Traitor

Kiana

Harry held my hand as we watched Draco point his wand at my Grandfather afraid I'd blow my cover.

"Good evening Draco, what brings you here on this fine school evening," Grandpa asked.

"Who else is here, I heard you talking to someone," Draco sneered.

"I've been talking to aloud to myself, I find it extremely useful. Have you spoken to yourself, Draco you are no assassin," Grandpa said.

Harry and I scooted closer to see. My grip on Harry's neck tightening as he held me in his arms. I looked him in the eyes and he set me down.

"How do you know what I am, I've done things that would shock you," Draco sneered.

"I know you have a weak spot for your cousin Kiana, I know you're very fond of her," Grandpa said. "But I do know what you've done like cursing Katie Bell to send a cursed necklace to me. Sending a bottle of mead filled with poison to kill me. Did you know who you really hurt with that."

"Who," Draco asked.

"You hurt Kiana," Grandpa said

"You hurt Kiana," Grandpa said. "Do you think Kiana would ever forgive you if you do this. She was always there for you Draco just like you were for her. She cares for you, do you really want to do this? She will hate you for it."

"Shut it old man," Draco yelled.

"Please Draco," I whispered. "Don't."

"You're good Draco," Grandpa said. "Just like you told Kiana she was good when something was wrong with her."

"How do you know that," Draco asked.

"Because. I've asked her to keep an eye on you this year, to care and protect you. She sent a stunner to Harry and saved your life," Grandpa said. "That's true friendship right there. So why are you doing this?"

"He trusts me. I was chosen," Draco sniffled.

He lifted his sleeve which revealed the Dark Mark.

"I shall make it easy for you," Grandpa said pulling his wand out.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco said.

Grandpa's wand clattered to the floor. Harry and I raised our wands up and pointed them at Draco. I heard a door open and I pulled Harry back.

"You're not alone," Grandpa said. "There are others, how?"

"The Vanishing Cabinet inside the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it," Draco said.

"Let me guess, it has a sister, a twin," Grandpa said.

"In Borgin and Burkes, it was the secret passage," Draco answered.

"Ingenious. Draco, years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices, don't be like him," Grandpa said. "Please let me help."

"I don't need your help, you don't understand, I have to do this, I have to kill you or he's going to kill me," Draco sniffled.