The Vampire's Pet (Published)...

By molly_grace_s

In a world where vampires reigned, Rose had seen and experienced many horrors throughout her life. The very... More

Intro
Chapter 1 (REWRITE)
Chapter 2 (REWRITE)
Awesome Stuff!!! (not an update)
Chapter 3 (REWRITE)
BIG SURPRISE
Chapter 4 (REWRITE)
Chapter 5 (REWRITE)
Chapter 6 (REWRITE)
Chapter 7 (REWRITE)
Chapter 8 (REWRITE)
ATTENTION
Chapter 9 (REWRITE)
Chapter 10 (REWRITE)
Chapter 11 (REWRITE)
Chapter 12 (REWRITE)
Chapter 13 (REWRITE)
Chapter 14 (REWRITE)
Chapter 15 (REWRITE)
Chapter 17 (REWRITE)
Chapter 18 (REWRITE)
Chapter 19 (REWRITE)
Chapter 20 (REWRITE)
Chapter 21 (REWRITE)
Chapter 22 (REWRITE)
Chapter 23 (REWRITE)
Chapter 24 (REWRITE)
Chapter 25 (REWRITE)
Chapter 26 (REWRITE)
Chapter 27 (REWRITE)
Chapter 28 (REWRITE)
Chapter 29 (REWRITE)
Chapter 30 (REWRITE)
Chapter 31 (REWRITE)
DISLCAMER
ATTENTION 2
ATTENTION 3
THE GREATEST CHAPTER EVER!
JUST FOR YOU!!!
I NEVER EXPECTED THIS!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR YOU STORT STACKS
I WANT YOU IN MY BOOK!!
HOORAY FOR US!!!
LAST DAY TO GET THE FREE BOOK!!!!
BEST NEWS EVER!!!
TOMORROW!!!
THE DAY IS HERE
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!!
The Vampire's Secrets - Description - Sequal to VP
VS - Chapter 1
VS - Chapter 2
VS - Chapter 3
VS - Chapter 4
VS - Chapter 5
VS - Chapter 6
VS - Chapter 7
VS - Chapter 8
VS - Chapter 9
VS - Chapter 10
VP - Chapter 11

Chapter 16 (REWRITE)

140K 5.5K 908
By molly_grace_s

*picture of Rider above*

Henry's brother is my old Master! Henry's brother is my old Master! She kept repeating it over and over and over again. This couldn't be happening. She was finally happy and now this monster had entered back into her life. By now, her heartbeat had increased, and she stepped backward.

Rider walked toward her, and she froze.

Rose breathed heavily as the man was just a few inches away. The man stared down at her with a small smile on his face.

"Rider, this is my Pet, Rose." Henry almost warned.

"I know. We've already met,"

She looked down, trying to hide her quivering lip.

"How did you know her?" Henry asked. From what she had told him of her past, no vampire had ever been nice to her. He only hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.

"I was her old Master." Her hands started to tremble. "Just as timid as ever I see?"

Before anything more could happen, Rider was spun around and was now face to face with a more than angry Henry.

Rider looked at Henry, then glanced back at a still shaking Rose. Slowly he turned his attention to his brother. He closed his eyes for a second, concentrating. "You like her." He opened his eyes. Though Henry's face didn't so much as shift, Rider received his answer. "I should have known, you do have a habit in 'falling in love' with Pets."

Everyone in the room, even Rose, knew Rider's gift was being able to read one's true emotions. There was no hiding anything from him, Rose had tried and failed miserably multiple times.

"Right now, I know the Pet is scared, but she is also glad that you are here. From you, I understand that you are protective of her. And not just because she's your Pet, but because you don't want anything to happen to her. Why would a vampire be protective for his Pet's well being? More importantly, why would a Pet be reliant on her Master? You like her, don't you? And more than that other Pet as well." He froze for a second before he twitched. His eyes turned a darker shade of red. "What will dad think?"

"You're not going to tell him."

"Oh?" Rider questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Henry, you and I both know loving a stupid thing like her never ends well." His voice was somehow deeper. Rose recognized the tone well. She couldn't describe it, but Rider seemed to have episodes where he would shift to a darker, more violent person. To this day, she still had no idea what triggered it, but she did know one thing, it always led to pain for her.

Rose's feet naturally backed up before soft, gentle hands grabbed her. She almost squealed as she realized Lisa was in front of her, speaking to her. However, Rose couldn't hear a word she was saying. She couldn't hear anything! All of her senses had gone numb and failure to listen would lead to pain.

Henry watched as his mom tried to comfort Rose, but even Lisa couldn't seem to get her out of the spell she was in.

Rider could hear Rose's familiar panicked breathing.

"I think it's best if you leave," Henry said.

Rider raised an eyebrow. "You're choosing a Pet over your brother?" The darkest shade seemed to be falling from his eyes.

"I know how you've treated her," Henry said in a hushed tone. "And no, I don't fully blame you. I know that you don't always have control. I still love you, but . . . I am choosing Rose over you."

Rider breathed out in what could only be described as disbelief. "How pathetic," he said more to himself than to Henry. "I treated her how Pet's are supposed to be treated. Use your gift and see that I have done nothing wrong. Don't you believe me?"

Henry was silent for a second. He looked at Rose again and saw that Lisa had managed to lay her on the couch. Her body was shaking and he could hear her breaths of hyperventilation echoing throughout the room.

"I think you should leave," Henry murmured once more.

