My Weaslebee xxx Fred Weasley

By bi-bi-gemini

DISCLAIMER!! THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13 SO IT'S GONNA BE BAD AND CRINGEY!! PLEASE DONT BE NEGATIVE OR HIG... More

Prologue
To Hogwarts
Creatures Galore
Black's Back
Everyone's annoying
Quidditch
The Marauder's Map
Christmas Wish
Blushing
Party Disaster
Painful Prank
Finally
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Dementors
Free
The Burrow
Quidditch World Cup
Struggles
What to believe?
The Unforgivable Class
Revenge, Dancing and Letters
Operation Down With Marie
Yule Ball
Ron's an ass
Second Task
Third Task
Remembering Cedric
Gimmauld Place
Order of the Phoenix
Last year at Hogwarts
Umbitch
Teacher from Hell
Recruitment
Dumbledore's Army
Mr Weasley's injury
Christmas gifts
Patronus
The Last Night
Explosions
Prophecies
The Veil
Time of our lives
Weasley Wizard Wheezes
Weasley Dinner
Sick
Christmas at the Burrow
Coming to get me
The Twin's Birthday
Party
First Impressions
Moments I Live For
Dumbledore's Death
Ridiculous
Seven Potters
Flight Fight
Godric's Hollow
I can't be
Wills and Testaments
Bill and Fleur's Wedding
Doctor's appointment
Telling Remus
Announcement
Dream Home
Movie night
Thoughts
Rainy Day
Shopping
Hate seeing you like this
The Angel Tree Topper
That seems right
Family Christmas
London
What about a name
Pacing
Remus meets Hope
=Teddy Remus Lupin
The battle has begun
Valiant
Forbidden Forest
The Final Battle
Hope's Birthday
The Wedding
My Weaslebee
New story!

Celebrations

20.9K 508 200
By bi-bi-gemini

  When I woke up Angelina, Katie and Alicia had already left for breakfast. I got out of bed and stumbled over to the bathroom, when I looked in the mirror I saw that my hair was a complete birds nest and my eyes were bloodshot and puffy. I brushed my hair and teeth and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I grabbed my make-up bag and applied some light concealer so I didn't look like a zombie. I didn't really want to go down to breakfast, I wasn't very hungry and I just wanted to be alone today. I thought of the one place where I knew none of my friends would go, except 'Mione, I rummaged through my school bag and found the Runes essay I needed to complete. I piled all my books, parchment, quills and ink bottles into my arms and slowly made my way out of the deserted common room and down the hallways to the library. Not many people were there just a few Ravenclaws doing tutoring for the first and second years. I placed all my stuff onto a desk and read over the essay: A 16 inch parchment explaining the historic values and meaning of the Wizarding Celtic runes we learnt in class. This is going to be harder than I thought, I cracked on with it without distractions.

After about 2 hours moaning to myself quietly about how hard it is and only writing 6 and a half inches, I groaned particularly loudly. "Ugh it's too haarrdd." This gave me a glare from Madam Pince.
"Miss Black will you please be quiet." I grunted and turned back to my work. Slowly a red headed Ravenclaw came over with a warm smile. Now this girl literally had bright red hair not like Weasleys red but like cherry red, maybe a bit lighter. (The girl at the top ^^^) She pulled up a seat next to me and asked if it was okay for her to sit here, I nodded and she sat down. "Hi I'm Anna, Anna Brisbin." She introduced politely, she held out her hand which I shook. "Annabelle, Annabelle Black, you probably know my father." I said quietly fiddling with my necklace, I've gotten into a habit of doing that when I'm nervous. "Yeah I do but I don't think you should be defined by that." She said sweetly, that was really nice.
"Thanks, no one has actually said that before. So what year are you in?" I asked casually.
"Seventh year, it's pretty stressful but I use quidditch to help calm me down. I'm a beater for Ravenclaw." Anna said, she's really nice, I like her. "Oh yeah I saw you at the game, the Gryffindor verses Ravenclaw game. You were great." I said pointing to myself then her so she knows I'm a Gryffindor.
"You did really well too." She said nudging my arm. Then I realized that I don't know why she's over here talking to me when I don't know her. "Erm, I don't mean to sound rude but why are you over here?" I asked politely, she twitched like she'd just been shocked. "Oh yeah, I came over to help you with your homework, you looked like you were struggling and I thought maybe I could help. What lesson?"
"Runes." I said flatly.
"Lucky for you I'm Exceeding Expectations in Runes. Okay so....."

Anna then began to explain everything and I finished my essay in an hour so then I stayed there and talked to Anna till she had to go. She was pretty awesome, she is really interesting and funny and also nerdy but not in a stereo typical Ravenclaw way. She likes all these different muggle books and comics and these things called movies, they all sound so cool! I walked back to the common room and greeted everyone, I told them where I was and said I just wanted to be by myself for the day. I didn't tell them about the prank or the argument with Lupin because I didn't feel like they needed to know.

