๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By hqheaven

somewhere in tokyo, hiding in a small alley, exists a cafe known for it's warm and quiet atmosphere.... and w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
BokuAka Alternative Ending
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45.5 Short Summaries
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
a/n + sequel
damn
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE

Chapter 9

20.7K 1.1K 1.1K
By hqheaven

Bokuto was woken up by someone's foot kicking his face.
Yeah, not the best way to wake up, not to mention that foot stank.
As Bokuto slowly opened his eyes, he was met with what you call An Ultimate After-Party scene.

Now, if we go back a little bit..

__Last Night___

"Boku-chan!!! Let's go to a party~" Oikawa burst into his friends apartment.
Bokuto was kinda in a middle of something. And by that I mean lying half-naked on his messy bed watching Animal Planet and eating poptarts.
"Why would I go there? It's saturday, let me relax" Bokuto said coldly.

But Oikawa didn't give up.

"C'mon... Iwaizumi is going to be there, I wanna see him!!!"

"Iwaizumi? That guy you have a crush on? Now I don't wanna go even more"

"Boku-chan~~~ please~"

Oikawa looked at Bokuto with puppy eyes. They were hard to resist and Bokuto ended up going to a party.
Now, he has to admit, the party was really fun! He got to hang out with people who he hasn't seen in a long time like Tanaka Ryuu or Terushima Yuuji, but the worst/best thing was that seniors bought drinks. And so everyone got wasted. Bokuto wasn't sure, but somewhere half-way of the party Tooru disappeared, not that he cared or anything at that point.
Bokuto gets wasted pretty easily, so after a couple of drinks he was dancing like a maniac in the middle of the living floor.

__________

There were people sleeping everywhere. Bokuto was lucky to sleep on the floor in the living room, he saw some people sleep on the kitchen counter, some on top of the other people. Tanaka was the only one sleeping on the sofa.

Bokuto tried standing up, but his head suddenly got so dizzy and he froze.

"Ugh.... Hangover..."

Somehow he managed to stand up, some people were already awake. Now that Bokuto thinks about it, he has no idea who's house this is. It's pretty big though. He looked around with hope to find a sleeping beauty aka Tooru, but it looked like he wasn't there.

"Yo, Koutarou" Suddenly a voice said.

Bokuto looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. It was Terushima.

"Hey.. " Bokuto made his way to the kitchen, trying not to step on anyone.

"Here, have some painkillers"

Terushima gave Bokuto a glass of water and painkillers. How kind of him.

"Wait.. Why do you have this?"

"It's my house, Bokuto. Jeez, people sure got wasted. It's good that I don't get wasted easily"

"Lucky you... Do you know where Oikawa is?"

"Ah... Oikawa... Yeah, we shouldn't disturb him now. He is in the guest room...with someone"

"Oh boy.. He is in a big trouble"

Around 20 minutes later Bokuto and Yuuji started waking people up. It was Sunday, sun was out and everybody needed TO GET THE FUCK OUT before Yuuji's parents came back.

Bokuto decided to leave the guest room and the bedroom for the end. Soon the house got empty, somehow there was practically no trash around, nothing was broken.

Silence.

Yeah, the only thing that was bad, was the fact that the house reeked of alcohol.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Suddenly a scream echoed through the house. It was Tooru.
Deciding to leave Tooru and his problems alone, Bokuto took his stuff (remaining packs of chips and some drinks that actually weren't his, but who gives a damn) and left.

The cold breeze of December felt nice against Bokuto face. He took out his phone to check the time.
11:34 AM

"Still pretty early, huh?" Bokuto smiled to himself, thinking about what he would do today (definitely not homework).

"Bokuto-san?"

In front of Bokuto stood a figure, Bokuto knew well now.

Akaashi Keiji.

"Akaashi! What are you doing here?"

"I live in this area, remember?"

"Oh, my bad."

"How about you? I'm pretty sure that you don't live here"

"I was at the party..."

