The Burrow

Kiana

Kiana

"You're going to like them, I promise. Mrs. Weasley is amazing. The whole Weasley family is amazing. Just stray clear from the Weasley twins they tend to pull pranks," I chuckled. "And the Weasley's missed you Dylan."

"Will do," Annalise said.

"More like miss pulling pranks on me," Dylan chuckled.

"Are you sure your dad is okay with you coming with us this break, he hasn't seen you in a while," I ask.

"He'll be okay," Dylan smiled.

"Whatever you say Dyl," I smile.

"You two are so cute," Annalise said. "Date already."

"Kiana."

I turned around and saw Cedric and Lucas walking towards Dylan, Annalise and I. The two entered our empty compartment and sat down.

"Hello Ced," I smiled.

"Hey, you're all going to the Burrow right," Cedric asked.

"Yes sir," I said.

"Good. They'll keep you safe, We are escorting you guys there and then we are to leave back to Hogwarts," Cedric said.

"Did you ever imagine stepping back in there after leaving," I chuckled.

"I'm just happy I get to keep an eye on you," Cedric said.

"Me to," Lucas said.

I noticed that Annalise and Dylan had remained quiet. I nudged Cedric's arm and pointed towards Anna.

"Anna," Cedric said.

Annalise looked up.

"You're safe now. You're going to a safe place. I promise. This little munchkin here will keep you safe and happy," Cedric smiled. "Both of you happy."

Anna and Dylan had the widest smile on their faces. She rushed towards Cedric and gave him a hug.

"You're everything I've ever wanted in a brother and sister thank you," She sniffled.

I sent Cedric a smile and he winked at me. Lucas sat next to me and I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Anna, Dennis is looking for you he's three compartments down," Lucas said.