The Cave

Kiana

"So that's what happened," I asked.

Harry nodded.

"Horcruxs. I've read about them before," I said.

"You and Tom Riddle did apparently," Harry said. "Dumbledore asked Madam Pince to see whom else read the book."

"All in good judgement," I said. "So, my gramps wants both of us to join him on this journey?"

"Yes, dress warm," Harry said.

"Or, you could take me to your room and give me clothes to wear," I smiled.

"I like that idea a lot actually," Harry smiled.

He carried me on his back up to his shared room. Once we entered I saw Dean, Seamus and Neville inside. They smirked as soon as they saw us.

"Need a little privacy," Seamus smirked.

"This is why you got extra laps last practice; and no, I'm just here to get some clothes," I said.

Harry rummaged through his trunk and tossed me the sweater Fred got for him our first year.

"Really, the 'I'm madly in love with my best friend' one," I snickered. "You still have this?"

"Oh shut your mouth you know you love it," Harry chuckled.

"That I do," I chuckled.

I took off my T-Shirt revealing my tank top. I slipped the sweater onto my body and smiled.

"Think my jeans are okay for the occasion," I asked.

Harry's blush had reddened and he nodded.

"I think she looks good," Dean said.

"One more word from you Dean and I will hex you," Harry said.

I held Harry's hand in mine and giggled.

"Come on Harry," I chuckled.

I pulled Harry out of the room and down to the common room where I saw Annalise and Dennis in a make out session. Harry and I smirked at one another and cleared our throats. Annalise's face went red as soon as she saw us and Dennis may have shrunk in the couch a little.

"Hey Colin," I called out.

Colin departed from his friends and approached us.

"What's up," he asked.

"Can you watch these two whilst Harry and I are gone," I asked.

Colin started to laugh as Dennis's face turned a deep red.

"Of course Kay," Colin said.

"I've got my eyes on you two," I smirked. "Literally."

"Where are you and Harry going," Annalise asked.

"We're going for a walk through the Forbidden Forest," I lied. "Can I get a hug before I go?"

Annalise rose from the couch and pulled me in for a hug. I pat the top of her head and smiled.

"We have to go," Harry whispered.

"Dennis, take care of my sister," I said.

Annalise broke free from the hug and sat besides him again. Harry and I made our way to the exit and I yelled out, "Remember I have eyes everywhere."

Harry and I made our way to the Astronomy tower and stopped due to the voices we heard.

"Have you ever considered that you ask for too much, take too much for granted, hasn't it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore," Snape said.