Taming The Devil (boyxboy)

By DestroyMeSenorita

(English version) Alexis Rodrigues - a simple and optimistic Filipino-Spanish boy who has no choice, but to e... More

Tame 1
Tame 2
Tame 3
Tame 4
Tame 5
Tame 6
Tame 7
Tame 8
Tame 10
Tame 11
Tame 12
Tame 13
Tame 14
Tame 15
Tame 16
Tame 17
Tame 18
Tame 19
Note

Tame 9

19.4K 667 246
By DestroyMeSenorita

This will be a little bit complicated. Don't skip anything. You'll get it. Enjoy.

Alexis's POV

I sat up on the bed and hugged my knees. What a gloomy morning. It's been five days.. since that horrible event happened. I'm staying in a cheap hotel for five days now. I don't think i have the energy to go to school today. I'm not feeling well. It seems like my head feels heavy. I'm a mess. And i know i look like an alien right now. Everything just messed up. What happened to me? I've been suffering for almost a week. I really want to cry. Those days weren't easy. I'm very close to breaking down. I really hate him.

Six people. Six innocent people died in there. I want to blame myself. It seems like it's my fault. What does he want from me? Why does innocent people get involved to this? I have no job, no house, and no money.

Yes no money. I went to the bank yesterday to withdraw some money but my card was invalid. I know who did that. I was so shocked. He's not contented. All my savings are no use now. I only have $1000 with me. When will i last if i only have $1000 with me?

That's not all. I have no job. No one wants to hire me. I don't know if he has something to do with that. I have no rest at all. After school, i will go straight to find a job. I'm determined and desperate. I want to prove him that i won't back down. I won't beg for him to spare me. I still have my dignity. I want to find him and punch his handsome face! W-What? Wait. I did not say that! What the hell am i thinking?

I stood up and let the loose shirt slide off my body. I need a long bath. I think i became thinner than before. I rubbed my arms with evident sorrow. I'm skipping meals. I know that's bad but i need to save money. I have important things to think about. First, i need to find a job. And i need to find a home. I cannot live to this motel for a very long time. It's not comfortable and it feels suffocating. I don't know if the school knows what happened. I can't help but to be sad. I remember it again. My scholarship. The looks that my teachers and classmates gave me are really uncomfortable. I don't know why they're looking at me that why. I don't know if they know something.

Hold on. I can't lose myself at this time. I need to be strong. I know i can do this. I can get over this. But how long am i going to believe that?

I went to school unwillingly. I can't miss any classes. I don't want to make the situation worse. Those stares again. Is there something wrong with me? I just shrugged it off, look down and walk to my class. I need to get my scholarship back. I need to work harder. I need a mind set. Focus Al. Focus. You have no time to space out.

"Mr. Rodrigues."

I look up and i was greeted by Mrs. Smith unreadable face.

"Y-Yes Ma'am?"

I sat straight and look at her attentively. Focus Al. Focus.

"You look like shit."

My eyes widen. I started to panic.Did she just cursed? We're in... class? I looked around.. and noticed that I'm the only one left in the classroom. Oh hombre. Shit.

"What's happening to you Alexis? This is not the first time i saw you spacing out. But this is much worse. You're late in your next class again."

I feel so ashamed right now. I bite my lower lip. I..

"You need a breather, Alexis. You're not doing well this past few days. Take care of yourself. Goodness! Do you even spare a time to look at the mirror?"

She shook her head and pull the nearest chair and sat in front of me.

"I heard about what happened to your apartment. I know it's been really hard for you. I'm actually surprised when you still come to school after that."

My hands are trembling right now. They know.

"I don't know what you're thinking at this moment. You must be shocked until now. I understand your situation. But you need to look out for yourself. You absolutely look like shit. It's not cute anymore. I swear."

I normally laugh when she's talking like this, but right now I don't think i can laugh.