Bokuto began to explain the situation he got himself into. He didn't even notice how he and Akaashi started walking somewhere together. What snapped him out of his thoughts was Akaashi's laugh, that escaped his lips for mere seconds.
It was beautiful, as if angels were singing.

"Y-You laughed...." Bokuto was stunned.

"But your story is funny, how can I not?" Akaashi had his hand on his mouth, covering his smile. Yet Bokuto could see it.

"Y-You have a beautiful smile..."

Upon hearing this Akaashi blushed really hard. This was the first time anyone had said it to him.

"Thank you..." he said quietly. Bokuto didn't answer, but he knew Bokuto heard it, from the way he looked away, hiding his smile.

"Well, I must go. See you later, Bokuto-san" Akaashi said and ran off. Bokuto waved at him and started walking away too. He was so happy he felt like he was going to explode. Akaashi smiled. He smiled!!!

He felt his phone buzz for the hundreth time now, he didn't want to check it while he was with Akaashi. Because Akaashi is more important than anyone else and needs to be protected.

As he unlocked his phone he saw messages from Tooru. He didn't check them, because he knew that Tooru was pissed at him for not waking him up and leaving him alone.

Now that he wonders about it, who was the person with Tooru? There were some girls at the party, but even wasted Tooru wouldn't do it with a girl. Heck, Tooru wouldn't even get wasted in the first place!

His mind soon wandered off to Akaashi again. One part of Bokuto's mind wanted Akaashi to know about his crush, but the other part was against it. Bokuto was holding himself back, he wanted to get closer to Akaashi, no matter how much time it would take.
All he wanted was to protect Akaashi from all the bad things that could happen to him.

Akaashi, on the other hand, didn't know what kind of feelings he had for Bokuto. Right now, he was merely a friend and nothing more.

Unlike Bokuto, who spent his night having fun, Akaashi was up all night. He spent his all night outside to be exact. He would rather sleep on the bench in the park than spend a night at his house.

It wasn't even his or his fathers house, it was something his father inherited from Akaashi's grandpa. His grandpa was a good man, he would often take Akaashi on trips and spend time with him. When Akaashi was little even his father was a decent man with a decent job. But after his grandpa died, Akaashi's father dropped the good father act. It was around that time when hell began. Akaashi doesn't like to remember those times, but everytime he sees his father he can't help, but think about them.
Knowing his father's schedule, Akaashi was sure that going home would be safe now.

As he stepped in, he was greeted by a strong smell of alcohol and trash everywhere. Being him, he tidied up and opened the windows. He quickly went to the bathroom, took a warm shower and went to his room, locking the door.

He was tired. He spent all night outside, it was cold and he ended up sitting under the bridge, looking at the water.

Now that he was in his room, on his bed, he felt relaxed. Ofcourse, he could've called Sugawara and ask to crash at his place, but he knew he was going for a sleepover at some Sawamura's house, Kenma was nowhere to be found and Iwaizumi... Well, he was at the party.

He suddenly remembered that he could have asked Bokuto aswell. Bokuto was....warm. Akaashi didn't know how to desribe it, but the atmosphere around Bokuto was light and warm, he was like a sun, always smilling and laughing.
Akaashi kinda envied him.

"How would it feel to hug Bokuto? Would he share his warmth with me? Would he wrap his arms around me aswell? Or would he just push me away?"

With these thoughts Akaashi fell asleep, not noticing the tears running down his face.

Hope you enjoyed!! Get I was inspired to write this chapter because I had a sleepover at a friends house lol
All credit for the picture goes to the original artist

Tell me what you think!
- Hatari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 7.1K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
17 7 7
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from lordizxy on tumblr - https://lordizxy.tumblr.com/post/142812442185/demon-oikawa - "What's hap...
8.1K 410 16
Bokuto is not human. He never was. Yet he has to live in the human world, has to pretend to be something he isn't. A human. When he reveals himself t...
35.5K 1.5K 30
In a cafe in Sendai, Hinata and Oikawa's lives entangle after a sudden earthquake. Together, injured they nurse each other's wounds and attraction be...