Sectumsempra

Kiana

I was heading back to the common room after my chat with the boys. I felt someone pull me into the boys bathroom.

"If you're trying to shag me stop before I kill you," I snapped.

I then looked up and saw Draco.

"Draco, what's wrong," I asked.

"I need your help," Draco said.

Tears were forming in his eyes. He angrily took his sweater vest off and threw it aside. He washed his face and I heard his sobs.

"What's the matter," I asked.

"I don't know what to do anymore, I am going mad," Draco said.

"Draco, calm down," I said.

I extended my arms out and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Just breathe," I said.

"Get away from him Kay before he attacks you next," someone said.

I turned around and saw Harry enter the bathroom, wand in hand. I pushed Draco behind me and held a hand up.

"Harry, stop," I said.

With a flick of his wand I felt an invisible force holding me against the bathroom stall.

"Damn it, you used one of the prince's spell," I snapped.

"I know what you did Malfoy," Harry sneered. "You hexed her didn't you."

Draco angrily shot a spell at Harry. I tried my hardest to break apart from the spell and I was close. The two of them casting spells at each other one hitting the spot above my head.

"Harry take this damn spell off of me," I said.

I then felt myself fall from the wall and I noticed my hands were bleeding.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry yelled.

Draco's body fell in front of me and I saw blood coming from his chest. I dropped down to my knees and gasped.

"Draco, breathe, please breathe," I cried.

Harry soon came towards us, wand raised.

"What did you do," I yelled.

I rose my wand.

"You're killing him!"

"Kay, please, I didn't mean to," Harry begged.

"Stupefy," I yelled.

Harry went flying back into the wall. Professor Snape came running in.

"I don't know what's happening Professor," I sniffled.

Snape took one look at Harry and he ran out. I held onto Draco's hand. I pointed my wand towards Draco's chest.

"Vulnera Sanatur, Vulnera Sanatur, Vulnera Sanatur, Vulnera Sanatur," I muttered.

The blood started to return to his body and the gashes began to heal. Draco's breathing got better and I sniffled. I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank heavens you're okay," I sniffled.

"Kiana, you should go and check Mr. Potter, make sure none of this happens," Snape said.

"Will do professor," I said.

"And be careful," Snape said.

I simply nodded. It was time to get rid of that book. I quickly made my way to the common room and I saw Harry pacing back and forth.

"Give it to me Harry," I said sternly.

"What," he asked.

"I want that damn book," I yelled. "Follow me."

Harry handed me his wand and the book. We walked towards the Room of Requirement. I need someplace to hide things. A door appeared in front of me. I entered the door followed by Harry.

"Where are we," Harry asked.

"It's where I'm hiding this blasted book," I said. "Turn around and close your eyes."

Harry did as told and I hid the book someplace good.

"I'm done," I said.

I stood in front of Harry and placed a hand on my head.

"What were you thinking," I asked. "Using a spell that said for enemies, haven't you ever thought that maybe it'd kill him! Did you even think at all! Why did you do that ! Why did you attack him!"

"Because he attacked Katie! and the way he held you in his arms I couldn't I can't stand seeing you in someone's arms like that ! I am so madly in love with you that it bothers me that you're in someone's arms or someone's lips have touched yours or just the fact that you were dating someone else other than me and I want you to just be mine I need you to be mine I," Harry ranted.

I pushed Harry against a chest and planted my lips on his. His hands traveled to my waist and I tugged on his hair. Once we broke out of the kiss I looked up at him.

"Don't you ever doubt my feelings for you, Harry James Potter I love you so much you don't understand but I also care for Draco okay, not in the way you think I do, but he is my family, you saw the blood tree in HQ you know that I would do anything for you Harry but you literally scared the crap out of me you almost killed Draco," I said.

"Is he okay," Harry asked.

"He was with me and Snape, what do you think," I said.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

"I am so sorry."

***

Dylan and I walk the halls for our prefect shift. Draco ended up staying in the hospital wing per Snape's request. The two of us walk in silence.

"So that's what happened in the boys bathroom today," Dylan sighed.

I told him about what happened between Harry and Draco.

"I'm sorry you had to see all of that," he said.

He's such a nice guy.

"Then I went to go and confront Harry about his actions and to take away that bloody book," I said.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" Dylan asked.

I shook my head.

"After we hid the book he confessed his feelings to me," I began.

"And?" Dylan asked.

"I – I kissed him," I admitted.

Dylan stopped walking and frowned.

"I'm sorry Dyl," I frowned. "I understand if you hate me."

Dylan pulled me in for a hug.

"I could never hate you. You're a really great friend. You light up my life. If you want to be with Harry I won't stop you," Dylan said.

I pull him in closer and hug him tighter.

"It is what I want Dyl, but I don't want you to be unhappy with me or grow distant with me," I frowned.

"I promised Cedric I'd protect you. I don't go back on my word. I consider you one of my Bestfriend's and can't see life without you in it. So whether it be a friend or a lover I'm just happy to be in your life."