"I care for my students, you know that. You can't continue acting like this. I don't know where you're staying right now. But i know a place where you can stay for a while. You don't need to pay for it. My husband owned that place. All you need to do is to buy your own food. The shelter is not a problem anymore."

I really want to thank her right now. Then something came to my mind. My face paled and i feel cold all of a sudden. Oh goodness. N-No.

"I-I can't accept it, Ma'am."

"Are you seriously declining my offer?"

She's surprised just by the look she's giving me right now like i grow another head or something.

"T-Thank you for the very nice offer. But I can't accept it Ma'am. I-I really can't even if i want to."

That's all i can say. I'm close to accepting it a while ago, but I remember.. him. She can't help me. I don't want to drag another person in this mess. Mrs. Smith has been good to me. She's important to me, too. I can't risk anything anymore. I don't want her to be involved to this. This is between me and him. I know that I don't have a chance on winning against him. But as long as i can, i will protect those people that are very important to me. I need to handle this on my own. I don't want him to hurt them.

Just by the look she's giving me, i know she wants to ask me more. But that's all i can say. We're talking about a very powerful person here. A billionaire. I can't risk anymore.

"You know i really want to ask you more and i really want to smack you for declining such a nice offer. But i respect your decision and your personal space. But whenever you need help, you can come to me. The offer is still pending if you need it. But i will ask you a favor."

"W-What favor Ma'am?"

She gave me a hard pinch on the cheek and glared at me. Ouch that hurts. I rubbed my cheek. That really hurts.

"Eat. And take care of yourself. Goodness. You look like a cursed doll!"

My face heat up because of what she said. Do i really look that bad?

"Don't give me that confused face Mr. Rodrigues. You're not cute anymore. You need to take care of yourself. Your cook fest is near. You need to get ready."

Shit. I almost forgot about that. Oh no. T-The papers!

"Hey hey hey little guy. Calm down. I have a copy of your plan if you need it. I checked that right? Don't panic. You still have a month to get ready. If you still have the copy in your USB that's better."

I took a deep breath. That's good to hear. I thought I lost it. That was close. I still have the USB. It is attached on my ID. Shit! I still have a class! I'm pretty late.

"T-Thank you Mrs. Smith. I need to go now. I still have a class."

"Alright. You're late again. Don't worry. Just give this to whoever your teacher is. You'll be alright. Now go."

She gave me a slip of paper. I stood up and gave her a wave before running to my class. Good people are still around. I guess i really need to take care of myself. More classes to go. You can do it Alexis. Save your energy. You need to find a job after all of these. Don't lose yourself. I know i can find a job today...

Or not.

"I'm sorry. We're not accepting new employees today. Just find a new one."

"But it says here---"

The woman nudged me out and slammed the door shut on my face.

Well... that went.. okay.

I heaved a sigh. I've been walking and searching for a job for three straight hours. But no one wants to accept me. This process is in repeat. I don't know why. I have a good experience but why can't they accept me? Am i a sort of a plague or something? It's so confusing.

I found myself standing in front of a bar. What am i doing here? H-Hey it's not what you think. I-I just need to know if they need a waiter.

I pushed the door open and went inside. It's quite dimmed. I can see tables and counters. It looks like a restaurant bar. It's not that bad. I can see people eating and drinking. Beer everywhere.

"Good day Sir. What can i do for you?"

I look up and stare at the smiling lady in front of me. She's freaking tall. Maybe about 5'11. I can sink on my feet right now. I'm still a guy after all. My face heat up. She caught me staring at her. I can't help it. She's so tall and I'm not!

"U-Uhmm. I-I'm applying for a job. D-Do you need a waiter or any vacancy?"

She stared at me for a minute. She's like accessing me. Looking at me from head to toe. I feel discomfort when she did that.

"Follow me."

I followed her silently. This bar is not that small but not that big. We stopped in front of a door. She knocked two times and muttered something in a different language. I think it's russian.

"You can enter now."

"T-Thank you."

She nodded a little and left me to do her work. This is it Alexis. This is the last one for today. Give your best shot. I twisted the knob and peaked inside.

