Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Hey honey, you're awake." Mom said while walking into the house holding two brown grocery bags, her purse and car keys. "Baby, Can you please help me put this away?"

It was a Friday morning, nine o'clock to be precise; I came downstairs minutes ago and I was wondering, why in the world had my mom decided to go grocery shopping so bloody early? I didn't questioned her though, I was still trying to keep my eyes open.

"Hey, mom" I stood up from the couch rubbing the tiredness off of my face with my hands. "sure" I finally responded and walked to my mom, taking one of the bags from her and placing it on top of the counter. " mom, this thing's heavy. Are you feeding us with rocks?"

"Don't think I haven't thought about it. You guys eat too much junk. I may have to start making decisions about the eating habits in this family." Mom announced. You're kidding. right?

" I might as well jump from my window the day you take my Doritos away" she rolled her eyes at me. What? It's not like I can help it, okay? I thought I had made that obvious.

After we finished putting everything in its place mom turned to look at me."so, how was the party?" she stood with a hand on her hip while the other rested on the table next to her. I grunted dramatically "that bad?"

"You don't wanna know" and she really didn't. I did trust to tell mom most of the things that I do and that happen in my life because of course, she gave birth to me but no the details; she would kill me. I had a really good and open relationship with her but at the end of the day, she's a mother and she would act like it. I'm a teen so there's things I have keep for myself like any other teenager would.

" okay, I won't ask" she raise a hand to her face as if giving up "I saw Cece's car outside" she pointed out.

"Yeah, she stayed" I explained.

"That's what I thought" she picked her purse and keys from the counter " alright I have to go to work. And to answer you unasked question I went to for groceries early because I forgot to get something from there that I had to bring to work today. So, I got up a little earlier than normal and went to get it. I was already there so I thought ' why not just do groceries in general?' And I made it happen." She walked to me gave me a kiss on the cheek "your curiosity is too noticeable. Love you! keep my house built, please!" She said and then disappeared through the door. Oh, okay mom.

I went to the recliner and turned the tv on. Everyone was still asleep. I was so tired from Last night; I couldn't get enough sleep because Cece felt sick to her stomach all night long and I had to help her all the way through it. When she finally fell asleep I couldn't close my eyes anymore . She couldn't go to her house because then her mom would've killed her right on the spot. Now the woman is snoring and I'm here like a freaking zombie from the walking death.

After watching two episodes of the vampire diaries, my eyes started to drop, sleep trying to catch up with me, but apparently fate was against the idea.

"AAREN" I jerked awake, my heart beat dashing in my ribcage. Fucking max.

"What is it with you waking me up?!!?!!" I exclaimed

"What is it with YOU taking my shirts? Last time I checked you were born a girl!"

"Your point being??" I asked

"Just give me back my Rolling Stones shirt and stop taking them!!"

"Is not my fault that you have your period. I do not take your fucking shirts max! why would I?"

"It's not funny Aaren. I have to go to work in thirty minutes!!!" He explained

" then why don't you wear another shirt, princess?"