Chapter 12

Sorry for the late update but i've been busy with my grandma, cousin, and her son coming over for a few days so i didn't have much time to edit and stuff but here ya go! Enjoy! :P

________________________________________________________

It was January 26th now, one day from my birthday. Another month gone by. I couldn’t wait, I was so excited! A birthday without feeling unloved, but feeling like a family! I’ve noticed that when I look in the mirror at my side I can see a medium sized bump form. I didn‘t know what it was but I wasn‘t going to ask Thresh or his parents about it, it‘d be awkward. But the odd thing is no one has really noticed the bump yet and wolves are usually VERY observant. Or at least they should be. I’ve also been getting hungry for things I usually don’t eat. Thresh has been giving me weird looks lately, I think he’s been wondering what’s going on now too.

The other day I asked him to get me dill pickles and pudding, then when he came back. I immediately opened a pudding cup and grabbed a pickle and sprinted towards my room and dipped the pickle in my pudding and ate it. To me it tasted really, really good, but to him its gross, I couldn’t blame him, but that’s the cravings I’ve been getting. Whenever he asks me what’s wrong I just tell him that its probably my time of the month. I went into Thresh’s room and just went out with it and said it.

“Thresh? I think your parents already know, that we had sex.”

“What? No, they don’t unless you told them and they just didn’t tell me. But I’m pretty sure they don’t know until we tell them.”

“But look at the facts! The night after we actually had sex -when he told us not to, but we did anyways- and when we went to my dad’s, where he said about giving you early advice. He must’ve sensed we did it or somehow knew that we did it while they were gone! He gave me a knowing look.” I yelled.

I didn’t mean to yell but, hell, its not my fault. And I had to prove to him that its true. There were plenty of other things saying they knew but those two were at the top of my head and most obvious. I suddenly felt warm, comforting arms surrounding my body. I looked and saw Thresh was holding me in his lap.

I jumped when I saw Sabbitha all of a sudden laying on my stomach, like I was her bed.

Look at my big brother. He’s so cute. Can I talk to daddy?” she pouted her bottom lip quivering so lightly.

Big brother? She keeps speaking these things that are like the future things that happen to my life. At least most of the time I know something bad will happen sometime after I see her usually. She’s like a warning. And why did she call Thresh daddy? She’s not real, or not yet at least.

“I’m not sure. But why is it you, not your brother that visits all the time?” I whispered to her hoping Thresh couldn’t hear this.

“Morgan? Who are you talking to?” damn it, he heard me!

I put up my pointer finger to shush him.

Brother doesn’t want you to know what he looks like yet. Wants it to be a surprise! You can’t even know his name. But between me and you he’s not named yet. I’m not sure why I’m named though. But I’m pretty sure I can talk to daddy. Its easy! Its like talking to you! I can talk to both of you at the same time!” she said smiling.

She was very outgoing, “Then do so.” I smiled back at her.

Then she became more clear then before. If I didn’t know better that she was, well, a ghost-like thing from the future, I would’ve thought she was a real little girl. She sat cross legged facing Thresh with a bright smile on her face.