"Come in."

A guy probably about 40's muttered. He's sitting on his swivel chair looking quite busy. I reluctantly went inside and closed the door quietly.

"G-Good afternoon Sir."

He stopped from whatever he's doing and looked up at me. I can feel my face heat up. I'm so nervous right now. It's not the first time i searched for a job but still... Alexis, you don't have time to be timid right now! C'mon man up. You need a job.

He folded his arms and stared at me like what the lady did earlier. He looked at me from head to toe. It's so uncomfortable.

"You may take a sit."

I heaved a sigh and sat on the chair. I muttered my gratitude. It's not the first time that i have an interview. But still.. i can't help but to feel nervous.

"What's your name?"

"Alexis Rodrigues, Sir."

He went silent for a moment. I'm waiting for him to kick me out but nothing came. Goodness. Calm down Alexis.

"Age?"

"19, Sir."

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. I looked down and avoided eye contact. I know that's not good. But his stares are very uncomfortable.

"What job do you want to do?"

I swallowed the lump from my throat before answering.

"I-I can be a waiter, Sir."

He went silent again. This makes me more nervous than ever.

"You're hired."

W-What? Is this a joke or something? Is he serious? Just like that? No further questions? Oh hombre.

"T-Thank you Sir. I promise I'll work hard!"

I'm so happy right now! I have a job! Yes! Can i do my weird dance here? Oh. That would be bad. Maybe later.

"No worries. You can start tomorrow morning. Find Linda, the tall lady a while ago for your uniform."

W-Wait. I-I can't work at mornings. Should i ask him?

"U-Uhmm Sir, can i do night shifts instead? I-I have classes in the morning and in the afternoon. I-Is that okay?"

He looked at me, quite surprised. Did i say something wrong?

"You're a student?"

"Y-Yes Sir."

Is that suprising? It seems like he's in deep thoughts just by the look on his face. He sighed.

"Are you sure about doing night shifts?"

"Y-Yes Sir."

He massaged his temple. Did i say something to frustrate him?

"I have a preposition for you."

My mind is going elsewhere since i went out of that place. I'm staring at the ceiling for I don't know how long. Is my decision right? I still have two hours to get ready. It's 7 pm. I'm getting nervous now. I'm close to freaking out. Man up Alexis. Calm down. It will be alright.

I stared at myself in front of the mirror after a bath. I look pale. But I'm doing fine.. i guess. I still look like me. Boring brown eyes. But with dark circles under them. I winced as i look at it. I still look okay. I think. Whatever Alexis. Move your bum and go to work. I settled with a simple shirt and jeans. I'll still change though. I need to go now so i can get my uniform. Let's do this.

I'm walking down the street after i took a bus. It's quite dark. It's evening Alexis. What do you expect? The sun? Enough with sarcastic comments Al. I shook my head. It is so unlike me.

I'm standing here in front of the bar again. Why is it so quiet? And it says here that it's close? Then i noticed the sign that i didn't notice a while ago. 8 a.m to 6 p.m.

What's happening to this place? But the manager said..

My attention went to a guy who's walking towards the door of the restaurant bar. I can't clearly see his face. He's wearing a hood. He pushed the door and entered. It's open. Should i enter? I walked closer to the door and pushed it.

"You're here."

I almost jump on my place when i heard a voice. I look up and saw the lady from a while ago. Linda is her name if I'm not mistaken. She looks... different. She had this smiling and bright face this afternoon but it's different tonight. She has this guarded and stoic face. She looks pretty intimidating.

"Follow me."

I followed her and we stopped in front of a door.

"Find the guy with curly hair and ask for your clothes. He'll take care of you. Faster. We have a lot of customers."

W-What? But there's no---..

She opened the door and pushed me inside.

My eyes wondered inside the room. I can't even move at my place. There's more than 10 people here. Both guys and girls. Some are in front of the mirror fixing there make ups, some are wearing their stockings. I-I can see guys dressing like girls. The room is so quiet. There are no people talking. Why are they wearing something like that? And i noticed.. they all look good. A-Are they really waiters..

