The Guy From The Tattoo Shop

De JessMOC

"The problem is, you love the wrong people too much." My best friend tries to explain. Her words might hold t... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

33 0 0
De JessMOC

Chapter 16 -Part 2

Once we reached the amazingly decorated kitchen something felt off. Almost immediately I realized that there was something missing. More like someone: Julia.

She was always running around like a crazy person, fixing, cooking, cleaning, serving. All the times I've been to this house she was always been there offering snacks, desserts, or drinks. She was always offering something or helping somehow. Julia was such a good woman and I was already missing her even though we didn't know each other that much. She was just hard to forget.

"Erm, where's Julia?" I asked, genuinely curious about her.

"Her hometown. On her break, I think." He informed, sitting on a stool, taking my hand and pulling me to him. He wiggled his eyebrows. I noticed that he was only wearing sweatpants, his chest bare. I swallowed staring at the exposed area, my eyes scrolling down to the rest of his torso. He has been shirtless this whole time but now I get to see everything vividly, now that the daylight is penetrating the windows of the kitchen although it's still gray outside. I guess I was too distracted by this caresses to pay attention which is weird because that body is impossible to ignore. He cleared his throat.

"Aaren, you are insatiable. And here I thought I had given you enough of this," he motioned to his body, "last night and this morning. "

Enough of that? Ha, you're crazy. I thought to myself. Never enough!

My cheeks turned into strawberries, my eyebrows creasing.

"Shut up. I could say the same thing about you," I backfired, recalling the way he was devouring me with his eyes though the mirror in his bathroom.

"Touché. But I'm not afraid to say how hot I think you are. Hell, I think you're the biggest boner I've ever had in my life," I gasped loudly, hitting his upper arm. "Hey, its true. You look so fragile and innocent yet you know exactly what your doing.  And that little tongue of yours... Fuck, I can only picture it on my-"

"Don't!" I covered my flustered cheeks with my hands, not letting him finish that sentence. I obviously sucked at receiving compliments, let alone listening to Damian telling me how hot he thought I was and his... Thoughts about that.

His beautiful laugh echoed throughout the room, his fingers tilting my chin as his eyes ogled over mine. I knew he was trying to embarrass me but I could also detect the hint of truthfulness in his eyes as he spoke. He smiled, leaning in to leave a small peck on my eyebrow.

"Vous ne savez pas comment vous êtes belle," he muttered, planting his lips on mine for a brief kiss. And of course he breaks the kiss after literally one second, getting on his feet and rubbing together his hands to continue his quest through the pantry. He looked at me.

I was completely dumbfounded, the feeling of his lips as well as the sound of his words heavy on my brain. I honestly didn't understand what he said but the sentence kept vibrating in my ears. This was the first time I heard Damian speaking a foreign language and I have to admit, it was the most aphrodisiac sound I've ever heard. So fluent and confident, so Damian. I swear, if I hear him speak French again I will climax.

What have I become?

"So, what for breakfast?" he asked, rolling his shoulders casually. Those shoulders.

"Uh?" was my dumb response.

"Breakfast, baby. What do you want?"

It was hard to get used to him calling me baby and me not complaining about it but instead loving the words come out of his precious lips.

I shook my head, snapping out of my wonderland. "You want me to die?" I asked after processing his question correctly.

"What?" He asked, a blank stare directed to me.

"You cooking breakfast?"

He eyed me curiously for a minute until he switched his previous expression to mock offense. One of his hands fell on his naked chest while the other remained on his hip.   "Excuse me, lady? I'm a good cook, okay?" He said, his voice escalating to an octave higher, "I will make that little mouth of yours water with my specialty. And if you die, it will be of pleasure," he smirked, his voice holding a dark puzzle underneath. If he thought the innuendo went unnoticed then he was wrong, not that he would care if I picked up on it or not.

I forced the blush out of my cheeks and rolled my eyes. What was happening to me, for God's sake? Look where I am, with who I woke up and with who I was about to share breakfast. There's no logical explanation as to how my morals and determination have descended to the lower levels of earth. I was far gone and I wasn't even mad. Mad? No. Concerned? Definitely.

"Fine, Sauvaterre. Show me what you got." My tone was similar to his, my words letting him know that I understood what he was on about. He chuckled raising an eyebrow, also amused by the mention of his last name. It was the first time I called him by his surname, Sauvaterre.

