Fake Love Story (Under Editin...

By aanavats01

Highest Rank # 08 (02/1 /17) in Teen Fiction. Love doesn't exist in real worl, it is alive only in novels... More

Prologue!!
Chapter 1 - My life!!
Chapter 2 - Mr. Popular!!
Chapter 3 - Miss Beauty!!
Chapter 4 - Night Life!!
Chapter 5 - Take My Girlfriend!!
Chapter 6 -Finding The Special Girl!!
Chapter 7 - Hello To You!!
Chapter 8 - Not @ Perfect Girl!!
Chapter 9 - First Proposal!!
Chapter 10 - DATE OFFERS!!
Chapter 11- Double Date!!
Chapter 12 - Lover Boy!!
Chapter 13 - Mr. Monster Oberoi!!
Chapter 14 - Miss. Silly Girl!!
Chapter 15 - Termination Letter!!
Chapter 16 - New Family!!
Chapter 17 - Shopping Fever!!
Chapter 18 - Dilemma!!
Chapter 20 - Fîrst Dãtē!!
Chapter 21 - I'm In Love!!
Chapter 22 - The Deal!!
Chapter 23 - Farewell Gift!!
Chapter 24 - A Trip!!
Chapter 25 - All Ready!!
Chapter 26 - Get Set Go!!
Chapter 27 - Ten Questions!!
Chapter 28- Fake Love Story!!
Chapter 29- Plan executed!!
Chapter 30 - Confession!!
Chapter 31- Opening Heart!!
Chapter 32 - Happiness!!
Chapter 33- Changed Lives!!
Chapter 34 - Always Yours!!
Chapter 35- Revealing Truth!!
Chapter 36 - I Am Better Single!!
Chapter 37 - Shanaya Is Past!!
Chapter 38- My Whipped Friend!!
Chapter 39 - Time To Meet Silly Girl!!
Chapter 40 - Business Tour!!
Chapter 41 - Cup Of Coffee!!
Chapter 42 - You Are Beautiful!!
Chapter 43 - I Love Myself !!
Chapter 44 - Thinking About You!!
Chapter 45 - Will I Be Engaged!!
Chapter 46 - You Are Mine!!
Chapter 47 - I Hate You!!
Chapter 48 - Ignoring You!!
Chapter 49 - Night Out!!
Chapter 50 - City Of Love!!
Chapter 51 - Back To New York!!
Chapter 52 - You Aren't Bad,You're Worse!!
Chapter 53 - I Am The CEO!!
Chapter 54 - Office Work!!
Chapter 55 - SOS!!
Chapter 56- Trip Part 1
Chapter 57 - Trip Part 2
Chapter 58 - I Love You!!
Chapter 59 - Friends!!
Chapter 60- Wrong Choice!!
Chapter 61 - Surprise!!
Chapter 62- Apology!!
Chapter 63 - Kiss!!
Chapter 64 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 65 -Dinner Date!!
Chapter 66 - A Letter!!
Chapter 67 - Announcement!!
Chapter 68 - My Thoughts!!
Chapter 69- There Is No True Love Story!!
Chapter 70 - I can't let you go!!
Chapter 71 - I Love You!!
Chapter 72- Happy Ending!!
Chapter 73 - My Incomplete Love!!
Epilogue!!

Chapter 19 - I Am The Boss!!

3.4K 210 16
By aanavats01

"The broken hearts break hearts!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19 - I'm The Boss!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

Standing outside my office building, I called my driver. I hop inside the car and instructed him to drive to the mansion. I need to talk to dad at the earliest. This girl Shanaya is just beyond my patience level. I can't stand her for another minute.

On my way to the mansion, I texted Dan that I won't be coming home back and I had sorted out everything with that Shanaya. My message was received by him but I didn't get any reply back from him. I called him only to found him busy on another call.

He must be talking to that Silly Girl, I thought.

After some time, the car entered the mansion with a name plate called "Oberoi's Palace", outside the white walls. This name sounds way too wierd to me but my mom loves this name and my dad being in so much love with my mom, never ever went against her will.

How can one be so crazy in love? This is just Out of my understanding!!

The car passed through a big black iron gate supported on both side with two pillars made of white marbles and two lamps on each of them which light all night. Inside the mansion, we've this huge garden separated by a footpath in between which leads straight to the main door.

Right side of the garden belongs to my mom and her flowers. My mother loves flowers more than anything else. She had this floral garden which had so many different types of flowers and no one is allowed to pluck them except her and she rarely does that.

Other side of garden had a sitting arrangement which my dad usually use to held his office discussions and meetings sometimes.

