Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Miss me?" He smirked cockily.

just- no.

This is just my head playing tricks on me because I'm dehydrated, right?. tell me this is just a hologram? or-or maybe he was cloned or abducted and this is not the actual Damian. I mean, I did hit my index finger pretty hard back at the park; maybe I got a contusion? I was trying to think about every possible way in which this was just a simple illusion and not the cruel reality. The question is how? How could he possibly find me?

My heart was beating really fast, my hands were sweating and my legs barely held me. My eyes were sealed on him and they wouldn't move away, they wouldn't listen to my commands. I should have been running but my legs were under a spell. I needed to calm the fuck down and take a deep breath and I tried, but my lungs were disobedient and only did what they pleased . I couldn't seem to snap out of my trance until I heard Alex speak.

"W-what are you guys doing here" he asked eyeing Damian carefully. He didn't move one inch from his position, looking at me with a cold glare. I could see him getting angrier and angrier every second that passed and I wasn't even doing anything yet.

"Oh, I just came here to have a small talk " he innocently announced, smile widening, but I knew better. I knew that inside that head of his, he was picturing different types of scenarios in which he murders me and laughs while at it.

He took a slow step forward, instantaneously meeting my reaction. I turned to run but I was trapped, surrounded by all the counters. In order to escape I had to climb on top of one of then; and that's exactly what I did.

"Fuck!" Alex screamed when he saw Damian trying to reach me, but I was already at the other side.

"What is happening?!" Cece voiced her thoughts. I landed on my feet, breathing heavy and ran to the other side of the living room.

"Your friend didn't then tell you, did she ?!" Damian exclaimed trying to run past Alex, Cece and Connor to get to me, but Alex gripped him harshly by his shirt.

"Cece, Connor, help over here!!" Alex begged because Damian was to damn strong. Cece jumped on his back while Connor tried to hold his forearm "man, calm down. Just let it go" Alex tried, but it was no use.

"Don't tell me what to do! Three hours. Three fucking hours tied up for no apparent reason. I didn't even do shit." He spat trashing in their grips.

"What are you talking about?" Cece asked.

"Apparently Aaren locked him in a room, tied up and half naked. I have to admit, that was really daring. " Connor explain laughing. Damian glared at him.

"Aaren! How do I not know this?!" Cece amused, now on top of Damian's back.

"I-I don't know it just didn't come up" I answered trying to think what to do next.

"Can you please let go??! I won't do anything to her, not physically" he narrowed his eyes, his expression changing into a smirk "of course, nothing she doesn't want " he looked at me, I grimaced; he's so bipolar. Damian grunted when he saw that three weirdos clung to his body didn't make a move to let go.

"Damian..." Alex sighed, looking at his brother with a tired expression.

"I wouldn't touch her; you know very well I wouldn't hit a girl" Damian explained and continued "Blondie I normally wouldn't say this to a hot girl but, can you please get off of me?" I rolled my eyes. At least he said we wouldn't touch a girl. I don't know if I was expecting him to punch me squared but I sure as hell felt relieved when he said he wouldn't; for my own sake... and anatomy.