"Alright, babe," he said, winking at me with a cute smile and proceeding to get random stuff out of the pantries and some of the drawers of the kitchen. He also opened the fridge, all this while I just sat there ogling at the flexing muscles of his back and arms.

He was so attractive I didn't know what to do with my existence.

I almost moaned at the way his fingers pinched his bottom lip as he contemplated his next step. Are you sure you know what you're doing?

"Sooo, what you making?" I spoke, deciding that I needed to stop acting like a creep.

"Well, it's a surprise now. You didn't tell me what you wanted when I asked you, then took the liberty to insult my cooking skills. Now you gotta be patient," he said, giving me a devious look.

I groaned, "but I'm so hungryy," I whined, "is it gonna take long?"

He raised his eyebrow, "It might take a while," he said, his mouth turning into a very suspicious smirk. "... But we can't have you starve, can we?" I shook my head. He smiled in return, taking a strawberry from the package on top of the counter and examining the fruit for a few seconds. With the fruit in hand he approached me, his graceful body coming closer to mine until we were chest to chest. He brought one hand to my upper thigh, his other hand elevating the strawberry to my lips. I was about to take ahold of the fruit but he pulled it away from me. "Nah ah, you can't do that. You said I had to feed you and that's what I'm gonna do," he said, taking my own words against me. I hated when he did that. Gripping on my thigh he neared the fruit again, brushing my lips with it. Without any words I bit on it, keeping my eyes on his and watching him examine my face along with my actions. I licked my lips, chewing slowly as he kept his eyes on me and brought the remains of the strawberry to his own lips. For some reason, even eating a fucking strawberry was hot af with him.

"Good girl," he praised, placing both hands on my hips and effortlessly picking me up. In one swift motion I was sitting on the counter.

He stood between my legs and placed his hand behind my head, pushing me towards him and kissing me roughly on the lips. I wasn't expecting it but my response was quick. I pulled him by the shoulders, hungry but not for food. Today was definitely my favorite day ever.

The way he let out a breathy moan got me feeling things. I attempted to squeeze my legs shut but I couldn't since Damian was in the way. My heart rate was increasing, realizing how much I wanted Damian at this moment. I let out a  whine when his tongue entered my mouth, my body responding in ways that weren't familiar before. There was a burn my lower stomach along with a weird... Sensation down there, a pressure that I needed to get rid of.

This was it, this was me getting incredibly turned on. I mean, I knew I was a virgin and that I've never been touched before, not even second base. I never allowed Chad  to do that and today I'm grateful for it. Self entertaining was not my style, I never felt the need for it. One of the reasons was that I always believed that waiting for the right person was the way to do it. I wasn't sure if Damian was that person, but I sure are heck wasn't thinking about that at the moment. The raw need that I was feeling now I never felt before let alone the uncontrollable heat. When I kissed Damian for the first time he made me feel like no one else has before, but now, now that the circumstances were different there's so much more between us. No even in my wildest dreams did I imagined feeling this great, this needy.

"Damian," I breathed, completely pressed against his mouth, "Da-"

He didn't give me a chance to conclude, not that I wanted him to. He pulled me even harder to his mouth deepening the kiss, his hand tangling in my long strands of hair. With a groan both of his hands slid down to my calfs, tugging them forward to bring me closer to him. So close that there was no space between our bodies. Suddenly I wanted his hands everywhere.

"Shit," he cursed, his grip on my hips so hard that I thought they would bruise. I couldn't feel any pain though, I was feeling way too good to feel discomfort. He pulled away, his cheeks completely flustered and his lips as swollen as ever. He furrowed his eye brows, his breathing hard, "we need to fucking stop," he said, his voice unsteady. I nodded frantically in response, though deep down I knew I didn't agree with him. "Okay... Okay" he nodded hesitantly, "I'm going to make breakfast and you're going to sit there," he pointed to the furthest area in the kitchen, " until I finish. And you won't speak or move from there. Otherwise I will end up doing things I know we're not ready for."

"Okay. And while we're at it please put on a shirt ," I said out of breath, earning a small smirk from him.

And that's how we were able to have breakfast. I was obedient and listened to him, sitting on a chair far, far away from him. He was also a good boy, which was pretty rare to witness, and obeyed when I asked him to put on a shirt. He moved fluently throughout the kitchen as I made my best attempt to keep my eyes to myself. Well, I tried to but it was impossible with his ass looking that great in nothing but sweats. I wished my ass looked that fine in sweats.

