Badass Cinderella

By RigelU

Cindy. Not the abbreviation for "Cinderella", just Cindy Walker . She's not afraid to punch boys, stands up... More

Chapter 1 - "You punch like a wrestler."
Chapter 2 - "I'll punch your nose so hard that it'll go right up your big head"
Chapter 3 - Over dramatic, tantrum-throwing, BISHES!
Chapter 5 - "If I fall for him, I will be like all the other desperate bimbos."
Chapter 6 - I hate snobby kids.
Chapter 7 - "Damn, Cindy, I didn't know you'd go this far to get me."
Chapter 8 - I have to leave.
Chapter 9 - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Chapter 10 - "I know, I love my baby!"
NOTE
Chapter 11 - "I'm getting married to Emma Watson tomorrow."
Chapter 12 - "You've got a stalker"
Chapter 13 - "Stop trying to be an angel!"
Chapter 14 - I was in jail.
Chapter 15 - "YOU?!"
Author's Note
Chapter 16 (LUCA'S P.O.V) - What the hell just happened?!
Chapter 17 - "I've been waiting for you for two years now."
Chapter 18 -"See you again soon, gorgeous."
Chapter 19 - "Finally, princess."
Chapter 20 - Gabriel Owen
Chapter 21 - "What do you know about love?"
Chapter 22 - "There wouldn't have been a dead body among us."
Chapter 23 - "You are one strong girl, Walker."
Chapter 24 - "I'm your father!"
Chapter 25 - "Missing your future wife?"
Chapter 26 - "I'll be worried for your process of perception."
Chapter 27 - Nope. Not dramatic at all.
Note
Chapter 28 - "This school never fails to surprise me."
Chapter 29 - I had it coming.
Chapter 30 - There's nothing wrong with missing a friend.
Chapter 31 - We're good, I'll handle him.
Chapter 32 - My Frikin Shoes!

Chapter 4 - I am going to get a job the very next day.

7K 315 45
By RigelU

 A.N: Yesss I finally got required votes on the previous chapter! :D Thanks guys, it means a lot to me :))

Dedication to TyPiCal_GuRl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V:-

While I clean the dishes for dinner, the doorbell rings

"Cindy! Get the door!" Chelsea calls from the living room, flicking to different channels on the T.V.

I put down the plate and go to the door. Peeking through the peep hole, I see that it my dad has come home.

"Hey Dad! How was your day?" I greet him, opening the door.

"Hey pumpkin, it was good." He smiles, entering the house.

"Do I look fat to you?"

"David!" Sandra comes running to Dad and shows him her arm. "Look what Cindy did." She says with a pout.

Dad inspects the cut and looks at me questioningly.

My eyes widen at her and I instantly say, "No Dad, it was an a-"

"She volunteered to cook dinner today," Sandra cuts in. "And when I came to see how she was doing and told her that she was adding in the wrong amount of salt, she slashed my arm with a knife and yelled at me to not to tell her what to do. I was just helping her." She starts sobbing.

"Cindy!" My dad is in complete shock at the prospect of me being ridiculously berserk."I didn't expect you to be this violent How many times do I have to tell you to not behave with your mother like that?" Dad accuses with a tired face.

"Dad! I told you it was an accident! I didn't mean it, I swear!" I defended, frowning deep in disbelief at my dad.

"Why would I lie and try to frame her? She's my daughter." Sandra continues the drama with tears in her eyes. "Its just that she doesn't accept me as her mother."

'Well you certainly don't treat me like one.' I retort mentally. I stare at her disbelievingly. How can someone be so low? I notice a tear rolling down her cheek. So fake.

"Yes Cindy, why would she frame you?" Dad asks, though his voice is calm yet stern.

"Dad I didn't do it on purpose! I even apologized!" I say, my voice louder in frustration. "But of course, you wouldn't believe your own daughter." I mutter, my fists balling at my sides, and go back to the kitchen, ignoring him calling out for me.

Sighing, I start setting the table, while Dad has gone to freshen up.

At dinner, Dad asks, "So girls, how was your day?"

"Fine, I got an A in my assignment." Stella grins, rolling spaghetti on her fork.

