Dementors

As we were walking down the tunnel I over heard Dad telling Harry he was his godfather and if Harry wanted, once Dad's name was cleared, Harry could come live with us. When we reached the end of the tunnel we all dusted off our knees and walked up to the castle. I noticed that it had gotten brighter but a pale bright, I looked to the sky and the full moon bathed us in light. Remus was as still as a statue. "REMUS!" I yelled. Dad and I both froze and looked at each other then back at Remus. His body looked limp as the wolf in him took over his body. Dad flung out his arm to make Harry and Hermione stop as Remus' body began to shake, Dad held onto him and reminded him of who he truly was but this did nothing to stop Remus' figure from changing. I was able to hear the sickening crack of Remus' bones as they broke out of position and grew into the bones of a werewolf. I heard Hermione gasp.

 "Run guys! NOW!" I whispered urgently, not wanting to attract the attention of the slowly changing werewolf. "Leave it to me-RUN!"Dad whispered. Remus' head was beginning to lengthen as I pulled Harry and Hermione backwards. Dad changed into his Animagus at the same time as Remus finished his transformation. 

Everything flew by so quickly as Dad and the werewolf fought, Ron fell on the floor as Pettigrew dived for Remus' wand and blasted Ron with a spell and I think he killed Crookshanks because the fluffy ginger cat didn't move much afterwards, Snape woke up and tried to have a go at us till he saw the 7 ft werewolf, Pettigrew turned into his Animagus and got away. 'There's a reason his Animagus is a rat' I thought spitefully as I watched Dad and the werewolf fight.

The werewolf chased Dad into some bushes whilst Dad was leading it away from us kids (and Snape) and I followed them cautiously shaking off Snape's firm grip. Suddenly there was a howl coming from the forest and the werewolf ran after it. I ran over to the scruffy black dog that was lying on the ground bleeding. "Dad?" I whispered quietly as I tried to clean the wounds. Dad slowly got up and ran back across the grounds. I ran after him but Snape grabbed my arm. "Miss Black where do you think you're going?" Snape said coldly. I pulled my arm from his grip and stared straight into his cold, dark eyes. "To save my father's life." I said boldly and continued to follow Dad.

I ran to the lake to find Dad, back in his human form, stumbling on his hands and feet. "Dad? Dad please, please be okay." I said as I grabbed him when he fell and I slowly rested him on the ground. I didn't even realize how cold it was until I was able to see my breath. Harry joined us as hundreds of Dementors glided over to us. Dad kept moaning and clutching his head. It pained me to see him like this so I started to cry and cast a patronus as did Harry. Dad rolled motionless on the ground. "Expecto Patronum! Expecto Patronum!" We chanted as the Dementors got closer and closer. 

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I screamed as a silver husky dog leaped out of my wand and batted a few Dementors away. The dog faded as a Dementor lowered it's hood. My stomach plummeted as I saw it's hideous, decaying face, I still tried weakly to produce a patronus but it didn't work. The Dementor leaned over Harry as another leaned over Dad and I. All of a sudden an illuminating object drove away the Dementors as it circled Harry, Dad and I, sweat ran down my face as me legs trembled and I collapsed. Before my eyes shut I glanced over at Dad and saw his chest slowly rise and fall. A body fell next to me as blackness obscured my vision and I fell unconscious.