Chapter 11

I know i keep doing this and putting these up but i'm only explaining things.

This chapter is kinda weird and funny in my opinion and probably perverted but i'm a weird person making weird stories/books. The beginning of the chapter will have mature content or stuff that you might want to skip over if you want. i will show you when it starts and when it ends if you don't want to read it. Also, i am not experienced in what is in the beginning so i'm only going off what i read in other books. Thanks for understanding! Enjoy!

 ______________________________________________

We finally made it to our hotel we were going to. The hotel was kind of fancy but comfy at the same time. It was affordable for us to pay for tonight. I turned on the radio and the song Crazy Bitch was playing in the middle of it. Thresh dropped the bags on the ground immediately when he was through the doorway and he started to hear the song. I started to smell his wolf aroused by it and then I let out my wolf to have her fun. Not enough to change but to know she’s here.

Buck Cherry began to sing to the lyrics, “Take it off, the paper is your game. You jump in bed with fame. Another one night paid in full,” it was funny when at the last part, but Thresh moved towards me and began to kiss my lips then trailed down to my neck, “Your so fine, it won’t be a loss. Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face.” he sang.

I moaned with satisfaction. He stopped kissing me and looked me straight in the eyes. The singer continued, “Hey, You crazy bitch, but you fuck so good, I’m on top of it, when I dream, I’m doing you all night,” he was about to begin singing the next part when I put my hands behind him on his back and scratched hard. He growled and the lead singer started again,

“Scratches all down my back to keep me right on,” he sang the same verse again. He tore my clothes off, and I tore his, more words came and the guy sang again, “Get the video, fuck you so good, get the video, fuck you so good!”

He breathed for a second and began to kiss my lips again. Then we landed on the bed. Sort of like pushing me on top of the bed with him above me but still. “Crazy bitch…Crazy bitch…Crazy…bitch.” The lead singer of Buck Cherry sang.

I moved us farther up the bed very slowly, not to mess up what was happening…again. I arched my chest towards his, full of anticipation. The radio changed the parts from “Hey crazy bitch but you fuck so good…” to “Hey crazy girl but you love so good…” then the next two words came,

“Come on!”

*Bad stuff starts here if you don't want to read it!*

______________________________________________

We were far up enough on the bed so that the edge wasn’t digging into my back. But when the guy said it he pushed into me, hard like when we’re usually farther in. I gasped from surprise but it felt so…different. I clang to the bed by my fingernails stabbing the sheets to hold on. He came up again but waited.

“Baby girl! You want it all! To be a star! You’ll have to go down. Take it off. No need to talk.” I knew the next few words and my wolf became more aroused. I arched my body up again to his, my body craving his, “Your crazy, but I like the way you fuck me!” the verse ended it with him pushing hard against me again.

I gasped again but gripped the sheets with my nails even harder. He skipped the next few verses. Soon enough though, the singer continued to sing again,

“You keep me right one, your crazy but I like the way you fuck me!” the small radio sang and then the song completely ended.

He pulled his head up really fast to move his hair away from his face and then pulled it back down. He began his usual way like last week, with a slow but fast pace and I couldn’t help myself from screaming out his name. I felt sorry for the people near us that could probably hear what was happening. But my wolf put us back on track at what was happening for us right now then for the people around us.