Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Dean Winchester

3.7K 120 11
By Erin_Winchester55

Dean's POV for pretty much the whole story.

I helped Y/N out of Baby and walked her towards the bunker. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked her worried. She nodded weakly but I didn't believe her.

'Damn that witch!' I cursed in my head.

A few hours earlier, me, Sam, and Y/N were on a case, involving a witch. The plan was to sneak around back whilst Y/N distracted the bitch. Everything seemed to work perfectly until the witch casted a spell onto Y/N. The worst part about it, is that we don't even know what's the spell was and what was going to happen to her.

I helped Y/N to her bedroom and gently laid her onto her bed. She was pale, like snow but she was still beautiful. It scared the crap out of me since I love her so much. She tried to put on a brave face but I could see right through it.

"Thanks Dean." She smiled when she got comfy.

"Anytime sweet cheeks." I chuckled, kissing her forehead and holding her hand until she drifted off to sleep. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She's my definition of perfection.

I smiled down at her and quietly left the room.
"How's she doing?" Sammy asked as I entered
the kitchen.

I shrugged and slumped into a chair. My face in my hands as I sigh, blaming myself for not protecting her.

"She's going to be fine Dean." Sam reassured me.

I reluctantly nodded and headed to my room, collapsing on my bed. After a few tosses and turns, I finally fell into a deep slumber.

**

When I woke the next morning, everything seemed normal. I showered, dressed and made my way to the kitchen for some breakfast. Pie would be a good breakfast.

Mmm pie...

Sam was in the kitchen, cooking over the counter. "Morning Sammy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Hey Dean, pies in the fridge." He chuckled, automatically knowing what I was after. Am I really that predictable?

I grabbed the pie out of the fridge and started eating it. "Dean will you go and wake Y/N up? Breakfast is almost ready." Sam asked placing bacon on two plates.

I strolled over to Y/N's room and knocked cause I'm a gentleman...sometimes. When she didn't answer, I pushed the door open and entered the room. I couldn't see her anywhere but I did see a toddler asleep on Y/N's bed.

The toddler had H/L H/C and resembled Y/N.
She stirred and opened her eyes which were a gorgeous E/C. There's no way this could be
Y/N. The toddler yawned and grinned when she saw me.

"Deanie!" She giggled and hugged my arm.

"Uhh who are you?" I choke out.

"Silly Deanie Poo, I'm Y/N." The small child answered, grinning goofily.

My brain processes this for a while before it snapped into place. The witches spell must've turned Y/N into a toddler. An adorable toddler.

"Dean I'm hungry." Y/N pouted and held her arms out, gesturing me to pick her up.

I obliged and picked her up, placing her on my hip. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and walked towards the kitchen. Sammy was in for a big surprise.

"Hey Sammy I don't want you to freak out but-"

"Dean who the hell is that!?" He yelled, making Y/N cover her small ears with her tiny hands.

"Sam! Shut the hell up. This is Y/N. The witch must've turned her into a toddler" I explained to him.

He stood there open mouthed and walked closer to Y/N. She grinned and poked his cheek. "Hi Sammy."

Sam smiled and ruffled her hair. She squealed and buried her face into my neck for protection. I sat her down in one of the chairs so she could eat her breakfast. She munched on her food, never taking that cute smile off her face.

When she had finished I took the empty plates over to the sink and washed them. I looked back at Y/N only to find an empty chair.

Suddenly I felt someone cling onto my legs. I looked down and saw Y/N with a big grin on her face. I chuckled and started tickling her. She giggled and squealed. When I stopped, I bent down to her height.

She kissed my cheek and blushed. "I love you Deanie." She whispered before hugging me.

I was shocked at first. Is this toddler Y/N saying she loved me or actual Y/N? I hoped for the second one. "I love you more princess." I confessed and hugged her back.

A few hours of playing with Y/N, Castiel whooshed in, making Y/N jump and hide behind me. As soon as she realised who it was she giggled and ran at him.

"Cassie!" She cheered.

