Destined| Half-Blood Prince :...

By xo___kay

It's the Golden Five's Sixth Year At Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Things will begin to get mo... More

Last day at Shell Cottage
Reunited
Changed
Weasley's Wizards Wheezes
Moony and I
The Train Ride
Great Hall
Draco Malfoy
Astronomy Tower
Anmortentia
Tryouts
Arguements
Stupid Eagle
Annalise
Quidditch Practice
Nightmares
Levicorpus
Hogsmeade Trip
Approved & Malfoy
Complete Tyrant
Dinner & Venting
The Game
Grandfather
Christmas Party
The Burrow
The Attack on the Burrow
Duty
Welcome Back
Safe and Sound
Stronger Together
Harry's Mission
Awkward Duty
Saving Ron
Back to Normal
Sectumsempra
Harry's Victory
The Cave
Traitor
Waking up & the Funeral
Saying Goodbye
SEQUEL

Catching Up

2.9K 99 41
By xo___kay

Harry

I watched as Kiana sat on the branch of a tree. She messed around with the strings of her guitar before strumming a catchy tune. I heard her hum all the way from the front porch. I watched as the smile slowly crept onto her face without her realizing.

"Fred. George. I think Harry is stalking someone," Josh chuckled.

I turned around and saw all the guys laughing.

"Oh shut up," I groaned. "It isn't like that."

They laughed even harder. A pop went off and I saw Cedric standing in front of us. He had a small smile on his face and a wrapped box in his hands.

"Where is she," Cedric smiled. "I haven't seen her in forever."

"It's only been a few months," I chuckle.

"Shut up Harry," Cedric chuckled.

I pointed behind him and he turned around. Immediately the two began running towards one another and wrapped each other in a hug. Cedric handed Kiana the wrapped box and she tore it open. I heard Kiana scream as she jumped and hugged Cedric. The Black siblings walked side by side one another towards us.

"What was all that about," Josh asked.

"Well due to her being gone for so long and me working all the time. I had time to give her a birthday gift," Cedric answered.

"What'd he get you," I asked.

Kiana zipped her lips and threw the key away as she held onto the box tightly.

"It's her latest project," Cedric smiled.

He then faced his little sister.

"Moody is going to kill me for ditching I'll see you later Munchkin," Cedric smiled.

Kiana gave Cedric a quick hug and Cedric lifted her and spun her around before letting her down and go.

"Oh wait. Before you go I have something to tell you," Kiana said.

Cedric furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's up munchkin," Cedric asked.

Kiana smiled.

"Well princess, I uh are you going to be here for Harry and I's birthday gathering," She asked.

Cedric chuckled and nodded.

"If Moody doesn't try to kill me," Cedric said.

"Take me with you. I'll change the old coots mind," Kiana chuckled.

Cedric laughed and held a hand out for Kiana. Kiana handed me the box and the two were gone with a pop.

"I wonder what's inside the box," Fred smirked.

"More like I wonder if we should tamper with it," George said.

"Do you guys know who carried you to bed last night," I asked.

They shook their heads.

"Kiana did. She's stronger now," I said.

The twins looked at each other and I chuckled.

"Don't mess with her," I winked.

I went back inside the burrow and saw Hermione sitting down.

"Was that Cedric?" Hermione asked.

I nodded. Hermione sighed.

"What's wrong Hermione?" I asked.

"He and I we decided to take a break from one another he doesn't want any distractions from work and doesn't want to put me through that pain if I lose him," Hermione frowned.

I set the boxed gift onto the table and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's okay Mi," I said.

"How do you know?" Hermione asked.

"Because Kiana and I are the same way with one another. The two of us are putting space between one another so that none of us would go through that pain," I said. "She may not notice it but I do."

I heard a pop go off. I saw Kiana and Cedric outside laughing.

"Haven't seen that in a while," I smile. "Not since that night."

"I should go say hello to him," Hermione said.

Hermione pulled out of the hug and walked out of the burrow and I followed. The Black siblings were laughing a storm.

"Hey Cedric," Hermione said.

"Hey Hermione," Cedric said.

"Hey Grass. Hey Sky. Hey Bird. Hey Lake. Hey Burrow," Kiana said sarcastically.

The two looked at each other then the deranged sibling.

"Uh Kay. What are you doing," They asked.

"I thought we were playing the hello game? You say hello really awkward," Kiana smirked.

"You're mental you know that," Cedric groaned.

"And yet you still put up with me," Kiana beamed.

