Once Again

By crescemoon

¤ My supernatural fanfiction story ¤ (( Destiel )) Even the best days have a way of turning sour ** THIS WAS... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

43 4 0
By crescemoon

Sam couldn't fall asleep for hours.
Maddie watching him so intensely made him a little uncomfortable and the fire burning around him made him feel a something more than hot.

When he eventually did fall asleep, he had an awful nightmare that felt too real. In it, he dreamt that Dean woke up burning on the ceiling like his Mother did when he was a baby and that Cas woke up to blood dripping on his face. It was similiar to what happened to him when Jessica died only when this happened, Cas didnt get out of the burning apartment.. he chose to burn with it, as a promise to stay with Dean forever.
Sam woke up sweating and panting like a dog. Maddie merely laughed at him.

"Had a bad dream Sammy?" she asked, cackling a little, making it clear that she didn't really care.

Sam tried to ignore her but she kept chattering away to him; jeering, mocking him, bringing back painful memories. She knew he was being forced to listen even though he didn't want to so she thought it was another perfect way to torture him.

Dean woke up to Cas singing sweetly as he cracked an egg over the pan that was lying on the stove.

He watched him as he moved swiftly, mixing something in a bowl, boiling the kettle, getting some bacon going. He sure as hell knew the right way to treat his boyfriend.

He was always the one who woke up first. No matter how early Dean had to get up for a hunt or how late they had stayed up the night before, or how drunk he was; Cas always found a way to wake up before him. Dean put this down to being one of his "angel things" and tried not to think about it too much.
An advantage of Cas waking up so early was that breakfast was usually always ready by the time Dean had gotten up.

Dean couldn't help a big grin forming on his face as he watched Cas. He was dancing now as he flipped the egg around. Dancing to his own little version of a 'Take That' song.

Still dancing, he turned himself around only to find Dean propped up against his pillow, watching him. He laughed coyly.

"How long have you been watching me Dean?" he asked, unable to stop himself from smiling.

"Oh not too long! You know me, always like to watch my Cassy dancing and singing" Dean joked.

He grabbed the duvet with his right hand and practically leapt out of bed. Cas was left marvelled, giggling nervously.

"Careful there Dean. Where's the fire?"

Dean stretched out his arms and yawned. It felt so early but when he consulted his watch he found it had only gone past eleven.

He took his face cloth and body towel along with some of his shower gel. Gathering them all together in a neat little heap, Dean balanced them carefully in his right hand. He walked over to Cas and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"There's no fire I know but God are you looking so hot this morning Cas. No visible signs of a hangover either I see?"

"Oh go away with you Dean! Always flirting with me! You just can't keep yourself anyway can you?" Cas joked.

"No. I can't, can I? Nor would I want to either Cas! I am in love with you.. and I don't see that ever changing, or why I should hide it Castiel Novak!"

Cas felt like Dean had opened up his heart to him yet again.
He left the cooking for a second and brought Dean into an embrace, squashing all his showering equipment in the hug. He pulled Dean out at arm's length and told him how he felt back. How deeply and madly he felt for him and how he never wanted to be apart from him.

Dean's smile stretched from ear to ear as he went into the shower in such a nice mood. The water felt numb on his skin. The only thing he could feel was Cas' love all over him. As if he had been washed all over with it. It felt good. No, he felt pretty damn awesome.

The bath towel was wrapped around him, covering him from the waist until his knees. He opened the bathroom door was greeted delightfully with the smell of hot crisp bacon, scrambled egg (just the way he liked them), toast and probably some kind of beverage (he couldn't really make it out though).

It was all laid down on the small, rounded, wooden table near the window, a new, red checkered table cloth spread out smoothly underneath with some pretty flowers in a vase. Cas sure knew how to set a table too.

Cas couldn't help staring at Dean as he got dressed.
It was as if he was getting fitter everyday. Cas adored Dean's body- it had only taken a year or so for him to have it embedded in his memory.
Every detail, every muscle, every curve or swoop, Cas knew it all yet every time he saw Dean he found himself transfixed on his beautiful body yet again.

"What are you staring at Cas?" Dean grinned, putting on his shirt and then walking over to join him at the table.

"You, obviously" Cas said back, trying his hardest to pull a flirty face.

"Careful there Cas, you'll pull a muscle if you keep that face on. It looks like a cross between a very evil smile and a that dreaded winky face emoticon" Dean chuckled.

"If you must know, it was my second best attempt of a flirty face" he said laughing.

"What are you even like Cas?"

"I'm a full blown angel at day but at night I do what I must! To protect my fellow citizens and then of course rush back home to make sure my baby is okay" he joked.

"I think sometimes you forget I'm a hunter" Dean laughed, helping himself to the toast and apple juice on the table.

That morning they ate their breakfast, talking non stop about everything and nothing. They laughed a lot, joked a lot and smiled constantly at eachother. It was safe to say that none of them could possibly predict what would happen next.

When Dean's phone started to ring, it's same old beeping blare, he simply reached into his pocket to retrieve it. He held up two fingers to Cas, his way of signalling he'll just be a minute. Cas nodded in acknowledgment.

Dean stood up from his chair and walked around the room as he always did whenever he was on the phone.

"Hello?" Dean said after what seemed like a minute had gone past.

"Yes, is this Dean Winchester?"

"Depends who's asking. Look who is this?"

"That's a pity really, I thought you would've remembered me but oh well what can we do right?" he gave a small chuckle before continuing "Dean if you're still listening I have your brother... Sam is with me here."

"You what? I don't know what sick joke you're pulling seeing as Sam's probably with his girlfriend or something but -"

"You really dont trust me do you? Fine then listen to this..."

Zachariah put the phone under Sam's mouth and ordered him to say something to his brother. Sam knew that Zachariah was listening and that he wouldn't get a chance to warn him but it didn't stop him from trying. He was Sam Winchester after all.

"Dean? Dean! Dean listen to me I'm here with - " and that was all Sam managed to get out before Zachariah took the phone back from him.

"Ah ah ah Sam, not so quick with your words are you?"

"You let my little brother go or God so help me I will come find you and kill you!" Dean threatened.

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a flying fucking minion over a black rainbow, what do you think??" Dean said sarcastically, his words thickening with red hot anger.

"Look enough with the threats that you won't stand a chance to do. I'm sending you coordinates now of where I am. This is not a game. I just want to bargain with you Dean. That's not so bad right?"

"Bite me" Dean said finally before ending the call.

"Son of a bitch" he muttered to himself, already forgetting Cas was still there. He turned around and saw Cas right behind him. It made the poor guy jump a little.

"What?? What's happening?" Cas asked, confused.

Dean kissed him lightly on the cheek before grabbing his coat and his duffel bag full of gear.

"We have to go now Cas, Sam's in trouble. I'll tell you more in the car, come on!" Dean told him, holding his hand and steering him out of the door and into baby.

He sighed as his hands touched her wheel and he settled himself onto the driver's seat. God she was so beautiful. If it wasn't such an emergency that they had to go there and then he probably would've spent a few more minutes admiring her.

"Hold on Sam, we're coming" Dean said quietly, almost as if he was talking to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 132 6
*this story is my first destiel story and is trash and don't read it kshdjd* Everyone knows it's forbidden for an angel to fall in love with a human...
1.7K 68 1
Cas and Dean are seniors in high school and they've been best friends since they were five years old. They know everything about one another, or so D...
75.2K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
10.1K 481 39
[ BOOK 1 ] -- DESTIEL -- ❝ i love you ❞ » WARNING; typos » trashy one shots , fyi