Cas picked her up and tilted his head in confusion. "Dean my senses tell me that this little girl is Y/N. Why is she a toddler?" He asked innocently.

I explained the situation to him. Y/N sat on his lap, playing with his hair and cheeks. "Do you know how long the spell will last?" I asked the Angel.

"It should wear off by tomorrow. It's not a very powerful spell." He informed me.

Y/N turned and shyly waved at me. I smiled and waved back. She giggled and hid her face in Castiel's chest. 'God she's adorable.' I thought.

"She seems to of taken a liking to you." Cas chuckled.

Cas started tickling her. She squealed. "Stop! Deanie help me!" She pleaded with a big smile on her face.

I took her from Cas and spun her around in the air. "Yay! Deanie you're the best!" She giggled.

My heart warmed and I hugged her. Y/N kissed my cheek and grinned. We said goodbye to Cas and went back to playing.

A few minutes later and Y/N brought a book over to me to read. She sat in my lap and listened to me read. The book was about a prince and a princess. Halfway through reading Y/N stopped me.

"You're my prince Dean."

"And whys that Cutie Pie?" I asked.

"Cause you rescue me from all the supernatural things and you're really brave when you do it." She explained, looking up at me admiringly.

"Well you're my princess, and I don't rescue you, you rescue me. You keep me going when I think about giving up. I want to live the apple pie life with you." I confessed, smiling.

"Really? I want that too Deanie! We could have a unicorn and everything!" She giggled in her toddler voice.

I laughed at that, but I knew very thing I said was true. Once she was back to normal I was going to man up and tell her it.

Later it was night time and Sammy had come back from the supply run he went on. As soon as he entered the bunker, Y/N left my arms and ran up to him.

"Sammy! You're back!" She giggled.

Sam picked her up and hugged her. "Sure am. Did you and Dean have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah so much fun! We played games and Dean even let me have some of his secret pie!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Wow, aren't you lucky?" Sam smirked at me.

"Yup!" Y/N said with a goofy grin.

Sam out her down and she ran back to me. She crawled onto my lap and cuddled up to me. I put my arms around her. Sam winked at me, he knew I liked Y/N.

"Shut up Sam." I huffed.

"Jerk." He chuckled.

"Bitch." I half smiled back.

Y/N yawned and snuggled into me. She rubbed her eyes. "You tired princess?" I asked softly.

She nodded. I carried her to her room and gently placed her on her bed. "Deanie?"

"What's up princess?"

"Stay with me?" She yawned. "The monsters might get me."

"They won't princess. I'll protect you." I promised, getting into bed with her.

Y/N laid her small head on my chest. I cocooned my arms around her and pulled up the covers. She whispered goodnight and fell asleep. I soon followed after her and fell into a peaceful sleep.

**
Your POV

I woke to find myself cuddled against Dean. He has his big arms wrapped around me and he was still asleep. I remembered everything that happened. The witch and me being a toddler.

Then I remembered Dean saying those things to me. He loves me? Apple pie life? I grinned at him and went back into his warm arms. I loved him too. I just never had the nerve to say it. In this moment everything was perfect.

Dean groaned as he started to wake up. He looked down at me and smiled. "Glad to have you back princess." He smirked, resting his head back onto a pillow.

"Glad to be back my prince." I giggled.

Dean tensed. "You remember that?" He chuckled nervously. I nodded, laughing at his awkwardness. Before he could say anything else, I pressed my finger to his lips.

"I love you too Deanie." I confessed softy.

He looked shocked but smiled and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was passionate and loving. He pulled back and uttered those word I longed to hear.

"Be mine?" He questioned.

"Duh." I said sarcastically back, kissing him again.

We stayed in bed for ages just cuddling and kissing. "Can we still get the unicorn though?" I giggle remembering the toddler gibberish I said.

Dean chuckled. "I love you so much." He said in a low voice.

"I love you more." I told him.

Life was perfect. I had a handsome, pie loving prince with me and nothing could be better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 484 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
22.5K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...