Chapter 46

"Stop being so cute" Bokuto pouts as he looks at Akaashi once again.

Finally after a week, they are back home.

Akaashi is finally back on his feet too. He has been eating more lately, he hasn't cut.. He is healing.

Bokuto and Akaashi were currently sitting on the sofa, watching Harry Potter. Bokuto had bought them both matching onesies and Akaashi looked extremely adorable in it. Maybe even a bit too adorable.

Akaashi shuffled closer to Bokuto, placing his head on his shoulder.

This was...life.

Akaashi never would have imagined that a day like that would come. That a person like Bokuto would exist. Oh, how glad he is that he talked to him that day! Jeez, he was really stubborn at first, wasn't he?

It was only 9 PM.

You know what made Akaashi love Bokuto even more? The fact that he was understanding. Some time ago he heard from Kuroo that Bokuto has an enormous sex drive, yet, he never pushed Akaashi into doing it, he never asked, because he knew and understood how Akaashi felt.

The phone buzzed a few times and Bokuto picked up.

"Hello?"

..

"Y-yes?"

..

"Oh my god.... Yes, yes ofcourse! I will tell him!"

..

"Have a good evening!"

Akaashi watched as Bokuto sighed loudly, but he couldn't hide his smile.

"What happened?" Akaashi asked, Bokuto slowly turned his head to Akaashi and hugged him.

"Akaashi.....they caught him.." Bokuto said, tears of happimess rolling down his cheeks.

"Wait..what?" Akaashi thought that he misheard him, but he said those words again.

"They caught your father and his friends" Bokuto finally looked straight into Akaashi's eyes. His eyes filled with tears, which slowly one by one rolled down his pale cheeks.

"Finally..... Finally!!!" Akaashi jumped into Bokuto's arms, crashing their lips together.

It's been a while since they kissed like this.

Finally, after all this time Akaashi will be able to live in peace, finally after all this time he won't have to be afraid to go out.

Finally, he will be able to be with Bokuto in peace.

.

.

.

.

---
:)))
I know it's short, but I felt like I needed to update.
-hatari