The Demon King (completed)

Wolf_godking_ tarafından

L is one of the many demons to walk earth, he is also one of the most powerful. He maybe a cockey demon on th... Daha Fazla

Prolouge
Intro
L
Wolf
Territory
Fun time
The challenge
Souls
Game
Hunting
Monster
Ponder
Vaication
Murder
Our Curse
Hero
Halloween
King emerges
Chimera
Love
The hunter
The knew king

king emerges part 2

203 7 0
Wolf_godking_ tarafından

Azmodan's POV*

This is impossible how could he be laughing, hell that hit should have killed him "Why are you laughing?!" I said winding up my punch. Then he stood wiped the blood off his mouth, but he was still laughing, "your right I can't beat you.......in this forum" I jumped, then it accursed to me he was probably bluffing "ha ha ha your bluffing, your words will not save you now" but he still stood there smiling, then I felt it a cold chill filled the room, colder than the blackest heart. The shadows consumed everything, and that's when I saw what he really was....

He teleported I front of me, I felt so cold I could hardly move "what.....are....you" I said trying to make the words come out but he just stood there staring into me like a lion staring at a half dead zebra....

L's POV*

I stared into him the smell of his fear was like a drug to me. I had let the suspense go on long enough, I punched him his body went flying across the room. He lied there holding his chest and broken ribs. "What...are.....you" he said spewing blood, "Answer me!" He screamed with with all that was left of his strength, then I spoke "I am the demon king" I said as I punched right through his ribs to his heart, I held it in my hand then ate it, and roared so loud the building shook and everyone went on there knees....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

569 49 6
There is an evil in this world like no other. It eats at our souls and punishes our wills. We are faced with ever growing horrors and crimes as viole...
905 26 11
A demon is put in a school full of humans, and scents that drive him made with thirst, and hunger. But he dosnt want to be like his father or brother...
41 1 14
A desperate mortal hunts our species down one by one to gain ultimate power What happens when they gain your world as it is in great danger your pare...
181 2 38
Two powerful gods have daughters. A prophecy separates the girls. Angels and Demons are born into this world. What can go wrong if one wants to kill...