He likes our garden more than his own air-conditioned cabin for office work. My dad's a nature lover by heart. I would prefer my luxurious cabin more than this garden for my office meetings.

The car stopped outside the main door and I jumped out. I rang the door bell. The door was answered by our butler, Mr. Bruce. He bowed down to greet me.

"Welcome Mr. Oberoi", he said.

"Thank you Mr. Bruce. How are you?", I asked and his old eyes smiled. Mr. Bruce was our butler before even I was born. He's more or less a part of our family and I respect him. But I'm not friendly with him. I'm his boss, I can't be all frank.

"I'm good dear. It's been so long to see your face. I'm glad you came to visit your parents", he said closing the door behind.

"Yes. Thankyou. Where are they?", I inquired.

"They slept early. You can talk to them tomorrow", he said and I nodded.

"Ok. Tell them I've come", I said and he nodded. I walked to my bedroom upstairs and removing all clot jumped on my bed and covered myself with a quilt.

*********************

Next day, I woke up a bit late in the morning. As a result, I skipped my morning jog and my college as well. Although, I am very particular about my body and regular workout after all getting attention from girls is not an easy task but today is different. That girl Shanaya is in major need to learn some etiquettes and I, myself will teach her a few.

After a quick shower, I wore a black shirt saying 'I Am Sexy and I know It' and paired it with washed jeans. Combing my hair and then messing up them with my hand, I left my room and walked downstairs.

I asked Mr. Bruce to make breakfast for me. I told him my usuals and walked to the garden where my parents usually spent their morning time. I walked out of the house and as expected found my parents there.

My mom was pouring tea for herself and my dad whilst my dad was busy reading a newspaper. She was telling her something and he was nodding. I grinned. It felt so good to see them after such a long time.

"Good morning my most favourite people. Missed me?", I asked walking towards them. Their lips turned into a big smile seeing me.

"Kristein", mom said cheerfully.

"Hello beautiful", I said kissing crown of her head sitting by her side.

"How are you son?", Dad said.

"Good morning dad. I'm amazing. How are you?", I asked.

"We're great. How come you forgot your parents house?", He complained and I shook my head.

"It's not like that", I replied.

"Shutup. You came to visit us two weeks before. Do you know how long one week is? After almost half a month you came", mom grumbled.

"Mom, I was busy with college and my football team. You know I love you. I'm sorry", I said hugging her and she smiled back.

"Stop buttering me", she said slapping my cheeks a bit and I chukled.

Being the youngest one amongst my siblings, I'm a bit spoilt and pampered. Not only my parents but my brother Stever Oberoi and my sister Pearl Oberoi too fullfill my all demands. I'm getting the perks of being the youngest one.

"I'm hungry", I said.

"Come. Let me make your favourite breakfast then", mon said getting up from her seat. I took over that place.

"You go first. I'll join you in a bit", I said and she left after giving me a nod. I turned my attention to my dad once my mom was out of sight. He was busy reading his paper.

"What happened now?", He asked and I shook my head. Dad always somehow get to know that I'm in need of his help.

"How do you do that?", I asked.

"You'll get to know once you'll become a dad", he said and I shook my head.

"Fine. Let me come straight to the point. Do I hold any position in your company?", I asked and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"What made you think like that?", He asked folding his newspaper. He kept the paper on the table and gave his full attention to me.

"I just want to know. Please don't ask me any question right now. All I need is an answer", I said and he understood as he gave me a simple nod.

"You're also the boss of my every company, Kristein. You shouldn't even ask such question. Just like Steve, you too have to take over our business", he said.

"So that means, I'm too The boss of our companies", I asked.

"Of course my son.? Whatever is mine is yours. Whom am I earning for? For my kids only", he said and I smiled.

"Can I fire anyone I want then?", I again asked and his brows frowned.

"Why will you do that?", He asked.

"Yesterday, I happen to visit to our new office. There's an employee named Stella Wilson. She disregarded my orders and insulted me. I don't think you'd tolerate unprofessionalism in your office area", I said being the manipulative person I'm but whatever I told him was cent percent true.

"But why did you go to the office in the first place?", He asked.

"Dad, I don't want to discuss everything. Can I fire that employee or not? Just answer me", I asked with a sigh.

"You can fire her Kristein. But I hope that your reason is only professional. You better learn to keep personal problem away from office work", he said and I resisted the urge to roll back my eyes.

"It's nothing personal", I said.

She's not something who is personal to me. She belongs to Dan!!