"You must be Alexis."

I turned my back and saw the guy who called my name.

He's taller than me by three inches. He has a curly hair, long eyelashes and blank blue eyes. He's quite thin. He has a piercing in his lower lip. He's the guy i saw earlier because of the sweatshirt he's wearing. He looks good too.

He looked at me from head to toe.

"You're quite small."

I bite my lower lip from embarassment. Is that a compliment? Ugh. Why am i so small?

I was brought back to my senses when he handed me some clothes. When did he get this? I must be thinking so deeply and didn't notice him disappear in front of me.

"Change. The customers are waiting."

I scanned the clothes. My jaw dropped and feel my face heat up.

"I-I can't wear this!"

H-He gave me a leather pants that looks like it will never fit and.. and a s-seethrough shirt. A-A freaking black seethrough shirt. I-I will never wear such thing!

He raised an eyebrow to me.

"As you can see, you have no time to disagree. We're running out of time. You have accepted this job as much as you accepted the terms. And you can't do anything about it. You're just starting. It's either you wear that or get out of this place now."

I open my mouth to say something but I can't utter a word. H-He's.. right. I can't argue back. I accepted this job. I took a deep breath and bite my lower lip. B-But why do we need to wear this kind of clothes..

"Change behind those curtains. Come to me if you're done."

I nodded in defeat. This will be my first time wearing this kind of cloth. Even if i hate it.. I can't do anything about it. I have a choice to leave.. but I won't. Call me desperate.. but I'm not doing this for myself. I'm working as a waiter. I-I'm not selling my body. That's right Alexis. Keep that in mind.

I don't know how long I've been wearing this freaking pants. I'm starting to get sweaty because it's so freaking hard to wear this thing. It's so tight! Ugh.

After ten years.. I took a deep breath. I want to cry. I can't feel my legs.

"You're taking too much time there. We need to go."

"W-Wait. I-I'm almost done."

I removed my shirt and wear the thing. I took a deep breath. I'm not feeling comfortable. I bite my lower lip in frustration.

"Alexis."

I should really get out of here now. With one last deep breath, i came out from the curtains.

The curly guy scanned me from head to toe. He handed me a stiletto boots.

"Wear this. It's only two inches. If you want to look at yourself, there's a mirror right there. We'll go after fifteen minutes."

He was about to leave when i remember something.

"W-Wait!"

He turn his head to look at me.

"W-What's your name?"

He stared at me blankly. I just want to know his name. We're talking but I don't even know his name.

"Oreo."

He whispered and left me to assist the others. Oh. Oreo. I think it suits him. I smiled a little. I think he's a good guy.

I sighed and stare at the shoes that he gave me. I'll really die after this. I glanced at the mirror that he mentioned a while ago. Should i see how bad i look?

I wore the shoes and surprisingly they fit. O-Okay. My problem is.. how will i stand up. I-I don't wear heels. I rested my hand on the table and tried to stand up. Goodness. I'm not ready for this. I took a deep breath and stood straight. Okay. You're doing good Al. Now, you need to walk. I bite my lower lip. I tried to step forward. Ooh. I'm wobbling. I'm freaking nervous.

After many attempts on walking, i finally let go of the table. I took a deep breath and walked straight. Slowly. Wow I'm doing good. Just a little bit wobbly. My feet felt weird. I walk towards the mirror.

My eyes widen. A-Am i really seeing myself? I look.. different.

The pants hugged my legs and hips tightly. Oh goodness. My face heat up. M-My bum. The shirt.. it reveals my belly button. The sleeves of the shirt are made of lace. And the lace stops just above my chest. Oh goodness.

Someone tapped my shoulder and it quite surprised me. It's Oreo. Without a word he handed me a black mask and a---..

"C-Cat ears?!"