He finished cooking and I was more than surprised with the menu. He made the typical American breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. Since I knew shit about cooking this was glory to me.

Every single thing tasted good and fresh. I even praised him for his cooking skills.

"I know I'm great, now eat."

I rolled my eyes. I didn't need to be told twice. While I shoved food down my mouth I watched him eat. Damn Daniel, I thought I had an appetite but I was wrong. The kid ate like a momma's boy. He made me look like a twig.

"So, why didn't you cook a French breakfast?" I asked, popping a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"I don't know... Didn't think you would want me to?"

"Why, because I'm American?"

He looked at me with a blank face. "Baby, where is it?"

"Where is what?"

He bit on his toast, "the weed. Where did you find it?" He said, not even waiting to swallow his food.

I gave him a funny look. "So you owe a stack of weed?"

"No, but it seems like either my parents or Alex, or maybe even Julia might. You must've consumed something and it's getting on full effect now."

"I think it's the food," I joked, "I knew it was too good to be true. It must be expired or something."

"Well, in this case," he took his plate from the table and stole mine afterwards, "you shouldn't eat it." He stood up with our plates and I gasped, getting on my feet to chase the weirdo who stole my breakfast.

Once we ran throughout the house he finally made a halt. I was breathless and obviously out of shape but I didn't care. I just wanted my breakfast back!

"Oh my goooosh, you're so annoying!" I said between breaths, my hands on my knees to support my weight. "May I have my plate back?"

He chuckled, "you said it was expired. I was just trying to protect you!"

"I can protect myself, thanks," I launched my hands to take ahold of the plate but he pulled it away. I grunted. "Damian..." I was hungry!

"Aaren... " He was way too playful this morning.

"I will kick you in the crotch until there's no way you can have a reconstruction surgery. Your family jewels will be so destroyed that not even the best surgeon in the world will be able to pull them back together," I threatened, smiling deviously at his scrunched up face.

He zoned out, returning the plate after contemplating his choices. At this point I think he knows how literal I can be sometimes even though I wasn't that sadistic. But anyway, it worked.

"Thank you," I said, sitting on the dinning table and enjoying the rest of my meal. He did the same and took a sit across from me, eating his food in silence.

When we finished I helped him with the dishes then we moved on to the living. We agreed to watch a movie.

"So, what should we watch?"

"I don't care."

I raised my eyebrow, "do you like romance?"

"Well, depends," he shrugged, "romance in The Notebook makes me wanna stab my eyes. Romance in Deadpool, I can take."

"In other words, you despise romance but you're okay with porn." I stated.

"Pretty much," he said, taking a seat on the long gray couch. We settled on 'The Man From Uncle', a movie that I've watched countlessly but still loved with passion. I told Damian that if action was his thing then he will love this film. Of course, I didn't tell him about the romantic side of the movie but he'll survive.

I was about to turn to sit somewhere else when I felt his hand tug at my shirt. He pulled me to him and sat me down between his legs. My back fell on his chest.

"What are you doing?" I turned to look at him.

He glanced down at me and brought his index finger to his lips. "Shh, movie about to start," he whispered. I shook my head, attempting to get on my feet again.

I wasn't thinking straight. The more I thought about this the more I came to my senses.

What were we doing?

This wasn't the best day of my life. Scratch that.

This is the most bewildering day of my life. Yeah.

This wasn't a relationship, we were not ready for any type of commitment. We fight too much an hurt each other, not even a week ago we hated each other's guts! There was so much we needed to learn and understand from each other. This wasn't okay, yet here we are acting like a couple.

"No, baby. Just stay here." He pleaded, hugging me to him and caging me between his big arms. Of course my thoughts deteriorated, my resolve turning into dust. How could I when he held me in this way? When he spoke to me so sweetly?

I sighed, giving in completely.

I let my body fall on top of his, placing my hands on top of his thighs and leaning back against his body. He kissed my neck warmly, causing the rest of my doubts to disappear momentarily. As always, my skin tingles from his touch.

Forty minutes into the movie my phone went off. Muttering sorry to Damian I stood up and waltzed outside of the room for privacy. Damian wasn't fond of this but he didn't make a big deal besides frowning so I shrugged him off.

