Chapter 20.5

(BOKUTO'S AND KUROO'S BACKSTORY)
(RELATED TO THIS FANFICTION)

~~~about 6 months ago.~~~

"Mom, please, do I really have to stay with him for a week?"

Kuroo Tetsurou is not happy.

Kuroo's and Bokuto's mothers have been friends for a long time and now that Kuroo finally moved to the new place - this happens.

Kuroo's mother is going on a trip with Bokuto's mom, but since they just moved in Kuroo doesn't have a key yet. His mother doesn't want him to loose the key, so she is making him stay with Bokuto for a week.

Kuroo doesn't particularly like Bokuto's behaviour.

Yes, they are friends, but Kuroo likes being quiet and Bokuto is a piece of screaming cheese from Hotel Transylvania.

And yet, because his mother asked him, he agreed.

~~~

He tried calling Bokuto, but he didn't answer the phone. Kuroo decided that he was sleeping, good thing Bokuto's mom gave him an extra key.

On his way to Bokuto's house he bought some snacks and juice.

What do you think Kuroo had to think when he opened the apartment door and the first thing he heard was:

"I'M SO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS! I'M SO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS!"

Disappointment.

This stupid song was blasting and Bokuto was dancing in the middle of the living room.

"Nice." Kuroo said, catching Bokuto's attention.

"Yo, my boy, did you bring alcohol?"

"What? No. We are underage"

"Ugh, you are like Daichi..."

Bokuto turned off the music and took the bag full of snacks from Kuroo.

Yeah.. This was going to be a rough week.

Kuroo was in the guest room when he heard Bokuto leave the house. He didn't really care. He was more focused on his book.

About 15 minutes later Bokuto came back. He burst into the guestroom, startling Kuroo. He was holding something. It looked like...bottles?

"Since you didn't buy them, I did! Let's get wasted!" Bokuto said as he took out a bottle of beer from the bag.

Kuroo had no idea how he had got it, but one bottle wouldn't hurt...right?

~~~

And so, they both ended up getting completely wasted.

"Kuroooo~~ ya 'now.. You are pretty hot~~" Bokuto somehow managed to say.

He fell into Kuroo's arms, but they both ended up falling on the ground, Bokuto on top of him.

"Get off meh" Kuroo tried to shove Bokuto off, but instead Bokuto pined his hands above his head (hoot hoot, bokukuro is so hot).

"What are~ you doin' ? " Kuroo looked at the man on top of him, his vision blurry, his head blank.

He wasn't sure what happened next, he just remembers seeing Bokuto's face getting closer to him.

~~~

The morning after was....awful.

Kuroo woke up on the sofa, half-naked, Bokuto was next to him, also half-naked. There were trash and bottles everywhere.