Catching Up

Harry

Harry

I watched as Kiana sat on the branch of a tree. She messed around with the strings of her guitar before strumming a catchy tune. I heard her hum all the way from the front porch. I watched as the smile slowly crept onto her face without her realizing.

"Fred. George. I think Harry is stalking someone," Josh chuckled.

I turned around and saw all the guys laughing.

"Oh shut up," I groaned. "It isn't like that."

They laughed even harder. A pop went off and I saw Cedric standing in front of us. He had a small smile on his face and a wrapped box in his hands.

"Where is she," Cedric smiled. "I haven't seen her in forever."

"It's only been a few months," I chuckle.

"Shut up Harry," Cedric chuckled.

I pointed behind him and he turned around. Immediately the two began running towards one another and wrapped each other in a hug. Cedric handed Kiana the wrapped box and she tore it open. I heard Kiana scream as she jumped and hugged Cedric. The Black siblings walked side by side one another towards us.

"What was all that about," Josh asked.

"Well due to her being gone for so long and me working all the time. I had time to give her a birthday gift," Cedric answered.

"What'd he get you," I asked.

Kiana zipped her lips and threw the key away as she held onto the box tightly.

"It's her latest project," Cedric smiled.

He then faced his little sister.

"Moody is going to kill me for ditching I'll see you later Munchkin," Cedric smiled.

Kiana gave Cedric a quick hug and Cedric lifted her and spun her around before letting her down and go.

"Oh wait. Before you go I have something to tell you," Kiana said.

Cedric furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's up munchkin," Cedric asked.

Kiana smiled.

"Well princess, I uh are you going to be here for Harry and I's birthday gathering," She asked.

Cedric chuckled and nodded.