The Attack on the Burrow

Kiana

Kiana

I woke up Christmas morning to my owl dropping two heavy parcels onto my chest.

"Damn it Cedric," I winced.

I sat up and opened the parcels. The first one was a gift from Oliver and his team. They sent me a Puddlemere jersey with my last name on the back. The other was another jersey with the name 'Black' on it. It was signed by each player and it had Annalise's name on it. I hid that under my blanket and opened the second parcel. It was a Bulgarian jersey with my last name on the back. The second one exactly the same as the Puddlemeres except it had Bulgaria on it. That must be the one I had Chase sign.

"Breakfast," Molly called. "Will someone wake Kiana."

"I'll do it," I heard multiple male voices yell.

I hurriedly grabbed the gifts and hid under the bed with them. I heard the door swing open and footsteps trickle in.

"Where is she," Harry asked.

"She's gone," Ron said.

"Kiana," Dylan called out.

"Mum! Dad! KIANA IS MISSING," Fred yelled.

I heard more footsteps come up. I tucked the jerseys in a hidden place and I came out of my hiding spot, yawning.

"What's the matter," I asked.

The twins sighed in relief and tackled me down in a hug.

"You've scared us," Moony frowned.

"I must've fell down last night in my sleep," I said. "Did any of you even make as far as past this dresser?"

They remained quiet. I then laughed and everyone rose an eyebrow.

"I hid under the bed the moment Molly said breakfast, I just thought you guys would have searched and destroyed for me," I said.

I felt myself being lifted and carried onto my bed. I felt myself being tickled.

"Anna, I need backup," I called out. "Dylan help me."

"No can do," Dylan chuckled.

"You said you'd protect me," I chuckled.

Annalise came charging at the boys and shoved them off.

"Leave my sister alone," she giggled.

Fred and George lifted her and began tickling her too.

"Gin, we need help," Annalise said.

Ginny ran out of the room as Ron and Jake chased her.

***

"Now that we are all fed," Molly said.

I pat my stomach in front of everyone.

"It's time for gifts," Moony said.