The Train Ride

Kiana

Kiana

"I have to what," Dylan asked.

I laughed.

"Run into the wall," I whispered.

Dylan shook his head.

"I don't believe you," Dylan chuckled.

"Fine. If I do it you owe me two galleons," I smiled.

Dylan gasped but smirked.

"Fine. When you make a fool of yourself you owe me two galleons," Dylan said.

I smiled. I pushed my trolley into the wall and was now in the barrier. I waited for a minute and soon enough Dylan came through the other side. He handed me two galleons and groaned.

"So you were right," He said.

"Like most of the time," I chuckle.

"Oh shut it," Dylan said.

"Don't worry even I had my doubts about it when Cedric told me I had to run into the wall," I chuckled.

Dylan followed behind me as we handed our trunks and stuff to the man. I pulled him inside the train and went to the normal compartment my friends and I always sat in. On the way I saw Neville, Dean and Seamus.

"Hey guys, how was your summer," I asked.

"Fine. How're you," Neville asked.

"Sorry for your lost Kay," Seamus said.

A small pang hit me in the chest and I felt Dylan hold my hand from behind. I change the subject at hand.

"So Dean, I hear you've been sending my little sister Ginny a few letters, I hope you remember I send mean hexes if you hurt her," I warned.

"Oh, I know I promise I'll treat her right," Dean said.

"Good," I said.

"Who's this," Neville asked.

"This is my friend, his name is Dylan," I smiled. "Dylan, these lovely lads are Dean, Seamus and Neville. Part of the Gryffindor House and Dumbledore's Army."

"Yes, our fearful leader," Seamus said.

"Leader," Dylan smiled.