Gimmauld Place

The other schools were leaving and everyone was gathered in the courtyard saying goodbye to their new friends. I searched around for Fleur and found her saying good bye to Ron. "Fleur!" I called, she turned around and hugged me.
"Goodbye Annabelle eet vas vonderful to meet you." Fleur said on my shoulder.
"You too Fleur, make sure to write to me." I said as we pulled out of the hug.
"I vill. I better get going, goodbye!" She waved .
"Au revoir!" I yelled to her.

I stood with the gang as we watched the carriage fly away and the ship sink. We all strolled back to the common room to pack our trunks for the train ride tomorrow. I hopped up to the girls' dorm and started packing, I was clearing my nightstand and I found the friendship bracelet Cedric bought me for Christmas, a smile grew on my lips as I slipped it on and remembered the fun times we had together. I finished packing and went downstairs to sit in the quiet common room one more time before we had to leave.

I sat in the carriage with everyone as we talked about what we plan on doing this summer, what it will be like next year, because it will be our last year at Hogwarts, and what we plan on doing after Hogwarts. "George and I might open our joke shop in Diagon alley." Fred said next to me.
"There's a place that's going out of business so hopefully no one will buy it when it closes down." George said.
"How will you pay for it?" I asked, Fred and George exchanged a glance.
"Harry gave us his winnings, said he didn't need them, so we have quite a lot of money now, thanks to Harry." Fred said with a grin on his cute face. "Freddie that's amazing!" I squealed and hugged him. The carriage stopped and we climbed out then boarded the train. We found a compartment and sat down talking about the joke shop and what products they could sell.

I must've fell asleep at some point because when I woke up Fred was shaking me and I could see Platform 9 3/4 out of the window, I saw Remus on the platform talking to Molly and Arthur. I got up and grabbed my trunk, I pulled it behind me as I got off the train with Fred. We walked over to the adults, hand in hand, before we reached them Fred stopped and hugged me. "Promise to write to me." Fred said into my hair.
"Duh." I said and pecked him on the lips. We walked to out adults and parted ways. Hopefully I'll see him this summer.

Remus and I walked up the stairs of 12 Grimmauld place, he took out a key and unlocked the door. I pulled my trunk in and heard someone come down the stairs. "Moony?" I heard Dad call, he came down the final flight of stairs and saw me.
"Puppy!" He said excitedly and he pulled me into a hug. He looked a lot better than he did last time I saw him, his hair is cleaner and tidier, he was dressed smartly and his clothes were clean, his face was fuller and his skin wasn't as pale. We pulled away and went to the dining room to talk about my year.

At some point during the holiday Dumbledore made the decision of re-forming the Order of the Phoenix, it is a secret society made to fight against Voldemort and his Death eaters, and guess where they chose to have the headquarters. Yup, my house. So now I'm not allowed downstairs when there's a meeting in progress. Like right now.

I sat upside down in a scruffy old armchair as I waited for them to finish. I wasn't allowed to play my music because it is "disruptive" and I can't use my headphones because I've lost them. I have nothing to do! The Weasleys will be getting here tomorrow and staying till the end of the holidays but today is going by so slowly. "Ugghhhh!" I groaned, I was getting light-headed so I flipped back round and sat properly in my seat. Sometimes it sucks being an only child.

I apparated down to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could do. I decided to make a smoothie so I started gathering ingredients and equipment, I was setting up the blender when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I froze in horror hopping it wouldn't be Dad or Remus. Instead I saw Nymphadora Tonks come down the stairs with her bubblegum pink hair. "Hey Anna, what ya up to?" She asked as she lent on the side and knocked off the bread box. We both flinched, waiting for someone to come down but no one did. "Nothing, just making a smoothie, want some?" I offered as I cut up some strawberries.
"Sure, I came down for a drink anyway." She said and helped me put the ingredients into the blender. 

We were about to turn it on when I remembered the noise. "Wait." I told her, I took out my wand and pointed it at the ceiling. "Muffliato." I whispered, she smiled then turned on the blender. We forgot to put the lid on so smoothie went everywhere, I fumbled for the off button and when I did her hair went yellow and we started laughing in our smoothie splattered clothes. I heard another set of footsteps come down the stairs and froze as Remus stepped into the kitchen. "Annabelle what are you doing, you were told to stay upstairs? Nymphadora you said you were getting a drink." Remus said as he observed our mess.

"Don't call me Nymphadora." She muttered angrily as her hair turned red.
"We were only making a drink Moony. We didn't disrupt anything." I said wiping the smoothie from my face.
"Well no. Tonks you need to return to the meeting, Annabelle clean up the mess then go back upstairs." Remus said as he dragged Tonks back upstairs, she gave a sad wave then she was gone. I sighed and flicked my wand, the mess cleared instantly and everything was put away. I apparated back to my room and flopped onto my bed.

They've been in the meeting for three bloody hours. It's 7 o'clock and I'm hungry, bored and seriously considering apparating to Diagon alley just to have something to do. I jump up from my bed and walk over to my homework desk, I rummage through the endless letters from Fred I've kept and dozens of pieces of parchment to find my quill. I eventually found it, dipped it in some ink and grabbed a piece of parchment.

Are you almost finished, it's been 3 hours?
~Puppy

I folded it up and crept downstairs slowly. I tiptoed past the portrait of Mrs Black cautiously and slipped the note under the door. I slid down the wall next to it and awaited a reply. I heard is slid back under the door and reached to pick it up.
No, sorry sweetheart, might be another hour yet, there's a lot to talk about.
~Pads

I sighed and scribbled on the back of the parchment.
Okay, I'm going to Florean Fortescue's ice-cream parlor. I'll be back in about an hour.
~Puppy

I got up and grabbed my bag and slid on my sneakers. I apparated there and walked in.

Nothing eventful happened when I was out, I got ice cream, ate it, walked around Diagon alley for a bit and was hit on by some guys a year older than me. They wreaked of Firewhiskey and I eventually punched one of them after I told him I had a boyfriend but he still advanced on me, I told them I was the daughter of Sirius Black and they backed off. The rest of the time I was there I was looking round the shop that was going out of business because it would probably be where Fred, George and I set up our joke shop. I got back a little late because I lost track of time but they didn't seem to mind. I grabbed some dinner then went upstairs to bed, I was excited that my friends were coming tomorrow and I would finally have someone to talk to and something to do.