Oh my goodness. I stared at it with full of horror. My face heat up. W-Why do I need to wear c-cat ears?! He just rolled his eyes to me. He step closer to me and put a leather spike necklace around my neck.

"Just wear it. Let's go."

"W-What---"

He left me again. I sighed in frustration and wear the mask and the cat ears.

One by one they started to get out of the room. All of them are wearing mask. And here i am. I don't know if i can do this. I don't even know if i can get out of here wearing these clothes.

"Alexis. Let's go."

I heard Oreo called me. I bite my lower lip and look down. I don't think i can do this. I'm shaking.

Oreo touched my shoulder. I'm so tensed. I looked up at him. He already changed clothes too.

"Let's go. Just follow me."

Even though he has a blank stare, i know he's giving me reassurance. I calmed down a bit and smiled a little. I stood up and followed him.

My heart is beating abnormally fast. I don't know what to expect. He stopped from walking and stared at me seriously.

"Remember. Be invisible. Don't panic. Your face should be void of emotions. Don't talk. Don't make an eye contact. Avoid getting contact to anyone. Do you understand? Calm down."

I gulped and nodded. He took my hand and dragged me beside him.

"Don't move."

We went silent for a moment. He tapped his right foot three times and his left foot two times. Then his right again one last time. I was about to ask him what he's doing but i didn't do it when he glared at me. He says something in different language then i heard "accessed confirm". What was----

"W-Woah!"

I almost lost my balance when the floor started to lower. W-What's happening? A-An underground elevator? It means..

"O-Oreo----.."

"Silence."

We're getting down. As we get lower and lower, i can hear a blast of music playing. I gulped.

"Remember what i said Alexis."

His face became more blank as usual. I can't hear anything besides my heart that is beating so fast.

The underground elevator open.

"Good luck. Welcome to Wicked."

He stepped out and i did the same.

Shit...

What is this place...

I almost stop breathing as my eyes travelled in the place. I can hear "The Hills" playing in the background. I can see seven cages.. they're dancing naked inside.. people making out.. drinking.. throwing money.. doing drugs.. I'm feeling dizzy.. i want to get out of here.. i'm feeling nauseous.. I can't breathe.. it feels so suffocating.

This.. this is not an ordinary place..

A-All of the people here... all of them.. they are all powerful and respected in the society.

Now I understand why.. now i understand what this means... I-I can't be here.. I-I shouldn't be here..

"I have a preposition for you."

P-Preposition?

"You can work at night until midnight. Your pay will be doubled as a waiter. Or maybe triple.. if you will be able to finish your shift"

Is he joking? N-No. He looked pretty serious. Am i going to die here? What's with this place? What does he mean by that?

"In one condition."

One condition? A-Am i going to be a... oh hombre. N-No. I can't do that.

"No. You're not going to be a stripper or a prostitute if that's what you're thinking. Unless if you want to be one. You can."

My eyes widen. Isn't this a restaurant bar? W-Why is that...

"As you see Mr. Rodrigues, this isn't just a normal bar. You can back out now if you want."

I'm so stressed right now. This is a lot of information to take. Am I willing to risk? My mind is telling me that this place could be dangerous. But I-I really need a job right now.

"Should I proceed? Alright. The terms are very simple."

There's no backing out now.

"Whatever you see in this place tonight, you're not able to tell it to anyone. This is a serious matter. I won't be the one that will sue you. I have no power to do such thing."

W-What?

"And one more thing, try to be invisible as much as possible. That's all you need to know."

He shook his head while looking at me. I can't decipher whatever he's thinking.

"You can start tonight if you want."

I really want to ask more. But i know he won't tell me more information. Maybe i will be able to know it when i see it with my own eyes. Warning bells are surrounding me. Just one night. That won't be bad right? I.. I need to do this. There's no backing out now Alexis.

"W-Will do, Sir."

"Great. Good luck, Mr. Rodrigues. I won't let you sign any contract for now. Let's say this will be a free trial."

Free trial. I just hope I don't regret it tonight..