'That's because I studied and did your assignment, not you.' I mentally say.

"Oh that's very good, Stella." Dad appreciates.

"And our cheer captain had to leave the squad for some reason, so I got selected as the new cheer captain." Chelsea grins in excitement, followed by a squeal from her and Sandra.

"Awesome." Dad smiles. "What about you Cindy?"

"Good." I say, eyes still on my plate. Not really in the mood, after that little drama. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its only 9 pm, so everyone is watching T.V in the living room. I come out of my room, walking purposefully towards Dad.

"Hey Dad, I'm out of credit, can I have some money?" I ask him.

Before he could answer, Sandra speaks. "What?! Your father just gave you some money last week!"

"But it was just a little amount. Enough for just a week only." I frown. At that moment, I had only needed a little amount of money for an important call with Sienna, so I didn't ask for much.

"It was enough for more than a week. You just cant keep depending on your father's money, Cindy. Its time that you should start earning your own money. It doesn't grow on trees, you know." She scolds. "You're always demanding money for this and that. Your father can't keep wasting money on you."

That hurts a little. I narrow my eyes. One more damn lecture on just a little request to my Dad. She just needs a reason to object!

I nods thoughtfully. "You're right." I say. Turning back to my room, I notice Stella and Chelsea smirking at my humiliation.

"Cindy!" I hear Dad calling after me, but the last thing I hear before shutting my door is him arguing with Sandra.

Stuffing my face in my pillow, I fall asleep with one thought on my mind.

I am going to get a job the very next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, I wake up with determination. After a shower and brushing my teeth, I prepare breakfast, the determined energy in me helps me work quickly.

I set the table, while Sandra and company seat themselves on the table. When Dad comes downstairs, Sandra says "Morning honey, I made pancakes." She says with a smile, pushing the plate of pancakes towards him.

I stare at her. Seriously?!  I sigh and let it go, not letting it destroy my determination.

"Cindy was just getting whipped cream out of the fridge, come on." She says, faking a smile towards me.

"Yeah, morning Dad." I direct a smile towards him.

"Morning bud." He replies through a mouthful of pancake .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast and cleaning up, I inform Dad. "Hey dad, I'll come back a little late today."

"Why is that?" Sandra asks.

"I'm gonna look for a job." I reply, my gaze shifting back to dad.

"A job? Cindy....I...I don't think you need to get a job just yet. How will you concentrate on your studies?" Dad says, unsure, possibly feeling bad about last night.

"I'll manage. I should learn to stand on my own feet" I shake my head slightly.

"I won't stop you, but..." He stares at me quietly for a moment then asks, the note of uncertainty still present in his voice. "You sure?"

"Positive." I assure him. He sighs and nods.

"Gotta go now dad, see you later. Love you." I give him a one side hug, going out, grabbing the newspaper from the table.

"Wait." I hear dad call out to me when I am out the door. He is walking out too, towards me.

"Here, take this." He says, handing me some money. "While you get started."

I stare at the money. I don't wanna take it. I can't get insulted by Sandra again. "No dad, I'm not gonna rely on your money. I'm gonna start earning my own."

"No, I earn it for my family. It's not just my money. Take it, Cin. To cover things up a bit, before you start earning your own money. I earn it for you." He pushes it into my hand.

I sigh. "Well...thanks Dad." He hugs me and I hug back.

"No problem. And...sorry for last night. And good luck." He kisses my forehead and let go. I smile at him and set off on my journey to prison, a.k.a school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N: I feel that this chapter is kinda filler type. But it is important to the plot, though I'll try to make the next chapter longer and more interesting, hoping that I'll get a break from studies :/ Anyways, enjoy! :))

Please vote, comment, share, and fan! :)

Find me on Facebook: RigelU - Wattpad , Instagram: rigel97u , Twitter: Rigel97U , Goodreads: Urooba.R

Peace! <3

-RigelU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 121K 41
We all know the story of Cinderella. Her father marries a wicked woman, she has brats for daughters, her dad disappears and no one really knows what...
308K 6.6K 68
This book needs editing, the first chapters aren't very good, but the story gets better as you read on! There was only one thing that Amelia White ne...
2.1M 53.8K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
138K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...