Levicorpus

Kiana

I leaned my head against Harry's chest as we sat in the common room.

"So, yeah, Dumbledore wants me to get close to Slughorn to get a memory I presume," Harry said.

"That isn't exactly going to be easy," Hermione said.

Harry then glanced in my direction and smiled.

"He's fond of you Kiana," Harry said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Yes and he's very fond of you as well Harry," I chuckled. "He's only fond of me because of my paternal background."

I let out a small yawn and Harry wrapped an arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"She kept you up last night," Harry asked.

I nodded.

"Maybe I should go check on her," I sighed getting up.

"Kay, when was the last time you've slept or ate," Jake asked.

I shrugged.

"Kay," Harry frowned.

"I'm not hungry guys, I swear my Prefect Partners makes sure I'm well fed before I return back," I said.

I began yawning as I cuddled into Harry's chest.

"Who are your Prefect Partners," Harry asked.

I snuggled closer into his chest.

"Some guys from Hufflepuff," I said.

"Don't you know everyone's name in this school," Ron asked.

"I should," I chuckle. "I've been to busy studying for the NEWTs next year."

"Kay, can I borrow the map," Harry asked.

"For what," I asked.

"Things," Harry answered.

"Sure. Accio Map," I said.

The map flew into my hand and I handed it to Harry. I fell sound asleep in his chest.

****

I felt my leg being lifted into the air. I opened my eyes only to see that I was upside down. I started to scream bloody murder hoping someone would come down quickly.

"Kay, Kay, calm down, dang what's the reverse," Harry said worriedly.

Soon enough I plopped down onto the couch. Soon enough, Annalise, Hermione, Ron, Jake and a few other Gryffindor's came running down.

"Kiana what's wrong," Jake asked.

I then faced Harry in disbelief.

"You used a spell on me that you didn't even know what it could have done. Harry are you mad," I yelled in frustration.

"Kay, I swear I didn't mean to I was pointing my wand at something else and then you started floating," Harry said.

"Harry Potter, you used a spell on my best friend," Hermione scolded. "While she was sleeping."

I calmed my breathing down and looked Harry in the eyes.

"Just don't do that again," I said.

Harry nodded and pulled me in for a hug.

"Wish she'd hug me like that," Cormac muttered in the back.

"Maybe if you stopped making sexual comments at her all the time she'd actually talk to you like a civil human being," Annalise spat.

Annalise pushed her way through the crowd and pulled me in for a hug.

"I was so worried about you," she whispered.

"I was worried about you," I said.

"Nothing to see here, let's all head up to our bedrooms," Jake said.

Everyone groaned but nodded. They each went up to their rooms leaving Harry, Annalise and I alone.

"Anna, why don't you head up and sleep, I'm going to sleep down here with Harry," I smiled.

Annalise winked at me before running up to my shared room with Mi. Harry wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Put the prince and your wand away Harold," I said. "Or I swear I'll punch you."

Harry stuffed his wand and book under the couch.

"Now I don't want anymore unexpected spells, am I clear," I asked.

Harry chuckled but nodded.

"You really care about Annalise," Harry smiled.

"I really hope this adoption works out and I hope Remus and Tonks accept her with open arms," I said.

"She means the world to you doesn't she," Harry asked. "Even more than I do."

"You and Annalise mean the world to me right now Harry, it's just I feel like she and I were supposed to meet and I was meant to protect her like Cedric does for me you know," I smiled. "You're still my most favorite person in the world best friend."

Harry kissed my temple and smiled.

"Yes well you're the only person in my world," Harry smiled.

I snuggled closer into his chest and inhaled the natural scent of lilac and dust.

"How do you think I should ask Slughorn for the memory," Harry asked.

"Swoon him with your Potion skills and then ask him," I chuckled.

"I still think Malfoy is a Death Eater," Harry sneered.

"Harry we've been over this," I sighed.

"And I know where you're coming from Kay, I just need to make sure because if anything happens to you, Hermione, Ron, Jake and Annalise I'd lose it," Harry said.

"I knew you'd come round to her," I smirked.

"She's just like you Kay, it's hard not to," Harry chuckled.

I stared into Harry's green eyes as he gazed into mine. I noticed how unbelievably close we were right now and I could feel his hot breath hit my lips.

"Harry," I whispered.

"Yes Kiana," he gulped.

I heard Annalise scream. I pulled away from Harry and ran up towards the room. Hermione was currently holding her as I entered. I sat beside her and took her from Hermione's embrace.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I had a nightmare when I was at the Orphanage," Annalise cried. "When the kids used to pick on me because I was different. They would beat me up all the time and they did stupid to me, shoved spiders into my bed, locked me in the closet... I don't know why I was placed in Gryffindor."

"Shh shh Annalise it's okay I'm here now I promise," I cried. I held her tighter in my arms and I pecked her forehead. "Always Annalise. Always."

Annalise fell asleep in my arms and Hermione yawned.

"You should get some sleep Mi," I whispered.

Mione kissed my forehead and climbed into her bed. I leaned back in mine and fell asleep with Annalise in my arms.