This place.. this is where the powerful people doing their crimes.. this is where they spend their time.. the people that i thought that were faithful to their wives have ladies or even men on their laps.. drinking.. doing drugs.. smoking.. here they are.. senators, ambassadors, millionaires.. the powerful people that the society respected.. they are here. This is their hideout. This is where they bring out their true natures. I-I don't want to be here anymore..

I need Oreo. I need to get out of here. I started to walk. My knees are shaking. My chest hurts.. I'm so scared. I rubbed my arms. I really want to cry.

"Look what we have here."

Someone caught my arm and forcefully pulled me.

"Hmm. A newbie huh? You look so fuckable. What if i fuck you here now?"

His grip is so tight. It hurts. I can feel his foul breath on my neck now. I shuddered in disgust. I'm beyond scared now.

"L-Let me go."

I tried to free myself from him, i tried to push him away but he's too strong.

"Feisty. I like it."

His hands cupped my ass. Adrenaline ran through my system. No!

"I said let go!"

I pushed him with all my might and slapped him across the face.

O-Oh my.. g-gosh.. w-what have i done..

He massaged his face and glared at me furiously. The way he look at me.. he's about to kill me..

"You fucking bitch!"

I tried to ran away but he caught me. I felt a sharp pain towards my stomach. I fell on the floor.. writhing in pain. I closed my eyes and clutched my stomach. S-Shit..

"Alexis!"

O-Oreo..

"Bring that bitch on the backstage. He can be the special bid tonight."

"You can't do that. He's just a waiter."

I heard Oreo's stern voice. My sight is getting blurry..

"Shut up Oreo. Just do your fucking job. Don't pissed me."

"He's under my command! He's a fucking waiter. You can't sell him!"

S-Sell me?

"That bitch messed with the wrong person. He fucking slapped me! You can't do anything about it. Don't you dare stop me or I'll kill you."

Someone grabbed my hair painfully.

"Besides.. this bitch will make a good money for sure. He looks so fresh."

I felt a needle being stabbed on my arm. My vision blurred more.. my body.. felt so numb.. and heavy..

I felt my body being dragged somewhere. I.. I don't know where I am.. I don't know how long.. I've been lying here.. i can hear faint voices.. until i felt a stung on my cheek.. I'm so scared..

"Don't sleep. You're next."

My world is spinning. I was pushed and i fell on the floor hard.. all i can see is pure white.. my eyes tried to adjust in the blinding light..

"And our special bid for tonight.. ooh! This one is really special. He's about 5'4 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes. He looks fresh and untouched. That's why we will start at one hundred thousand!"

Someone.. please.. I-I'm so.. scared.. i shouldn't have entered this place..

"Hundred fifty!"

I-I can't hear their voices anymore.. I can't feel myself anymore.. I-I'm starting to lose consciousness.. my eyes started to close.. until.. i saw..

Silver.. silver eyes.. staring at me..

I can feel them.. the burning stares.. T-There he was.. staring at me.. away from everyone.. I-If i will die here... maybe that's the only thing i want to see in this place... i stare at.. him.. the main reason why I'm here at the first place.. my chest hurts.. i know it's him.. I won't forget those eyes.. his eyes.. that haunted my dreams.. the same eyes that stare right through my soul.. t-the man.. who made my life a living hell... why.. w-why..

Why can't i hate him..

A-After all the things he had done.. I can't just hate him..

The tears that i held since forever, fell from my eyes.. I'm so weak.. but if this is trully my end.. i'll accept it.. my eyes started to close... i smiled for the last time.. I'm sorry everyone.. I'm sorry if i won't be able to keep my promise.. I-I'm sorry..

"Lucas..."

.....

I'm staring at nowhere for I don't know how long. It's lunch break.. but I don't have any appetite to eat.. I'm still traumatized.. it's been two days.. since that day.. I'm still weak. My body feels heavy and i still have bruises.. I can't remember everything... how did i escaped to that nightmare.. I can't remember..

