Chapter 16 part 1

Here you go guys, i felt bad that i didn't update and since i had to babysit earlier today and now going to a movie with a friend then stay at her house so i won't have much time to update but i thought i could give you at least a little bit. I'm so glad i have almost 100 views so far! i've never had that many before, so it's exciting to me. Thanks! it makes me happy to see people liking what i write. My family has high hopes for me to become a famous writer and make millions so i can give it all to them! XD but thanks again for reading! Enjoy! :3

______________________________________________________

When we were at my mom’s house, I saw that Tristan was outside smoking.

“Hey, smoker. Throw that cigarette away, there’s a baby around.” I tried my best to sound like a guy, but evidently it wasn’t so good because Thresh started to silently laugh next to me.

Tristan just continued smoking his cigarette, “And what are you going to-” he looked up and saw me smirking at him, “Oh, its you Morgan. Damn……oh hey! So that’s the new little one in the family. I guess you can switch children with Kelly, if you want to hold Cameron.” he lightly laughed but it was kind of forced, he sounded tired.

“Having a hard time with Cammie, big bro?” I asked.

He threw his cigarette down on the ground and stomped it, “Yeah, especially with mom just getting home and Cameron just crying and yelling the whole night. I didn’t get any sleep last night.” he wiped his hand over his face.

“Yeah, babies do that Tri.” I rolled my eyes at him.

I walked inside with Jaren while Thresh and my brother talked about their kids and other stuff. I walked into the living room and see Kelly sleeping on the couch with Cameron in front of her and her hand hung around her. I plopped down on the couch next to her and she immediately woke up and looked over at me.

“Oh,” she wiped her face from sleep, “it’s you Morgan.” she stretches and pulls Cammie up with her.

I smile, “Yep, its just me. Wanna switch?” I laughed at her slightly surprised face.

She looked and saw Jaren in my arms, then she smiled and carefully gave me Cammie while I gave her Jaren. We both just sat there looking at the little babies in our arms, squirming once in awhile. Cammie was heavier than Jaren, but that’s expected because Jaren is newer to this world than her. Soon, I remember why I’m here.

“Kelly? I need Jaren back since I was going to show mom my son.” I said starting to hand her back her daughter, and making a confused face in my head since it felt weird to say ‘my son’.

“Oh, yes, of course. Here.” and she starts handing me Jaren back.

I smile at her nicely, “Thanks. I’ll see ya in a sec.” I get up and start walking towards the stairs and I stop and turn around, “Oh and when Tristan comes back in he’ll bring with him the father of this little guy.” indicating Jaren and winked at her as I turned back around and walked up the stairs towards my mom’s room. She chuckled as I walked upstairs.

My mom was flipping through the channels, looking for nothing in particular on her TV. When the floor I stood on creaked a little loudly, my mom looked over and saw me.

She grinned, “Hey sweetie, is that a present for me?” she joked.

I just laughed and walked into the room and handed him off to her. He started squirming from being handed off so many times, but he was a quiet little boy and didn’t cry or yell like most. My brother was like that when he was a baby, and he didn’t turn out that well, he’s alright just not great, although I had a feeling Jaren was going to be successful. He continued to sleep when I heard the playful yell of Kelly.