Chapter 49

A/n last Daisuga. Brb gonna hide.

It's been a week, but Suga's condition only got worse.

His skin got paler, he became extremely weak.

Daichi's worries grew bigger and bigger each day.

It's already been a week. In that time a lot of people came to visit. Daichi's dad came to visit. He actually even brought some snacks, he and Suga got to chat. It was nice. Akaashi and Bokuto came too.

Oh, Daichi will never forget how Akaashi held Suga's hand, how he talked to him. They clearly had a strong bond, no wonder they are best friends. Bokuto comforted Daichi, but after that they left. Kuroo came over too. He seemed sad and lost, Daichi worried about that too. Iwaizumi with Tooru came to visit, which was a surprise since Daichi hasn't seem Tooru lately at all. It was good to know that he was in good condition. Iwaizumi talked with Suga and Daichi a lot too.

The biggest surprise was then a man came into the room. It was Suga's dad. He was the funniest person ever! He told jokes to cheer his son up, and it worked. Suga laughed so hard that he even started crying out of laughter at one point.

However, his condition wasn't getting better. He was disappearing in front of Daichi's eyes.

"Daichi... You shouldn't spend your whole time with me.." Suga said quietly.

"How can I leave your side, Suga? You are my top priority" Daichi looked at his boyfriend who smiled slightly.

"Seriously, I don't deserve you.." Suga's voice was so weak, so quiet, that Daichi could barely hear it.

"You deserve everything good in the world. When you get better we will go on dates, travel abroad, have plenty of fun. I promise you" Daichi felt how Suga squeezed his hand a little.

"Daichi.. No matter what happens.. Live..okay?... I want you to have fun... I want you to be happy.... Promise me that you will..move on..no matter what... Okay?.... I love you... I love you Daichi... Forever..and........always..." Suga said and slowly closed his eyes.

Daichi's vision became blurry as he watched how his boyfriend fell into a deep slumber.

"I love you too.. Forever and always"

.

.

.

.

.

--
Hypoglycemia, if not treated properly, can cause coma.
I really am Satan. But Satan in love.
- hatari.