I..I just woke up at the beach yesterday and.. I don't know how i end up there.. i-i thought i will die that night..

"Alexis!"

I-I know that voice.

"O-Oreo?"

I stood up. I-I can't be mistaken.. i know that voice. It's Oreo. He's studying here? It's really him. And he is running towards me. He's.. crying?

"A-Alexis.. how.. oh my gosh."

He threw his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I-I'm so.. sorry. I-I'm sorry.. i-i didn't do anything. I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry."

I sighed and rubbed his back as he cried in my arms. The stoic Oreo is crying.

"Hey calm down. It's not your fault alright? Calm down. I'm okay now."

After minutes of crying, i was able to calm him down. I handed him a bottle of water. He muttered thanks and took a sip. I'm just staring at him. He looks like a mess.

"Oreo, what happened to you? You look horrible."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls. He's shaking.

"As if you're not. You look horrible too."

Well.. he's right. I look horrible too. I pouted and glared at him.

"Don't glare at me. I'm just saying the truth."

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I'm glad you're alright. I thought you died there too."

"W-What? What do you mean?"

He stared at me in confusion.

"You can't remember?"

"R-Remember what?"

He stared at me. He's really surprised.

"Don't joke around Alexis. As if you didn't know."

"I'm not Oreo. Can you just tell me what happened?"

I kinda snapped at him. But i really need to know. He's looking at me if I'm joking or not. When he noticed that I'm not, he sighed heavily.

"The club was bombed that night."

The club was bombed that night.

.... what?

My face paled. I'm still trying to digest the information.. but i just can't.. oh shit.

"You were drugged and they're bidding to get you.. do you know that they reached $50 million on the bidding just to get you?"

My jaw dropped. What the f---

"I was shocked too. But while they are raising the money.. i started to feel that there's something wrong. I walked towards one of the cages. And that is where i heard a faint beeping sound even though it's so loud in that place. In those seven cages.. there's a planted bomb each. I immediately ran out of that place. And when i reached the exit... the club exploded."

He wiped his tears. I noticed the scratches and bruises in his arms. The impact of the explosion still reached him. I'm shocked.

"I-I thought you died there too.. i was devastated.. i can't even save you. I thought i was the only survivor."

I-I don't know what to say..

"I'm glad you're alive. B-But how did you manage get out?"

That's the only thing that keeps bugging me since that day happened..

"H-Honestly Oreo.. I don't know. I-I.."

I don't know.. as i said earlier.. i woke up at the beach yesterday..

"I'm just glad you're alright. I know they're searching for me---"

"What? Why?"

He closed his eye and sighed.

"As you can see Alexis.. I-I'm the only survivor. I've been working at the club for a year now. Many powerful people died there. It's been the content of the news all over the world since yesterday. You know that club is a secret place. Even the media doesn't know about that. That place is being investigated now. The relatives of those higher ups won't let the information leaked to the public. They're paying a big amount of money just to cover up the incident. But it's getting harder. There were many people died. And that's an underground territory. They need a survivor just to clean the mess. If they know that I'm alive, they will find me whatever it takes. They will make a story and blame it on me. They will do that just to clean their names."

"O-Oreo.."

He took my hand and held it tightly.

"I'll disappear as soon as possible. Be safe Alexis. You remind me of my little brother that i failed to protect before. Take care of yourself."

He handed me a piece of paper.

"If you need anything from me, just call me. I will hide for months or even years. I will see you soon."

He hugged me tightly. Oreo.. his tired eyes stared at me and he smiled faintly. He waved and walked away from me.

Oreo.. He's a good person.. i know it's very hard for him. But he's a very strong person. I know we just met. But i started to care for him.

That information is very hard to take. T-The club.. More people died. Who did that kind of.. What if...

N-No. It's.. impossible.. what if he really do that? B-But why? Is it about me? Does he want me dead? If he wanted to kill me then why... why did..

He saved me..

I open my bag and took the black coat.. this coat.. i was wrapped with this when i woke up at the beach yesterday.. you must be wondering why i brought this to school. I-I...