Once I reached a quieter place I pressed the phone against my ear.

"Ce?"

"Finally, my gosh! What happened to you? I've been trying to get ahold of you to inform you that I wont be home 'till tomorrow cause storm got in the way."

"I'm sorry. My phone died last night then there was no power. I had to borrow Damian's charger this morning and-"

My eyes widened in realization, my hands flying to my mouth.

"What do you mean by Damian's charger?" My best friend asked, her tone shifting. "Is that some sort of code or something?"

"Uh-h," I swallowed.

There was a long pause.

"Why are you nervous?"  She asked, her voice laced with suspicion.

Why do you know me so well?

She clicked her tongue. "Aaren Caden Stanwood, what are you keeping from me?"

"Nothing! I just haven't had the chance to tell you..." I murmured the last words.

"Fine. Then talk."

"I can't here. He's in the other room."

"Oh my gosh," she gasped, "I'm so selfish. Are you okay though? I'm dialing 911-"

"Yes, no. I mean, yes I'm fine and no don't call 911. I'm okay, very good, in fact," I smiled to myself, unconsciously recalling fresh events.

"Holdup. Oh Go- oh holy God. OH GOD." She screeched from the other line.

"What is it?" I exhaled.

She took a hard intake of air. "Your voice... Oh my- what the hell?"

"What?!"

"You. You just sound uncharacteristically gleeful, way too chill..." She trailed off, pausing for a few moments. "I can't believe you're with him and... Why aren't you screaming in agony? Aaren, I can't believe I'm gonna ask you this but, did you guys, like, hooked up? Oh my gosh."

My cheeks tinted. I could feel the redness everywhere around my face. My eyes shut close.

"It's a long story."

"OH MY GOSH-"

"Stop it with the 'oh my gosh'!" I mimicked the last words.

"I'm sorry but what are you expecting me to do? This is a huge deal! I thought you guys hated each other but I guess it was just hatred and passion. Shit, I can't believe I didn't see it coming."

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled, "once you get home we'll speak about it. For now, I have to go. I can't talk about this right now, okay?"

"Oh, you better tell me everything once I get to Dunsmuir. I'm genuinely astonished, I can't believe this."

"Yeah, yeah, bye."

"We-"

I hanged up before she had the chance to continue. A bucket of air escaped my lips.

She figured it out. I guess this is the part where I hate that she knows me like the back of her hand.

I didn't realized I was moving until I reached the living room, my mind too distracted to notice my own steps.

It wasn't until I heard the clear of a throat that I looked up. And there he was, Damian, standing in the middle of the room with arms crossed over his chest. I gave him a questioning glance, wondering why he looked so annoyed all of a sudden. My question was finally answered when a soaked brunette strode out of the guest bathroom, patting his wet strands of hair with a white towel.

"This is definitely a surprise," Alex said beating me to it. I mean, he lived here and everything but I wasn't expecting to see him this soon. His eyes went from Damian to me, then back to Damian. "Hey A," he finally said.

"Hi Alex," I responded, both of us smiling in acknowledgment. "Tell me you didn't drive here," I questioned a little more serious

"I had to. Connor sucks and is not that bad anymore. Just rain," He shrugged. I squinter my eyes at him but let it go. "Not to sound rude or anything but, how did you end up here?" He asked, giving his brother a quick glance.

The golden question.

By that he meant, how the hell are you here with my brother, both of you alive, no mortal wounds, and how can you be here if the weather sucks?

Alex always has questions, but what can I say? Sketchy things always happen when Damian and I are together.

"Well, long story." I blushed, giving him the same answer I gave Cece. Damian was looking intently at me, a glint in his eyes. For some reason he seemed mad and eerily quiet. "He basically saved me from a night in the storm."

I knew Alex had more questions by the look in his eyes but he decided to keep them to himself. He eyed Damian with a grin on his face. "Attaboy," he ruffled his little brother's hair, "finally learning from the big bro," Alex smiled in mocked thrill.

Damian slapped his hand away, "don't ever touch me again."

"Aw," Alex pinched Damian's cheek daringly, earning a low grunt from his brother then a tackle. They both ended up on the floor, wrestling like idiots.

I shrugged my shoulders and pulled my phone out, snapping a picture and sending it to Cece.

*What's going on in that house??* She responded almost immediately.