The next day was quidditch finals and it was Gryffindor verses Slytherin, the biggest rivalry in Hogwarts history. We walked out onto the pitch, brooms on shoulder, and saw that three quarters of the crowd was wearing scarlet and supporting Gryffindor. As we walked out the stadium erupted into cheers. "And here are the Gryffindors! Potter, Bell, Johnson, Black, Weasley, Weasley, Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best side Hogwarts has seen in a good few years." Lee said but he was drowned out by all the boo's for Slytherin. Once we were up in the air I immediately gained the quaffle and raced to Slytherin's goal posts. All of a sudden Warrington intercepted me but was hit by George shooting a bludger at him. He dropped the quaffle and Angelina caught it, she passed it to me because I was closer to the goal than her. "Nice swerve round Montague- duck Annabelle, that's a buldger- SHE SCORES! TEN- ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!" Lee shouts as I punch the air. Suddenly Marcus Flint smashes into me deliberately causing me to almost fall off my broom. He said he didn't see me. The next thing he knew Fred threw his beaters club at his head. Flint's nose smashed into his broom handle and it began to bleed, I couldn't help but laugh, serves him right. Fred winked at me then began defending himself in and argument with Madam Hooch. We got a penalty and so did Slytherin in the end. I flew off to take the penalty, silence fell on the crowd as I swerved past their keeper and scored again. When Slytherin took their penalty Wood saved it.

Today Slytherin were playing dirty. Montague had grabbed Katie's head and made her cartwheel in the air, luckily she stayed on her broom but she dropped the quaffle. We got a penalty and scored again. It continued similarly to this for quite some time. Slytherin managed to score a goal much to our displeasure. Because Gryffindor were ahead by ten points Slytherin began attacking us. Bole hit me across the head with his bat then said he thought I was a bludger. Fred flew over to me as George elbowed him in the face and began arguing with Madam Hooch. I gotta love my boys <3 . "You alright love?" Fred asked, rubbing by head where Bole hit it. "Yeah just got a bit of a head ache." I laughed. Fred smiled then hugged me. I flew off for the penalties and heard Lee over the crowd for once. "Aww look at Weasley and Black, so cute together." I got angry with him because the WHOLE SCHOOL heard that. "I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JORDAN!!" I shouted over the crowd. There was laughter from the crowd and then cheers as the points became forty to ten for Gryffindor.

The penalties continues as Slytherin got more and more angry but the jokes on them, this just made us win more. Fifty to ten. Sixty to ten. Seventy to ten. Malfoy had jumped onto Harry's broom and every single Gryffindor supporter was furious, McGonagall was even shaking her fist at him. Once everything calmed down as much as it would, I was nominated to take the penalty but I was fuming so I couldn't think straight and apparently I couldn't shoot straight either because I missed by several feet. The Slytherins were then in possession and Lee didn't seem too happy when he had to announce that they scored. Wood threw me the quaffle which I then passed to Angelina. The Slytherin team were following us in pursuit, planning to block us as we raced up the pitch. Harry made them clear out of the way and she scored. We continued to play as Harry and Malfoy raced for the snitch, they flew side by side and Malfoy almost got the snitch when Harry knocked his arm out the way and caught it.

The whole stadium exploded, everyone was cheering and screaming as we flew to Harry chanting We won the cup! We won the cup! We sank to the ground and passed the cup to Harry who hoisted it into the air as Hagrid went over to him. McGonagall and Wood were crying into a gigantic Gryffindor flag. 'Mione ran over to me and congratulated me. I was then engulfed in a hug and a head of bright red hair. "Congratulations!" Anna yelled over the noise of the crowd. I thanked her as she went back to her Ravenclaw friends. Fred and George hugged me and we walked back to the common room to have the biggest party we've ever hosted!

When the celebratory party was in full swing everyone was distracted, the team kept congratulating each other. I walked over to Fred and hugged him. "Hey Black how are you doing?" He said pulling out of the hug.
"I'm fantastic, I just didn't get to say thank you for hitting Flint for me." I shouted over the noise. He waved it off and said it was no problem. I got on my tip-toes and kissed his cheeks, he stood in shock for a moment the turned to me and smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist. We deepened our kiss as we got wolf whistles from our friends but I really didn't care. I was on cloud nine. We won the Quidditch Cup and Fred kissed me! Nothing could get rid of my good mood.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 312 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
121K 3.3K 72
-𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲-PREQUEL OUT NOW Nerezza Black is the daughter of infamous madman and killer Sirius Black. Taken in by Lupin, Nerezza learns to control he...
375 1 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
348K 11.2K 24
Annabelle Malfoy is going into her third year at Hogwarts. Annabelle has always felt the odd one in the family. Probably because she was adopted. She...