Chapter Five

There are probably alot of mistakes in this one so do understand, because i did have a scene in here but i deleted it and i never got around to correcting it. some of it will probably be confusing, since i am still combing through all the bugs that i need to fix. Thanks for reading though!

___________________________________________________

Thresh and I just sat and talked for awhile until we got bored or, more specifically, until I got bored. We chased each other around for a little bit, but I got tired so I sat down. He sat next to me but we soon decided to have him take me back home.

I accidentally fell asleep in his truck and I felt that we were on a bumpy road. I could tell since there was lots of bumps and I could hear the distant voices of music playing. I open my eyes to see Thresh on my left and to my right a forest with barely a foot of space from tree to tree.

My left hand felt very warm and I noticed it was being held by Thresh. I squeezed his hand and looked at him. His hair was all messy, which I thought looked super cute. It looked kind of funny also. His eyes looked stressed and wanting to just get this over with. His hands were filthy and muddy but still comforting. He still didn’t have a shirt on so his muscles on his chest looked really good if slightly dirty. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. We suddenly came to a halt and the car came to a stop since it moved forward and back real quick so I sat up. Evidently we finally made it back home. The blanket that covered me came off. I was completely clothed but I quickly grabbed the blanket thing to cover my body, I am REALLY cold. The people who were driving the ambulance in front of us turned the sirens on suddenly without a thought and cars began to move out of its way so it could go through. Thresh told me to lay down again so I did but I grumbled about it silently, though not silently enough evidently. He just laughed at my complaints.

I lean on Thresh with my belly filled with butterflies. His car is much bigger then mine. His vehicle was a monstrous truck. It was black, and when he helped me into the seats, the seats were so comfortable, I could see how I had fallen asleep in this seat. Since my house wasn’t too far away, but far enough I’d be bored out of my mind the whole way, I grabbed my bag (Thresh must’ve gotten it when I obviously forgot about) and took out my favorite CD, Evolution. Then I skipped a couple songs to get to my favorite song, Frankenstein + The Bride. I mumbled to the beginning first when it started.

“You make me electrified. Your love brings me back to life. Its alive. Its alive.” I sang along and slightly smiled after it since I sang it so quietly but he could hear me still.

He laughed as I sang to the next part.

“I’ll be your bri-i-ide. You’ll be my Frankenstein. You and I, till we die. Our hearts will always survive. Oh monster, my monster…The only one that sees me.” I sang with Dahvie and Jayy, I even tried to do their voices but I can’t get them very well.

Soon enough Thresh got used to the words and started singing along with me. He‘s so adorable. And a much better singer then me, not to mention. Then the next song came on; Fantasyland. The music began to play and I tapped my fingers to the beat on the car door. And Thresh also got into this song in the beginning. When they got to the part saying “What‘s you flavor of fantasy, is it my whip, chain, and dreams? Can you light it up, can you make me melt. And fucking lick my plate clean?” We had so much fun singing to my band, Blood on the Dance Floor. We finally make it to my house and we sang to the last part of Mercy and then go inside. But before I go in I grab my CD and put it back in its case and back in my bag.

I open the door to get inside when I see that my mom’s doing laundry.

“Hey, mom. We’re back.