I was about to reply but stopped myself when I saw a very expensive-looking base balancing on a table, about to fall on the floor due to Damian and Alex's childishness. I rushed to it and caught it mid air. One millisecond later and it would've been too late.

Both of them stopped their movements realizing what could've happened. They stood up from the floor, a sheepish look on Alex's face. Damian rolled his eyes at him.

"Thanks babe," Damian murmured, taking five long steps to reached me. The brunette took the base from my hands, brushing his fingers with mine. His touch lingered more than the necessary, producing goosebumps to erect on my skin.

The corners of his mouth threatened to lift as he turned and walked away to the kitchen, not before placing the object back to its place. Alex was oblivious to the interaction, sitting on the couch and carelessly flipping through the sports channels.

I got a text from my mom asking if I was okay, then she informed me that the storm was long gone. The only thing left was a small drizzle, but nothing I couldn't manage with a little caution. Yeah, I was able to drive back home.

In total honestly I didn't know how to feel about this, whether I should be smiling or full on sobbing, maybe even both. Then, out of nowhere, confusion and fear began to strike inside my head.

What will happen between us?

Subconscious, don't get in the middle of this-

-Shh. Aaren:

Shut up. God only knows. Currently you are confused as to what took place in the last fifteen hours. Apparently you were too busy before to think about it. You don't want what happened between you and Damian to be just a one time fling, I know, but can you even call it that?

Now you're fearful of Damian and his possible motives. He could've been playing you for all you know. Deep down, though, you knew he wasn't but as you said before you can't fully trust him yet.

The question is... What do You want, woman? What do you want to happen between the two of you?

Like, there you are, complaining about the fact that you have no idea what your fate will be, however, I bet that If you had the power to control destiny you wouldn't know what to do because you can't determine what you want. You don't think  you're ready for a relationship and Damian obviously isn't. He doesn't even date!

A solid relationship was not gonna happen, it just wouldn't be possible even if you wanted it, or so that's what you think. You and I both know that playing around isn't gonna happen either because you're not that type of person.

You discovered your repugnance towards the thought of Damian with other girls. This was not a good thing, not for your sake. Even though you've tried, you can't picture your lips kissing anybody else's and feeling this great, and this is concerning because you two met less than a month ago. Plus, I can't stop pointing out the fact that you despised each other! And the fact that this is Damian. And other obvious facts! People who hate each other don't make out. Or do they?

Well, currently things are better between the two of you, but that doesn't mean that the past has vanished into thin air. He's not gonna quick his player ways, is he? He doesn't date, he doesn't open up... You know he's just a ticking bomb. What are you doing?

Shit. Where was all that? I don't remember having all this concerns... This question must've triggered something.

What will happen between us?

Sigh.

I'm aware of how late it is for me to get away. I tried, but it wasn't enough of a fight. As a product here I am, feeling a thing or two for the guy. My chest constricts discomfortingly at the simple thought. I took a deep breath, coming to the conclusion that is better if I just go home. I need to clear my mind off of this.

Before I knew it my feet were leading me to the kitchen. Once I pass the doorframe my eyes spot Damian,  his long frame leaned on the counter. He wore a thoughtful expression, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Damian?" I spoke softly. Closing the door behind me. He snapped his head towards me, a little starlet that is. "Do you mind if I go upstairs and get my stuff?" I was in desperate need for a shower but I could do that later once I got home. The sooner I leave the better.

"Why?" He asked, a small crease etching on his forehead.

"I-I -my mom texted me... She wants be back." I lied, my cheeks flustering.

After keeping his eyes on me for almost two minutes, he sighed. "Yeah, whatever. Do what you need to," he shrugged, his voice void of any emotion. I hissed internally, knowing that he didn't believed me one bit. I seriously didn't understand what he wanted from me.

With no words I nodded, exiting the kitchen and running up the stairs.

Once I stepped on the guest room I gathered all my stuff. I changed into my clothes from last night and folded the pajamas I was wearing before. After placing the folded items on top of the bed I searched for my shoes. Once I was completely dressed I ran out of the bedroom to the hallway.

Perfect timing to see Damian walk up the stairs in direction to his room. His features quiet, but this usually means the opposite. He was about to enter his bedroom when he saw me. I went to approach him but he slammed the door closed without a word. I flinched.

Defeated I walked down the stairs, only to find Alex walking towards the patio.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I've lost count of how many times Alex has asked me the same question ever since I met him.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," I shrugged.