"Because I love you," Cedric said.

Kiana suddenly ducked down and a pie hit Cedric's face. Kiana stood up and turned around only to see the Weasley and Horan twins whistling near the shed. Kiana turned back to Cedric and laughed. She swiped a finger across his face and licked her finger.

"Banana pie," she smiled.

"How did you do that," Hermione asked. "How'd you know?"

"Heightened senses," Kiana answered.

Cedric pulled her in for a hug and the cream of the pie was transferred to her cheek.

"Clean me up please," Cedric said.

Cedric handed Kiana his wand and with a flick of her wrist the pie was cleaned off their faces and then I heard yells. We all turned around to see the two sets of twins with pies on their faces.

"Couldn't let them get off that easily for getting my giant," Kiana smiled.

"This is why I love you sis," Cedric smiles.

Cedric hugged his little sister and took his wand. The two broke apart and soon enough Cedric was gone.

•••••

Kiana

"Happy birthday Kiana," Harry smiled.

Harry sat next to me on the decorated lit tree branch I sat on.

"Happy early birthday Harry," I smiled.

"Why aren't you enjoying the party," Harry asked.

"I just I miss my dad and Christian you know," I sighed. "Moody, Remus and the others should be here soon."

"I miss him too," Harry frowned. "It's really hard I could've jumped in front of him and took that hit myself. It could've transferred into the Pearl but I was selfish."

"It wasn't your fault," I said.

"When I see Bellatrix I will kill her," Harry sighed.

"Don't she will get what's coming. Yours is Voldemort. We all have our battles and when the time comes I'll get Kayla and Athena and Diana," I said.

I didn't notice the flames from my hair until Harry held my hand to calm me down.

"Thanks Harry," I chuckled.

I heard a few more pops go off. I turned around and saw Moony and Dylan. I hopped off the tree and ran towards Dylan tackling him into a hug.

"Dyl," I chuckled.

He spun me around and set me down.

"Kay. You look stunning," He blushed.

I glanced down at my outfit and smiled.

"You always know what to say," I chuckled.

I then looked behind Dylan and saw Moony smiling down at us.

"Harry come talk to Dylan. Dylan I'll be right back," I smiled.

Dylan kissed my cheek and Harry joined him. I walked away from the two and sat next to Moony.

"He's a lovely lad," Moony said.

I blushed.

"He is how was last night," I asked.

"Fine. You shouldn't worry on your birthday," Moony said.

"I can't just not do that Moony. You're the closest thing I have to a dad. I care and worry about you," I said.

Moony pulled me in for a hug.

"I heard your empty threats to Mad Eye you know," Moony chuckled.

I beamed.

"Well they worked considering he's coming tonight," I smiled. "Matter of fact —"

Pop!

"Kay!"

"They're here," I chuckled.

I ran towards Cedric and the others and pulled them in for a hug.

"Wow. She lives," Lucas said.

"Looks good," Jace said.

"Jace no flirting," Ernie said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dylan," I called.

Dylan rushed towards my side and I smiled.

"Yes love," Dylan asked.

"Guys. This is Dylan my new friend and Dylan. This is my brother Cedric and his friends Lucas, Ernie and Jace. That fierce man back there is Mad-Eye Moody. Don't get on his bad side," I chuckled. "Dylan took care of me over the summer and he made me a happier person."

Cedric stuck a hand out for Dylan to shake. Dylan gladly accepted it.

"Nice to meet you mate. We should head inside before Molly has a fit," Cedric said.

I nodded.

"Beware red head twins. They'll prank you. Molly hugs tight and the others are slightly harmless," I smiled.

Dylan put on a smile and followed me inside the burrow with the others ahead of us.

"We were wondering where you who is this?" Hermione and Ginny asked.

They caught the attention of everyone else.

"Kay. Introduce me," Dylan chuckled.

"This is Dylan," I smiled. "My friend."

Hermione and Ginny rushed towards him and led him further inside. Molly engulfed him in a hug. The Weasley twin brothers approached me.

"Is he nice," Fred asked.

"Yes Fred," I smiled.

"Good," George said.

I playfully shook my head and the twins both kissed my cheeks. I sent them a warm smile.

Today was a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
978K 25.1K 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts. But at the same time she was extremely anxious. This year was the year she wa...
50.8K 959 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
7.2K 164 21
A Dramione Fanfiction that takes place in 6th year. Hermione must learn to fly if she wants to get on with a career. Harry and Ron are too busy, and...