Rider breathed out and nodded his head. "Fine, choose the creature over your brother. One has to wonder though if she still works." Henry knew it didn't involve sexual relations, Rider would never stoop that low. Rider was talking about her overall state. "I'll leave, but at least humor my request and look at her memories. I'm not a monster like you so often think, brother." With that Rider shoved past Henry and walked to the door. Turning around, he and Rose made eye contact. A smile graced his face. "It was good seeing you again. I hope we can continue to meet, Pet."

The door closed behind him. Not even a second after it had, Henry was kneeling in front of Rose. He wrapped his arms around her and her shaking, small frame clung to him for dear life.

"What did he want?" Lisa asked.

Henry's grip tightened around Rose. "He wants me to look at Rose's memories to see what he's done to her."

"Y-you can," Rose panted out to everyone's amazement.

"I'm not going to make you relive that."

"I ne-ed someone else to-o know," Rose cried out. She was so exhausted from carrying around everything. Maybe if he saw then she wouldn't be so tired? She could fully turn to him and he could really understand? She didn't know how or why, but she wanted to share her past with Henry, allowing him into the darkest parts of her mind. The thought of him being the one to do it comforted her.

"Are you sure?" he mumbled against her head. She nodded. Slowly, his hand reached up to her head and before he could stop himself, he was falling into her mind.

***

Rose sat on the ground of her cage. She had been here for two months, but no one even gave her a second glance once they saw that they would have to train her and that she had been 'feral'. Her face was buried in her knees, and she was leaning against the wall, doing her best to try and stay in her imagination. But every time someone would scream or cry, she was pulled back to reality.

Rider walked in. The Shopkeeper looked up, laying the stack of papers to the side into a bigger pile. He stood from his chair, grunting as he did so. "Lord Rider, it's such an honor to have you here. What kind of Pet are you looking for?"

"Something different," Rider commented.

"I think we have just the thing."

They walked over to Rose's cell where she still had her head buried in her knees. The Shopkeeper tugged on the chain that was around her neck, and she looked up. Rider looked at her, and she looked back at him with eyes that said 'leave me alone!'

"I'll take her."

"Don't you want to know anything about her?" The Shopkeeper asked, shocked.

"No." Rider grabbed Rose's chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Not even her blood type?" The Shopkeeper asked, still in utter shock.

"No." His patience was out.

"As you wish." The Shopkeeper unlocked Rose's metal leash from the collar and stood her up.

"Can you take off her collar as well?"

"Yes, my Lord." The Shopkeeper removed her metal collar. Raw, irritated skin was underneath it.

Rider roughly grabbed Rose by the arm. They started to walk to the checkout section. Rose struggled in his grasp as she tried to pull away. Rider sighed, his eyes turned a darker shade of red and before he could stop himself, he slammed Rose into a wall.

She crumbled to the ground as she cried out. As she tried to stammer to her feet, his foot slammed into her ribs. Something shifted beneath her skin and she crumbled to the ground again, screaming in pain.

"Please, go get the paperwork ready while I treat my Pet a lesson." Rider said in a calm voice, despite his overall exterior.

"Yes, my Lord," the Shopkeeper walked away.

Another iron like kick landed against her ribs. She crumbled to the ground once more. On pure instinct, she grabbed onto the bars of another cell. She knew that the person inside wouldn't help, but she just needed to get away.

Hands grabbed her hair and yanked her back. Her fingers snapped away from the bars and her head slammed into the cell behind her. Black dots clouded her vision and her body went numb.

A strong hand wrapped around her throat and lifted her off the ground.

"Listen carefully to me, Pet," Rider said. "You now belong to me. If you ever, and I do mean ever, try to escape from me again or disobey my rules, worse fates will fall upon you. Understand?"

Rose only continued to try and gain air back into her lungs. By now, a steady stream of blood was flowing from her nose, her entire body ached, and she knew that at least one bone was broken.

Rider slammed her against the wall. Her head bounced off the cement. She yelped in pain as tears began to run down her face.

"Understand?" he asked again.

"Y-yes, Ma-master!" she immediately answered.

Her body slammed into the ground, but she didn't have the strength to cry out or try and get away again.

Rider walked away from his Pet and to sign the papers and retrieve a collar and leash.

In too short a time, Rider returned. Rose was exactly where he had left her. Kneeling, he put the collar tightly around her neck and fastened it into place.

He grabbed her by the collar and roughly stood her up. She whimpered and winced in pain, but didn't try to fight him. In that short little demonstration, she had no more intentions to fight.

She would soon come to learn what it meant to become a Pet. 

Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to comment, follow, and vote. ;)

I'm now getting paid on an app called Inkitt. For every read, I get money. It's completely free for u guys and it would mean a lot to me if u would go check it out! Also, the last five chapters are on this app if you would like to read the entire story. (Link in bio)

THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED SO GO BUY AND REVIEW IT ON AMAZON AND GOODREADS!!!! THIS BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON IBOOKS, NOOK, KOBO, SCRIBED, 24 SYMBOLS, !NDIGO, AND ANDERSON AND ROBERTSON. GO BUY AND REVIEW IT THERE TOO!

Follow me on IG: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

Twitter: molly_grace_s (link in profile)

FB: Molly Stegall (link in profile)

Inkitt: link in profile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 15.8K 61
//first place Inkitt winner// DEDICATED TO THE MBR BEAGLES AND ALL ANIMALS BRED, SOLD, TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED AT THE HANDS OF VIVISECTION!! When th...
4.1M 169K 44
When darkness falls, the vampires come out. Sixteen-year-old Kiara Morrow knows that better than anyone. She's been trained her whole life to wipe bl...
178K 6.7K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
179K 8.2K 15
Since the death of his claimed mate, the only thing that's kept Kane's heart beating is his quest for vengeance. His contempt for rogue vampires runs...