"Alright," he pursed his lips, "you want me to drive you home?"

"Nah, I'm good A. Have your rest, looks like you need it," I said, motioning towards the bag under his eyes.

"Yeah. I'm never going back to Connor's ever again." He announced.

I laughed. "You always say that." He didn't even try to argue. "Well, I gotta go," I announced,"we should do something this weekend. Cece should be back tomorrow."

"Yeah, I heard," he said, a smile etching on his lips, "yeah, text me about that."I nodded.

I was about to turn and leave when a thought came to mind. I paused my movements, a mischievous smirk appearing on my lips.

"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot," I announced, slapping my forehead with flat hand. Alex turned, giving me his solemn attention. "I just realized... You owe me something," I said cautiously, but he didn't seem to get what I was on about.

"Pool game, dare, I won... Remember? I never got to tell you what I wanted so you owe me."

His eyes widened.

He cleared his throat, "a-and what would that be?" He asked, his reluctance impossible to ignore.

I studied my next sentence before voicing it. I thought it was time for someone to do something about this situation, so I went on with my plan.

"I want you to ask Cece out on a date."

His mouth was agape, his swallows dry and noticeable.

"What?! I-I can't do that," he stuttered, "are you insane? Anything except for that." 

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Look Alex, let's cut the crap," I began, pointing at his chest with my index, "forget about the silly pool game, forget about the "dare". This is not a game. I know how much you like her," I quirked an eyebrow, daring him to say otherwise. He didn't, he only stood there speechless. "I can tell by the drool on your chin every time you ogle at her that you wanna be more than her friend."

Not a word came out of his lips.

"Alex??!"

"Okay, okay. At least give me time to process your words, jeez," he mumbled, passing his hands through his brown hair. "Look, call it girly or weak or whatever you want, but I can't afford to lose Cece just because I like her. What if she doesn't wanna go out with me, have you thought about that?"

"You'll be fine. She's not that sensitive, trust me. If something were to go wrong between you I know she wouldn't let things get in the way of your friendship."

"Yeah, but things could change and get awkward...I don't want that with her."

"Everything will be fine Alex, I promise-"

"You don't know that for sure."

But I do. I just can't tell you!

"You're so hardheaded!" I exasperated, "just like your brother," I mumbled, earning a frown from him. "Look, if you don't do something quickly someone else will..." I said, purposely suspicious.

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." Hopefully my terrible lying abilities won't get in the way. "There's this kid we know. He's been calling me nonstop, asking me all this questions about Cece and how he wants to ask her out soon. He's not the only one who wants to ask her on a date, so you better do something before it's too late. Dude, you seriously need to grow a pair," I concluded, mentally praising myself. A little incentive won't do no harm.

Alex had a thoughtful expression, his finger landing on his chin as he stared at the floor. He squeezed his eyes shut, a sigh escaping his mouth.

"Fuck- fine!" Alex gave in. For the love of holiness, finally. He started pacing back and forth, his features soaked in concern. "I'll do it," he reassured, "but if this turns out wrong, as I am predicting, you'll have to help me fix it." He growled, plopping down on the couch.

"Everything's gonna be alright,"  I nodded reassuringly. Look, I gotta go now," I told. My eyes were everywhere except for his face when I said the next words, "please, thank your brother for me."

Alex nodded giving me a small smile.

"Bye Aar."

"Bye, Alex," I wave my hand, approaching the exit and leaving the house.

Once I my butt was settled on the drivers seat my eyes turned blurry, unwanted tears popping out of nowhere.

This was it, wasn't it?

______________________________________________

All up to you judgement. ;);*

- Jess

(Not proofread)
(Not edited)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18 0 15
They say when you find love, you should never let it go. They also say you should set it free and if it comes back to you, then it is meant to be. I...
10.5K 277 6
"Tell me what can make you happy?" "You knew it already, no need to ask me." "I want to hear it from you." "Just to see you even a glimpse is enough...
810 72 8
Call me nosy but I just really can't help it! Apparently my best friend, a member of the basketball team, suddenly quits just to take care of her ne...
Before Anyone Else De Doreen

Ficção Adolescente

1K 179 36
Bae My life rotates and revoles around the girl I love the most. I'm human, so obviously I'd still make mistakes, but some of them more dier than oth...