Chapter 19

(Warning! Includes some +18 stuff)

"Iwaizumi..."

Oikawa was alone, again.

He was scared, oh so scared..

He had hidden himself in his closet (gay lmao) and he has been sitting there for a past 3 hours, just thinking about Iwaizumi.

~~~flashback~~~
For the last couple days he has been staying at Iwaizumi's house.

At first everything was a bit awkward, but soon they both got used to being around eachother. Iwaizumi was nicer than Oikawa thought. He listened to Oikawa's rants, he made food, he cleaned. He was everything that Oikawa wasn't. The only thing that Oikawa didn't like was the fact that Iwaizumi refuses to talk about himself, about why he lives alone.

The last evening at Iwaizumi's house was his favorite.

They both had decided to watch some anime, and they chose one random.

Iwaizumi brought a big fluffy blanket and bought some snacks amd soom the two were comfortably sitting on a sofa.

Yeah, the only thing was, they chose a yaoi anime.

It was okay with Tooru, he has seen such animes like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica and Love Stage, but this was some new yaoi anime....a hardcore one at that, and Iwaizumi was, gently said, getting really excited...down there. (dat dick aint little dawg)

At first he thought that he might get away with it, so he kept enduring his throbbing member and watched the anime. But minute by minute it was getting harder and harder to keep a straight face. A thought of secretly touching himself under the blanket crossed his mind, but he knew he couldn't just do that.

However, Tooru is Tooru. He noticed. At first he just noticed a weird look on his face, but as soon as he saw how he is fidgeting his feet he knew what was going on.

And this was the perfect time to return the favor from the party.

"Hey.. Iwaizumi... I see you need a little help down there"

Iwaizumi blushed a little bit.

"I can take care of it myself" he said, but before he could react Tooru got on top of him.

Tooru looked at him before kissing him roughly. Iwaizumi responded the same. His hands quickly made their way under Tooru's t-shirt, while Tooru's were in Iwaizumi's hair.
Oikawa opened his mouth and let Iwaizumi's tongue in, the atmosphere was getting hotter and Iwaizumi was getting harder.
Just after a couple of minutes of making out Tooru started rubbing his bulge against Iwaizumi's, both of them were shot with pleasure.

It didn't take long till Tooru was making his way down. Iwaizumi was sitting on the sofa, so Tooru simply got on his knees in front of him and slowly, and teasingly pulled down Iwaizumi's pants.

Iwaizumi's breathing became unsteady, his heart beating fast.

Tooru soon pulled down Iwaizumi's boxers too, and was actually extremely surprised at the length of Iwaizumi's member.

It wasn't small, heck one wouldn't even call it medium sized, he was BIG, not to mention Iwaizumi was hard.

Tooru wasn't sure what to do at first, after all, he has never done it before.

He leaned in licking the tip, he felt Iwaizumi shudder with pleasure. He didn't want to waist any time so he took it all and started bopping his head up and down.

Never in his life he would have thought that such a hot sound could escape Iwaizumi's mouth. It was a loud and low groan of pleasure, which sent shivers down Tooru's spine.
Iwaizumi had his hands in Tooru's hair and Tooru was going faster and faster, but to Iwaizumi it wasn't the speed that mattered, it was how much of his length Tooru would take.