Together forever (Best friend...

By PetwaSan0000

So...I finally get a chance to make this amazing sequel to the book! As I promised for all of you guys! Also... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New trilogy voting (pls read)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Suggestions for Next chapter?
Chapter 41
So what happened to de others? (part 1)
EreMika finale
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
☆〜Chapter 44☆〜
☆JeanMarco finale☆
So what happened to the others? (part 2)
About the crossover characters
About the kids
SPRINGLES SPRINGLES

♪Chapter 45♪

218 10 16
By PetwaSan0000

A/N: This chapter goes...years later. By the way this is the last chapter for this book. But don't worry, I'll make the sequel right after I finish this book. I just need to think of the title, and make the cover of the book. And it'll have Springles, too. It just won't be the leading ship of the story anymore. But I'll try to make them appear as much as possible. Anyways, enjoy!

Connie Jr: Connie and Sasha's son Rachel: Connie and Sasha's younger daughter
Jean: Connie & Sasha's older daughter
Heather: Levi & Petra's Younger Daughter
Louise: Levi & Petra's Older daughter
Kelsey: Erwin & Hange's daughter
Xavier: Erwin & Hange's Son
Teresa: Jean & Marco's adopted daughter
Ryan: Eren & Mikasa's son
Kayla: Eren & Mikasa's daughter
Luke: Armin & Annie's son
Rivaille: Farlan & Isabel's son

Credits for these awesome peeps who gave the following kids their names:
Rivetra kids: Lemon19Cupcraft
JeanMarco and EreMika kids: -Seiko-SWAGohara-
EruHan kids: -Mayu-SUE-U-moto-
2nd AruAni child: Armin---Arlert
FarIsa child: @Evalina_Online

My apologies if I didn't shed enough light to the other kids. I may do so in the other fanfic because I didn't have much time doing it here because it would take too much effort.

So no one gets confused, Springles' eldest daughter will be Jean and the guy Jean will be addressed as horseface

(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)•*•*•*
*Sasha's POV*

"Tag! You're it, Rachel!"

"Hey, no fair! I wasn't even joining the game!"

"You should really keep your eyes off your phone for once and stare at the sunshine!"

"You're so weird. Besides, these Yaoi pics are enough sunshine for me."

"And you! Would you stop assorting your shoe collection? You're outside, that's completely unnecessary."

"Please quit being such a nuisance, Nike air max shoes and white vans need to be assorted carefully."

I smiled at my eldest daughter as she organized her shoes. I stroked her ombre hair, "I don't remember you having these much shoes, Jean (not pronounced John)"

"That's right, I forgot to tell you, mom. Dad and I went to get some new Air Max shoes yesterday. It explains why we were gone." she responded in a monotone voice while holding two different shoes above her head.

"Mom, please tell these two women to learn how to play sports? I'm so tired of just watching these two...browse anime or collect shoes!" My only son, Connie Jr., came to me and complained with sweat dripping from his head.

"Sorry, Connie. But you'll have to deal with the fact that they have their own hobbies. You should get one, too."

I only heard him pout, nothing else came out of his mouth after that. I chuckled and began patting his head as well. His head was shaved, just like his father. Except his hair was light brown, instead of gray.

My kids and I sitting on the grass in our backyard outside. Rachel was on her phone, browsing her anime. While Jean assorted her shoe collection. Connie Jr just strolled around the backyard because he had nothing to do. I didn't stop him, though. He's a five-year old boy, its adventure he's after.

After a few, I heard a familiar voice, "Sasha? You there?"

A smile formed from my face. Of course, no one would have the same voice as my husband, Connie Springer. The love of my life and the father of these three children.

I yelled in response, "I'm over here! Just taking care of the kids in the backyard!"

"I bought some food! Wait, I'm getting it out of the bag...i got...some marshmallows, some macaroni, a few kinds of cheese, some chocolate, two packs of lollipops and...ice cream."

"Its awesome you were able to get food, but aren't we going to have dinner at Isabel's place?" I once again shouted because of the far distance we had.

I hear him shouting back, "Their house is just next door to ours! I'm sure it'll be alright if we brought the food there!"

"Great! I'll be right there." I stared at the sky for a bit.

"Nah, too late I'm already here." he responded. I awkwardly lowered my head and saw him by the door. He laughed and sat beside me on the grass.

"Hey, are the guys going to be there?" Connie (jr) asked me.

"Yeah, every single one of your friends from this house are coming."

"Are you sure? Even Ryan? Because he's not that kind of dude that comes to parties." my son asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah he'll be there, but he'd mostly likely play Mario Kart the whole time. And it's not really a party...more of a barbeque. So that would kind of be an exception to him."

"I don't get it." he pouted sadly. I heard the middle child, Rachel, laughing sarcastically in the back.

"Louise is going to be there too, right?" Jean blurted out of nowhere.

"Yup, she'll be going straight to aunt Isabel's house after all that business in the airport."

"Damn, Levi and Petra go to a lot of places with their kids, huh? First, Japan, then Switzerland, then London, and now Florida? And they traveled to all those places in one month. I mean imagine how many places they've been in one whole year!" Jean heaved a sigh.

