What to believe?

It was getting closer to the date of the choosing ceremony which is on Halloween, one week away. Cedric and I are great friends, he's like a big brother to me, he's put his name in the cup much to my objection. Fred and George also tried to put their names, I was worried it would work until it completely backfired.

~Flash back~
I was sitting with Hermione in the Great Hall watching all sorts of idiots put their names in the cup. Cedric just put his name in and all his other friends were patting him on the back. The twins came running in with cheers from everyone in the hall. "We did it lads, we've done it," Fred said showing off their potion.
"Cooked it up just this morning." George continued as everyone cheered. I shook my head and laughed.
"It's not going to work." Hermione said in s sing song voice, the twins jumped either side of us, lowering themselves to our level. "Oh yeah?"
"And why's that Granger?" They asked, I scoffed.
"You see this," I said gesturing to the ring around the cup. "This is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself."
"So?" Fred asked, Hermione and I both scoffed again at their idiocy.
"So. A genius such as Professor Dumbledore couldn't  possibly be fooled by something so pathetically dim witted, as an aging potion." Hermione said closing her book.
"Ah but that's why it's so brilliant." Fred said from over my shoulder.
"Because it's so pathetically Dim-witted." George said a matter-of-factly. They stood back up and shook the potions.
"Ready Fred?"
"Ready George."
"Bottoms up" They drank the potion and jumped into the ring. Nothing happened. Everyone cheered for them and gave them high fives.They threw their names in and nothing happened, when all of a sudden the flames threw them backwards in the air. I gasped and ran over to them. They had grey hair and long grey beards. "You said."
"You said." They began wrestling each other on the floor and everyone crowded round them chanting "Fight, Fight!" I was on the floor pissing myself with laughter. I eventually broke them a part and told them to go to the Hospital Wing. As I lead them out of the hall I saw Victor Krum put his name in then wink at Hermione, she was totally blushing.

~End of flashback~

Fred and Marie have also grown closer and it really pisses me and George off, she usually tags along when we prank and gets one of us in trouble. Usually it's me and, because of her, I've had 3 detentions from Filch, one more and it will be a Saturday with McGonagall. I rarely see Fred anymore and when I do he's with her so I make sure she knows Fred is off limits. This usually means sitting on his lap and sucking his face off, he doesn't seem to mind and she picks up her stuff and storms away which makes me very happy.

Tonight was the Choosing and I walked to the Great Hall with Cedric, since we had just been to the library. "Good luck." I say and hug him then I made my way to my seat. I stopped dead in my tracks, she was sitting in my seat, I walked past Fred and her, completely ignoring them, to go sit with 'Mione. The ceremony began and whenever a name was called the blue flames would turn red, for Beauxbaton Fleur had been chosen, for Daumstrang Victor Krum was chosen. Everyone was waiting in anticipation for the Hogwarts champion. The flames went red and spat out a piece of paper, Dumbledore caught it and read it aloud. "Cedric Diggory." He said clearly, Ced stood up and we made eye contact, I smiled and gave him a thumbs up because I know how much he wanted this. He walked into the side room with Fred glaring at him. "What's Fred's problem? I can't have a close guy friend but he's allowed a close girl friend. Too close in my opinion." I mumbled the last part to myself. 'Mione shrugged her shoulders as Dumbledore began to dismiss us. All of a sudden the flames in the goblet went red again, all of the students were confused but the teachers were quite concerned. Dumbledore caught the slip and unfolded it as if it would bite him. "Harry Potter." The name echoed throughout the hall, Harry paled as 'Mione shoved him to stand up. God I feel so bad for him, one year, can he not have one year of peace without being threatened or almost killed. I thought as we were all sent to bed. I caught up with George and began talking to him about Harry's bad luck.