Family Christmas

We got up on Christmas morning to see a thick layer of snow outside and it still lightly snowing, we would definitely be going outside later. We had breakfast and I started cooking some of the Christmas dinner. We had the Weasleys coming over for dinner so we wouldn't open the presents till they got here so we can all do it together, Molly had insisted us not to bother driving all the way down to Devon after last night so they were coming to us. The table was set up with crackers, cutlery and glasses and I had Fred tidying up the living room. I had the food cooking and ran upstairs to get dressed into a red dress before they all get here.

As I put on my earrings, I heard chatter downstairs and instantly grinned. I stood up from my vanity table and brushed down my dress, it was nice and flow-y and didn't show my bump too much because I was now getting kinda big with only three months left. I walked down the stairs till I reached the downstairs hallway, everyone was here; Molly, Ginny, George, Cece, Bill, Fleur, Arthur, we were to be joined by Remus and Tonks later on in the evening. I went over to them and said hello. "Anna!" Ginny screamed when she saw me and I was tackled by her in a hug, I was then hugged by everyone else till they let me go and join Fred's side. "Everyone ready to open presents?" I smiled and everyone followed me into the living room. For some of them, like Bill, Fleur, Ginny and Arthur, this will be their first time coming round. We all sat down somewhere in the front room and began to open presents.

The dinner was delicious and we were all full and just sitting on the sofa in the living room lounging around listening to the radio in the background whilst we all talked. There was a knock at the door and I stood up to get it, telling everyone to sit down as they insisted on getting the door themselves. I walked out of the living room and went to the door. I opened it and was blasted by cold air, Remus and Tonks stood just outside lit only by the porch light. "Come in, it's freezing." I said and gestured them to enter. They both walked in shaking the snow off of their coats and hung them up. I turned to Remus and gave him a hug. "How have you been Moony?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm alright, a few undercover jobs for the Order though." I nodded and hugged Tonks, our two bumps collided and we laughed. "You alright Anna?" Tonks asked, I smiled and nodded.
"I'm fine." I laughed lightly. Remus handed me a package and I looked at him confused. "What's this?" I asked him.
"Just a little something." He shrugged and Tonks took a hold of his arm. I was about to unwrap the present when Fred called from the living room. "Who is it Anna?"
"Just Remus and Tonks!" I called back and looked back down at the present and opened it. It was a little wolf plushy. "Guys this is lovely." I smiled, I pulled them in for another hug then lead them into the living room whilst sending the wolf plushy up to the baby's room.

An hour after Remus and Tonks arrived we were all tired, Ginny and Cece had fallen asleep on Molly and George's lap and we were all quite quiet. "Anna, do you 'ave any names for ze baby?" Fleur asked me from her place on the pouffe next to Bill. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Fred who was slightly awake. "We're not sure, we might just wait till the baby actually comes till we pick a name. Although a couple of months ago Fred and I were talking and he suggested that, if the baby is a boy, we should name it Sirius." I smiled and entwined mine and Fred's hand. I glanced over at Remus who was smiling. Everyone seemed really happy at this point in time and I hope that nothing ruined it.