Grandfather

Kiana

Kiana

"It's fine Mi, I just don't feel like going to out today, I think I'm going to make a trip to the Room of Requirement and collect my thoughts there," I said.

Hermione frowned. She wrapped a hand around my shoulder and sighed.

"Harry told me he saw you and Jake last night," she whispered.

"Jake was comforting me when I needed it, Mi, he knows how I feel," I sniffled.

"Ginny," we whispered. "They would make a good couple, wouldn't they?"

"Absolutely great," I sniffled.

"Kay, don't hide in here," Annalise said entering the room. "It'll do no good."

Annalise sat on the other side of me and held my hand. She rested her head against my shoulder.

"Guess we're all having boy problems huh," I asked.

"No kidding," Annalise said.

Hermione and I looked at Annalise.

"It's Dennis, I like him a lot and I don't think he likes me in that way," Annalise said.

Hermione and I looked at each other and chuckled.

"Of course Dennis likes you, you're a wonderful girl," Hermione and I said in unison.

"And so are the both of you, Harry is mad not to see that it's you," Annalise said. "And Cedric is only doing his job Mi."

Hermione and my eyes widened.

"I knew about Cedric the night I saw the Map in your hands while you slept Kay," Annalise said. "I saw Mione and Cedric together. I also know that Dylan really likes you, Kiana."

"You mustn't tell," Hermione and I said.

"I know all about rules but I also know loyalty so I would never tell after all you and Hermione have done for me," Annalise said. "Why don't you just go for Dylan. He makes you happy."

I heard someone knock on my bedroom door. It was Harry's little fifth year bimbo.

"Dumbledore wants to see you," she said with a smile on her face.

Hermione lifted her wand and hexed the poor girl. I stared at Mione in awe.

"You have some nerve to come in here smiling," Hermione said. "Get out."

The girl went running away from our room. Annalise and I both looked at Hermione.

"It's what Cedric would have done," She simply said.

I nodded knowing that's exactly what Cedric would have done.

"I better go see what Gramps wants," I sighed.