"Ok. Then I'll give you the permission. I won't allow anyone to insult my son", he said and got up.

"By the way, I'd like to thank that girl. Because of her, you came to visit us", he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. I'll convey your thank you message in her termination letter", I said with a tight smile and Dad shook his head.

"Come inside soon", he said.

"I'll join you soon", saying so, I opened my mobile and dialled Nina's number.

I asked her to write down a termination letter for Miss. Stella halis and fax me that. I'm gonna sign her letter by my own hand. I also asked her to transfer Shanaya's salary to her bank account. I am not a sadist who'll not give her the money for the days she'd worked.

I hung up and then walked inside to have a quality time with my parents. We had breakfast together. Despite my mom's complaints, I only ate three pancakes. I had my juice and fruits. I'm fitness freak, afterall it ain't an easy task to be eye candy of everyone's eyes. I've to eat healthy to have  perfectly toned out abs.

I told my parents about Daniel and Fred, my studies, my football team and some other random stuff. My siblings and I always try to spend time together and we all meet each other on festivals at any cost. Christmas and New Year is the most important part of our family where we all huddle together. Rest, we've to face time each other because Steve and Pearl both are working and they remain busy most of the time in their office only. They're workaholics, I'm not. Atleast not now.

After having an amazing fun time with my parents, I bid them Bye and came back to my penthouse. The time I reached a termination letter was waiting for me on my table. I picked it up and read the whole letter. I grabbed my pen and was about to sign those papers only when my inner conscience asked me.

'Is your anger worth her losing her job?', It said.

I closed my eyes and her angry face and harsh words played back in my mind. Her insult was like a push for me and I ended up signing the damn papers. May be I'm wrong but she's not righy either. Someone had to teach her a lesson and that someone happened to be me, that's it.

I walked to my bedroom only when my mobile rang. It was from Aaliya. I smiled and tapped the green button. Placing the mobile on speaker, I kept it on my bed.

"Hello", she said.

"Hey", I replied and took off my shirt and threw it on one side.

"What were you doing?", She asked.

"Nothing important. What about you? Have you decided the place where we're meeting for our date today? Or should I do that?", I asked.

"Actually Kristein, I've called you to inform you that we've to cancel today's date", she said.

"Why? May I ask?", I asked.

"I'm sorry but I didn't tell you before. To be honest, I asked you out for a date only because of Shanaya. She was nervous to go on a date with Dan alone and wanted me to come with someone, just like a double date", Aaliya said and anger boiled up inside me.

Right. Again that silly girl. Not even in college and office, she's tormenting my date also. Could I hate her anymore?

Answer is YES, I can.

"So isn't she going on date with Dan?", I asked.

"She's but there's a bit change in plans", Aaliya said.

"It's ok Aaliya. You don't have to be sorry. I'm ready whenever you say", I said and she goes all aww and how understanding you're. I smirked.

"Thanks a lot, Kris. I'll catch you later. I've some errands to run", Aaliya said.

"Sure thing. Bye", I replied and after a quick Bye, she hung up.

I mailed the termination letter to my office to Nina so that she can mail it to Miss. Oh so Silly girl's house. That girl had some major issues in her system and she highly need to visit a doctor for checkup.

I called Dan after sometime. He picked up in one ring only. I asked him about his date plans with Shanaya.

"We're going tomorrow", he said.

"And I'm so joining you", I replied.

"Why?", He asked.

"Because your shanaya had asked Aaliya to join her for a double date. Didn't you know that?", I asked.

"She doesn't tell me anything about this", Dan responded.

"And still you'll date that girl. Can't you see such a lier she's?", I said.

"I don't know. I guess she might be having her reasons. I must trust her", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're unbelievable", I sighed and then hung up. There's no point in talking to him. He's whipped.

I hit the shower and after having a quick dinner, I lay down on my bed. I was trying to catch some sleep but my breath was shallow all of a sudden and my heart was beating at an uneven pace. I felt my senses telling me something bad is going to happen. Shrugging my thoughts, I drifted to sleep after a lot of trying.

Little did I know that bad had already happened!!

(To be continued).....

----------------------------

Hey cupcakes!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Follow me on Instagram: musicalsoul01

Keep reading..

Love you all..

Aana...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
8K 129 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
46.9K 1.6K 30
Skylar Lin agrees to fake date Kaden Brooks for a deal of a lifetime. Kaden needs to get his ex-girlfriend off his back, and when Skylar pops into li...
115K 3.1K 30
Hello readers this is my first book and is based on a bad boy love story. / Janie Marriea Kyler is a 17 year old girl who has to live with her mom...