Connie patted Jean's head, "Sweetie, you're just jealous we don't go to as many places as they do."

"Oh please, the only thing I'm jealous of at this point is Kayla's All Star Converse."

*~*~*~* *Connie's POV*

"Eren, for the last time, what gave you the idea of giving Mikasa a black scarf on your anniversary?"

"I don't see why not, Armin. She liked the red scarf I gave her decades ago, what makes you think she won't like a black one?"

"I can't believe your kids actually agreed to this."

"Yeah, Levi's right. You could just get her a new car, or a bunch of roses, or a teddy bear, maybe a new gun."

"A car is too expensive, roses die, she already has enough guns, and she's just gonna use the teddy bear as target practice for her guns."

"You know what? Fine. You win, you can give her the black scarf. I can't hear any more of these excuses."

I heaved a sigh and drank some more rootbeer. The guys and I sat by the bar area of the house. Eren, Farlan and horseface were the only ones drinking beer.

"You know, it isn't the best idea to drink alcohol right now. There are children in this house." Armin worriedly said.

"Its fine. I already taught Rivaille to drink alcohol months ago. He's okay with it. And the younger kids like Connie the 2nd, Ryan and Xavier are outside. And Rachel, Heather and Teresa are upstairs. So the only kids inside the house are Rivaille, Louise, Jean, Kelsey, Kayla, Luke and Mikaela." Farlan explained.

"You taught Rivaille how to drink!?" Marco shrieked.

Farlan shook his head, "Not really, it was kind of Isabel's idea. And he's twelve, so I guess its okay."

"The real question is...why are we inside the house? Its a barbeque, right?" Horseface raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Armin's worried our wives are going to kill us if we drink in front of the little ones." Erwin sighed.

"But Armin, your son is twelve, and your daughter's a teenager now. Why are you so worried?" Horseface asked.

"I know they aren't my kids, but I don't want to see them running around drunk off their asses. We already have Eren."

We all stared at Eren, who awkwardly stared back while sipping his drink. I suddenly heard a familiar voice calling from behind, "Connie!"

I turned around and smiled, "Hey, Sasha. What're you doing here?"

"I just brought all the little boys to bed back at the house. Looks like they're having a last minute sleepover." she took a deep breath and sat on the vacant seat next to mine, "Oh yeah, Farlan and Armin, I hope you don't mind if I let Luke and Rivaille babysit for a bit."

"Yeah sure." they both said in unison.

"Out of curiosity, have any of you seen Petra?" Levi looked around.

"Oh, she's upstairs taking care of the younger girls with Annie." Sasha replied.

"Oh great, she's probably encouraging Heather's yaoi ships." Levi groaned.

Farlan just laughed in a drunk tone. The hour just went by with casual conversations. That was until each of the boys began to leave the bar area. Levi went upstairs to guard Heather, Horseface and Marco went home with their daughter Teresa, and the rest just went outside.

Jean and her friends stayed in the living room. Sasha and I were the only ones left in the bar area.

"Jeez, not much has changed since we've had kids. Except the fact that there's an increase in people running around the house besides Eren and Horseface."

"And the fact that I have to spend my money on both their stuff and your food."

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes as she finished the last bite of cake on her plate.

"Seriously, though. A lot of my money is being spent because of you four. Especially because of Jean, gosh do you have any clue on how many sneakers she has in her collection?"

"I'm her mother, of course I know how many shoes she has. Maybe I didn't specifically count, but...all I know is she has a lot, alright?"

"Of course..." I snickered.

Sasha dropped the fork on top of her plate after swallowing the last bite of cake.

"I can't believe we'd make it this far." she suddenly says out of nowhere.

"Huh? Sorry, I don't really understand what you just said there." I said in confusion.

"We were best friends decades ago. Next thing you know, we're a married couple with three kids."

"It really was worth all those setups. I gotta admit, at first I was kinda pissed that they set us up without telling us for a long time. But I certainly don't regret it."

"Wow, I actually forgot about that already. That was years ago, and I'm so distracted by the kids that there are barely any memories flashing into my head lately." she laughed and slowly patted my back.

"You forgot about the best man speech in our own wedding, but you still can't forget about the titans?"

she nodded in reply, "Well yeah, the titans left a huge mark in my life. Then again, it was also worth it. 'cause if the titans never happened, we would still be back at shiganshina, and not living in our huge house. But there's a possibility we would still admit our feelings for each other since the place really doesn't give much to the situation."

I stared at her, blankfaced and speechless, "Ummm...i know I'm an adult and everything but...is it okay if I didn't understand any of that?"

Sasha just laughed and squeezed me to a hug, with her head resting on my shoulder, "I loved you because of your stupidity, that's how we became best friends."

"Best friends? Well those are a couple words I haven't heard since we started dating."

"But we're still best friends, right?"

"...of course."

*The End*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 48 19
Mikasa and Levi move to their hometown for Levi's new job. Mikasa hasn't been back for years and she hasn't seen her friends since she moved. When sh...
319 15 11
✨️Story cover drawn by myself, so please do not steal this!✨️ I do NOT own ATTACK ON TITAN. This is a VERY long story so it will take time to get int...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...