Chapter 16 part 2

Yeah, i finally got it done! I'm proud of myself, ya know. But it may take longer once school starts in a week, and since i try to write about 18 pages or more on microsoft works. I'm going to make an effort to type a page or more a day.

Also, i realized a few days ago that i probably confused the part where they first 'shift' since i said that they shift with their parents in the first year (is that right?) but i guess i meant when they first shift on their own. It may take me awhile after this. i do have some new ideas so it'll hopefully be updated as quickly as possible. Enjoy!

_______________________________________________

I carefully remove one of my hands that are holding Jaren and move him closer to me then use my free hand to hold Thresh’s which is dangling on my shoulder.

I grab it and lightly hold on to it as I watch him react. His face moves toward me quickly with surprise and I just smile at him, showing him that it’s okay and to just relax, or at least for now. He smiles back, then sighs and leans back on the couch to close his eyes and just calm down.

I hear my brother snicker as I watch Thresh finally loosen the tension in his body.

“What? Did he get the royal treatment from mom,” he snickered again and Kelly slapped him across the head, “Ow! Hey!” he complained.

I fake glare at my brother for a moment and see that Kelly can handle this with him, so I went back to watching Jaren and now Thresh.

I squeezed Thresh’s hand. He slightly opens his eyes and looks at me.

“Do you just want to go home?” I whispered to him.

He shook his head, “It’s up to you, I don’t want to be the reason you want to go home. I‘m fine.” he covered his eyes with his other arm as he spoke.

I huffed, slightly irritated, “Boys.” I said to myself.

Just like when my mom would get irritated with my step-dad, she’d just try to ignore it and say boys. Not men, boys. Because that’s what they are when they try to act tough or are just annoying.

Thresh moved his hand that I was holding and let it slide to my waist and tickled me, which I accidentally squeaked at the surprise.

“What’d you say?” he asked and I looked at his mouth, it was smirking.

Jaren was looking at me and giggling at my reaction. I smiled slightly at him laughing but that was a little unfair of Thresh to do that. I just smiled at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He peeked to see what I would do or say. He only smirked bigger when he saw what I did. He leaned close and kissed me when I put my tongue back in my mouth. He pecked first then opened his mouth a bit and I just followed along but we soon pulled away and I only grinned like an idiot to myself. I couldn’t get over the fact that he was mine and he loves me behind belief.

I still feel a little smug that I beat Megan for once at something. Getting a hot boyfriend, who happens to be my mate, and seriously nice while is playful like the way I enjoy being around people. Though I’ll admit that I expected Megan to get pregnant in school rather than me but eh, at least I get to screw around with Thresh and my kid is going to be amazing just like my mate. Did I mention outrageously gorgeous as well? Because both my boys are. I smirk and laugh inside my head at how I keep bragging about them, but I can’t help but do so!

When you’re used to not getting such amazing stuff and then suddenly you’re given a great guy and a child soon after? I don’t get to brag much and when I get the chance to, I’ll do it for awhile afterwards. Isn’t that fair? If its not, then oh well. I’ll take what I can get.