Complete Tyrant

Kiana

"What I'm saying is, you're spending a little too much time with Annalise, school, this team and Merlin knows what with your Prefect Duties with Malfoy and Hemmings," Harry snapped.

Harry had indeed found out about my Prefect Duties with Malfoy and Dylan a week ago.

"Why are you so jealous, nothing is going on between Dylan, my cousin Draco and I," I yelled.

"Sure," Harry spat.

I pulled myself back from striking him right here and right now. If Dylan and I wasn't doing this for my Grandfather.

"You do realize that this whatever we had is done and there isn't an apology that can help save you," I said.

Harry then walked out of the empty locker room.

"Where do you think you're going," I snapped as I caught up with him.

"I have a lesson with Dumbledore, at least I can be honest about my whereabouts," Harry spat.

"Why don't you ask my Grandfather about my whereabouts and why I must work only with Malfoy," I snapped.

I then turned and stormed through the locker room and onto the pitch where my team was waiting.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE. GIVE ME WARM UP LAPS NOW," I yelled.

"How many," Ginny frowned.

"100 laps around the field. Mount your brooms come on," I yelled.

Everyone quickly mounted their brooms and soon we were all in the air flying around the field. Ginny flying besides me.

"Somethings wrong," she frowned.

"I'm fine Ginny," I snapped.

I flew even faster and I finished my 100 laps. I saw Annalise in the stands by Hermione and Dylan. Annalise and Dylan sent me a quick wave and I nodded. I then faced my team.

"Today's drills or scrimmage isn't going to be easy, I don't want any complaints. Since my 'co-captain' isn't here two other people can be captains of their picked teams. Any volunteers," I said through gritted teeth.

Cormac immediately raised his hand followed by Ron.

"Ah, I see the two Keepers want a go," I said. They nodded. "Alright, flip a coin I don't care do it fast."

In the end Cormac won so he gets first pick.

"I want our dearest captain on my team," Cormac said. "As well as the rest of the reserves."

I then faced my team and they frowned because they knew that when I was angry I was competitive.

"Sorry Cormac, captains not playing today, I'm seeing your strengths and weaknesses. I'm watching and judging so I can tell you how to improve better," I said.

"That's unfair," Cormac whined.

"Shh— " Seamus began.

"Life isn't fair," I spat.

Cormac rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Cormac, may I have a word," I asked, clearly angry.

I flew a little higher and whipped out my wand.

"Muffliato," I said.

"What did you do," he asked worriedly.

"It's a spell that prevents people from listening in," I said. "Back to the topic at hand, you need to stop this."

"Stop what," he asked.

"Listen Cormac, if there would ever be a time I go on a date with you it'd be the time you save my life. That is the only condition," I snapped. "But seeing as I am a pretty independent girl, I won't need you to save my — "

Cormac tugged me down as a powerful Bludger was sent my way.

"About that date," Cormac smirked.

I shoved him off.

"Never going to happen," I spat. "Listen I'm already seeing someone."

I flew down towards the others and plastered on an Umbridge smile.

"I want a fair and clean game," I said. "I'll be watching."

****

"NO! JAKE I TOLD YOU A THOUSAND AND ONE TIMES TO AIM FOR YOUR TARGET MAKE THIS YOUR THOUSANDTH AND SECOND TIME JAKE. DO I NEED TO SHOW YOU HOW TO SEAMUS WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU DO NOT CALL YOUR OWN RON DROP THAT QUAFFLE ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL SEND A BLUDGER TO YOU THAT WILL HURT SO BAD YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL FEEL THE PAIN," I yelled.

"I'm trying Kiana, I really am," he frowned. "Don't take it out on my future children."

"TRY HARDER THEN," I yelled.

I really wish I had the time to be sympathetic but no.

"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES. GET BACK TO WORK," I yelled.

Ron immediately nodded and took his roll as Keeper serious. I checked my watch. I blew on my whistle and the team circled up, panting out of breath.

"Wash up, go and get some dinner, practice early morning," I said.

"It's Saturday," Cormac groaned.

"5 AM practice, if you're late, you get twice the laps. Am I clear," I informed.

"Wish Harry didn't piss you off," Cormac said.

"Everyone except Betsy blabs a lot may leave," I snapped.

The whole team fled leaving Cormac and I in the air knowing that if they didn't they'd get his punishment too.

"Why is it so hard for you to keep your mouth shut," I snapped.

"Why is it so hard for you to see that Harry sees you just like a friend and that guys who are dying to be with you have no chance," Cormac snapped. "It's like he has you tied to a leash."

"I am my own person Cormac," I snapped.

"Prove it," he smirked.

"I don't have to prove this to anyone but myself. One more smart remark and you're off the team, I'll make it a rule where your off spring will be off the team as well," I spat.

"Fine. Don't bring my future babies into this," Cormac sighed. "How many laps?"

"None, go shower, eat and get rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day," I sighed.

"Kiana, what's the matter," Cormac asked.

"It's nothing. I'm sorry I'm pushing you guys so hard I just want to make sure you guys have a future and impress the scouts," I sigh.

"I'll try harder."