Chapter 16

Chapter 16 -Part 2

Once we reached the amazingly decorated kitchen something felt off. Almost immediately I realized that there was something missing. More like someone: Julia.

She was always running around like a crazy person, fixing, cooking, cleaning, serving. All the times I've been to this house she was always been there offering snacks, desserts, or drinks. She was always offering something or helping somehow. Julia was such a good woman and I was already missing her even though we didn't know each other that much. She was just hard to forget.

"Erm, where's Julia?" I asked, genuinely curious about her.

"Her hometown. On her break, I think." He informed, sitting on a stool, taking my hand and pulling me to him. He wiggled his eyebrows. I noticed that he was only wearing sweatpants, his chest bare. I swallowed staring at the exposed area, my eyes scrolling down to the rest of his torso. He has been shirtless this whole time but now I get to see everything vividly, now that the daylight is penetrating the windows of the kitchen although it's still gray outside. I guess I was too distracted by this caresses to pay attention which is weird because that body is impossible to ignore. He cleared his throat.

"Aaren, you are insatiable. And here I thought I had given you enough of this," he motioned to his body, "last night and this morning. "

Enough of that? Ha, you're crazy. I thought to myself. Never enough!

My cheeks turned into strawberries, my eyebrows creasing.

"Shut up. I could say the same thing about you," I backfired, recalling the way he was devouring me with his eyes though the mirror in his bathroom.

"Touché. But I'm not afraid to say how hot I think you are. Hell, I think you're the biggest boner I've ever had in my life," I gasped loudly, hitting his upper arm. "Hey, its true. You look so fragile and innocent yet you know exactly what your doing.  And that little tongue of yours... Fuck, I can only picture it on my-"

"Don't!" I covered my flustered cheeks with my hands, not letting him finish that sentence. I obviously sucked at receiving compliments, let alone listening to Damian telling me how hot he thought I was and his... Thoughts about that.

His beautiful laugh echoed throughout the room, his fingers tilting my chin as his eyes ogled over mine. I knew he was trying to embarrass me but I could also detect the hint of truthfulness in his eyes as he spoke. He smiled, leaning in to leave a small peck on my eyebrow.

"Vous ne savez pas comment vous êtes belle," he muttered, planting his lips on mine for a brief kiss. And of course he breaks the kiss after literally one second, getting on his feet and rubbing together his hands to continue his quest through the pantry. He looked at me.

I was completely dumbfounded, the feeling of his lips as well as the sound of his words heavy on my brain. I honestly didn't understand what he said but the sentence kept vibrating in my ears. This was the first time I heard Damian speaking a foreign language and I have to admit, it was the most aphrodisiac sound I've ever heard. So fluent and confident, so Damian. I swear, if I hear him speak French again I will climax.

What have I become?

"So, what for breakfast?" he asked, rolling his shoulders casually. Those shoulders.

"Uh?" was my dumb response.

"Breakfast, baby. What do you want?"

It was hard to get used to him calling me baby and me not complaining about it but instead loving the words come out of his precious lips.