Well in case that i see him here, i can give it back to him. Yeah that's right. That's the reason. I took a deep breath and hugged it closer to my body.. this smell.. this warmth.. i know it's him.. i know it's his.. maybe you're wondering why i am acting like this.. i.. i.. uhmm..

I can feel my face heat up. I-It doesn't mean i like him or something! I-It's not like that! I'm not acting like a love sick puppy! I hate him!

Oh c'mon Alexis, you just said before that you can't hate him.

Shut up! It's just.. it's just.. i feel.. safe.. and i never thought sleep would be that great..

Shit!! I'm not hugging it last night alright?! I'm just.. I'm just holding it. Got it? Oh gosh. What's happening to you Alexis?

After having a mental battle with myself all day long, classes are finally done. I really want to go home---

Shit.

I was slammed in the wall quite pretty hard. Shit. That hurts.

"Look look look. What do we have here?"

The queen. Shit. I tried to stand up but my body can't. I winced from the pain. I'm still weak. The drugs still have an effect to me. I can't move my body. She's looking at me with an evil smile. The two guys beside her are quite familiar. This is not what i need right now.

"I never thought that the girl he's been searching is actually a FAG."

She grabbed my hair and brought her face towards me. Her nails are digging on my scalp. S-Shit.

"You're not even that beautiful. Do you think you're special? You're just a fúcking fag! A fag!"

She's crazy. She pushed me hard and her nails scratched my face. Fuck! I-I know it's bleeding. I bite my lower lip. I-I don't need this right now. S-Someone..

"Aww so the fag wants to cry now? I'm not yet done to you. Stay away from Alexander! Do you understand? UNDERSTAND?!"

I closed my eyes. I-I'm so tired... so scared. Why now? She kept on saying profanities to me. But right now.. I don't even care.. i felt so numb.. I don't even know what to feel.. i just lay here on the floor taking it all.. all the insults.. her kicks, her scratches, her slaps.. whatever she pleases. I never beg her to stop.

"You're just a filthy fag. No one will love you! You're just a trash. An abomination! You deserve to lose everything! No one will save me. Just die!"

I heard her steps moving away from me. I tried to open my eyes. I-I thought she was gone until I felt a water being poured to me. She grabbed my face harshly.

"Now you smell diagusting. Don't ever show your face to me bitch. Or i will do a lot worse."

She slapped me one last time and let go of my face. She started to walk away from where i was.

I don't know how long I've been lying on this cold floor.. I'm dirty.. bruised.. I can't move.. my body hurts. I'm wrecked.. she's right.. I'm just.. a fag. I deserved all of this..

I felt my tears started to fall.. I'm crying again. It's too much.. everything is too much.. d-do i really deserve this..

No one will save you..

My chest hurts. I-I don't want to believe that.. i-i can't.. i know.. someday.. someone will save me from all of this pain.. i held that belief for so long.. I don't want to let go of that.. b-but can i still believe after all of this..

My sight started to blur.. I can't breathe.. it's too much.. I can't handle this anymore.. i started praying.. please.. even just for the last time.. please.. someone..

Save me..

*******

Note:

I'm so sorry for another cliff hanger haha it's longer. Thank you for waiting guys. Don't be mad at me please. What do you think about this update? Next chap is my favorite. Maybe the most awaited? Haha I'm so excited. See you on the next chap. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 12.4K 44
Rival Series 1 -Completed-
1.2M 24.1K 53
Isang babaeng magiging personal maid ng anak ng billionaryong pamilya. Mabibihag ng dalaga ang puso ng kaniyang boss at hinding hindi na siya pakakaw...
59K 212 16
This story is not mine credits to the rightful owner 🔞
4.6K 234 19
Mature content | R -🔞 | SPG "REINCARNATION SERIES 1" Ang kwentong ito ay tungkol kay Sage Axis Ferrer Arseo, isang mabangis na killer machine na na...