question took a bit for me to process. Did she seriously just freaking ask that?!

“Uh, I, err, I’m umm. Ah geez.” he rubbed his neck with confusion and surprise.

My mom just waited patiently. That just made Thresh become more nervous and stumble over his words worse.

“Well, I, uh can’t say it here, too many people. Morgan since your closer why don’t you?” oh sure make ME do it when I told her I was pregnant already.

She’s getting more and more news, I sigh, “Mom, Thresh’s family -most of them at least- are, uh, how do I put this? Well to be straight forward, he’s a shape shifter, werewolf to be exact. And to be honest I am also.” I whispered enough to where she could hear it but not the cameras in the room.

Her face changed in seconds, taking this all in. She put a hand to her forehead.

“But how did you become one? I thought they had to do something else to change into one. And how long have you been one? As for you Thresh?” Son of a.

I ran my hand through my hair, moving it out of my eyes, “Well, mom. You remember dad and grandpa? Being one can be genetic. I got it from dad. And he got it from his dad and so on. If your wondering,” I looked around and made sure my brother wasn’t near and whispered, “Tristan is one too.”

She was shocked again but not as much, “Alright but how long have you two been…you know?”

I sighed, “Well I’ve always been one but when I finally became one, it was like 4 months ago, I think?” it was supposed to be a statement but it sounded like a question.

“I’ve been like this since I was, about…3? 4? Around there.” Thresh said thinking it over.

“No, you were almost 2 when you first changed.”

I jumped, I didn’t smell or hear Jake come. He was smiling at his son, glad to see him back. Thresh looked at him and smiled back, Jake opened his arms and hugged Thresh. Not like what girls do but the way guys do it, they hug and slap there backs. They both did what men usually do. It was expected. They let each other go and Jake walked into the room and gave my mom a Dixie cup of water. Soon enough Samantha came and squealed and ran up to hug her son also. She was short compared to him but that was the same thing with me and him. Thresh laughed. I stood up and really looked at my soon to be finished forming stomach. It was huge! Bigger then the last time I actually looked at it.

“You must be really far down the pregnancy Morgan.” my mother said when I stretched out my sore back.

I looked at her and smiled, “Yeah. I’m estimating sometime during this month my baby will be born.” Thresh soon was there behind me, his hands over my belly.

Through our mate bond I could tell he was excited and grinning like an idiot. Then Thresh’s dad spoke up again.

“Samantha and I both can’t wait for our grandchild to be born. I’m pretty sure you are too, though I may say I’m not sure about your son.” he frowned thinking about Trist.

“He said at dad’s house that he wasn’t too ecstatic about it at first but I bet he can’t wait to be an uncle. Even though he just had a kid. But he always did love me, even if he was annoyed with me at times. I think he trusts Thresh enough to stay with me to help take care of our child. I specifically can’t wait for my child to come. And from what I’ve seen of Thresh when talking about it or anything, he’s proud and can’t wait either.” I looked up at him, not moving my body in his arms but my head.

I just smiled up at him, and he kissed me on the lips. A camera flash went off and I pulled away and saw that Samantha had her camera. Why, I don’t know, but she did. Once I get that picture I’m soooo gonna-! I shrugged away about the camera Thresh’s mom held.

“Okay, this may be weird but Thresh and Morgan go kneel next to Thereasa. I’m going to take a picture of you all.” she just smiled innocently.

I did what she said and kneeled on the right side of my mother while Thresh kneeled next to me and putting an arm around my shoulders. She took the picture with all of us smiling. My brother just came into the room after I began slowly to stand up.

“More pictures? Are we taking pictures of everyone today?” he groaned.

“Evidently so. Oh god damn it, its hard to stand up nowadays.” I said while both Trist and Thresh helped me up.

My mom laughed, “You’ll have that a lot sweetie.” it was the first time she smiled fully at me since I came in.

“Morgan, Tristan. Go sit or lay on the bed with your mother. I want to take a picture with you three.” she was having a picture frenzy today.

“But I just got up.” I whined.

She just shook her head stubbornly and pointed to the bed, I groaned.

I laid down next to my mom with my hand on my stomach since I was right against the railing of the bed. Tristan did the same but put his hand on the railing. We grinned like it was just another day. For all this month she was probably going to take pictures for precious memories. But I wouldn’t care what she did with the pictures I was just glad my mom’s okay and Thresh is at my side.

All four of us -Jake, Samantha, Thresh, and I- left after Thresh’s mother took millions of pictures of my mom, my brother, Thresh, his parents, me, and just plain everybody there. I even got to see Cammie that night. She had to be brought with since no one could watch her while they were gone. Cameron was smaller then a normal baby but I haven’t seen many babies before at this age, it was usually when I was 5 or 6 years old. Though Cameron was full of energy and didn’t want to let my finger go when she grabbed it. I kept joking around that she was crushing the muscles in my finger or she had a death grip on my finger and I couldn’t free it and she was too strong for me. Everyone was laughing at me and Cameron, she even started to giggle too.

When we got home I went straight for my room, I was too tired to talk or anything. Sure, I slept for a few days not that long ago, and took a nap after I rescued Thresh, if you can call it that. But when your heavily pregnant and run for miles in human form AND wolf form then changing to a wolf and back 2 times then kill tons of people afterwards you’d be wanting tons of sleep also.

Thinking of the people that I PERSONALLY killed on my own accord made me nauseous and I sincerely hoped my baby didn’t see what I did and hear and experience what happened.

When I came into my room the first thing I did was crawl into bed and crash onto my pillow, trying to forget everything that‘s happened. I didn’t pull the covers out from under me and cover my body with them, it was too much work. I couldn’t hold my eyelids open anymore, not even my wolf protested about letting them close.

During the middle of the night I felt the bed sink a bit and a big body lay next to mine and cover me with a blanket. And I was out again as quick as a light.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.4K 1.1K 33
🔴 NOTICE 🔴 This book is completed but I still need to do my last read-through so I can make any final changes and fix any mistakes. Expect random u...
17.1K 496 26
Ruby had the perfect life, she had awesome siblings, amazing dad, an okay mom, and they were rich. She was invited to all the parties, she was friend...
21.7K 865 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
7.4K 417 54
SNEAK PEEK "He won't trouble you from now on. Don't worry," Ethan replied in a calm and collected voice. He was speaking as if Alex would suddenly di...